Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Would you want your character to...

Lucantonio Lucarelli (played by BleedingPascal)

Would you want your character to wake you up every morning?
Lucantonio would probably NOT wake me up with a "Good morning, sweetie" at 9 A.M in the weekend but a heckin' LOUD, DEMONIC "**CRONCH MUNCH MUNCH oooOOOMNOMNOMNOM**" coming out of the kitchen EVERYDAY at 3 A.M - 4 A.M, because as a demon, he needs to eat A LOT, and his hunger is strongest at night or in early morning. If he wouldn't be hungry in the morning, I would wake up just to see him staring at me like a psychopath without saying anything... the other option is that I would wake up to some weird noises, then turn around only to see a weird creature nibbling my armchair. Then, he would turn his head at me and stare at me like a sad puppy, still doing some weird monster noises.
Living with him as a friend or lover would be nice, but the mornings would be, well, creepy... So no. XD

Here is mine:
Would you like your character to be one of your high school teachers?
Ante Acleme (played by KilNi)

Lucantonio Lucarelli wrote:

My character would surely beat up the kids, maybe kill a couple, or something. I would say no to that.

Would you want your character to eat a thousand waffles in one week?
Ante Acleme (played by KilNi)

Ante Acleme wrote:
Lucantonio Lucarelli wrote:

My character would surely beat up the kids, maybe kill a couple, or something. I would say no to that.

Would you want your character to eat your waffles? would you allow it?
Shirrunu (played anonymously)

Due to my character being a sentient crystalline mass, yes. Solely because it would be hilarious to watch.

Would you want your character to represent you in court?
Void (played by DragonBorn123)

Yeah I feel like Void would be pretty sensible and fair...probably.

Would you want your character to know any of your secrets?
Oh no. Certainly not. I like my privacy and Marlowe is such a gossip; suffice it to say I wouldn’t have any secrets anymore if I shared them with him.

Would you want your character to choose your outfits for you for a week?
Grigori Bolshoi (played anonymously)

Maybe if I liked to wear bones and loincloths. Luckily, I don’t, so that would be a hard pass from me.

Would you want your character to cook you breakfast?
Rashne (played anonymously)

Oh heck yeah.

Would you want your character to tie your shoes for you?
Kokichi Ouma (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

okay, here we go.
Absolutely not. Kokichi would throw a fit because he can't tie anything.

Anyways, would you want your character to look through your phone/laptop/other device?
I wouldn't mind. There's nothing incriminating on my phone, laptop, or desktop. I would only be afraid of him finding certain art references and cracking jokes I would punch him for.

Would you want your character to take over your job?
Kit Badger (played by Folklore)

Kit would die at my job, full stop. If a child younger than 14 looked in their general direction they'd pass away.

Would you want your character as a roommate?
Hayami (played by DragonBorn123)

Nope nope nope. Hayami is an assassin so yeah...hard no.

Would you want your character to work at a Wal-mart?
Horrible, HORRIBLE idea. Every single person who stepped foot in that Walmart would have a 50/50 chance of survival, and that’s if they’re completely normal and don’t irritate him. The most likely scenario is he would blow up the building because he can’t open the produce bags.

Would you want your character to be your life coach?
Aquila Arrowwing (played anonymously)

Um... that would not be the worst possibility... but not the best, either. I'd say no, though.
Would you want your character to be your lawyer, defending you from (a crime of your choice that yes- you ARE guilty of)?
Kit Badger (played by Folklore)

Oh god I feel like Kit would panic, no.

Would you want your character to be your partner in crime? Would they good at an alibi, hiding a body, etc.?
Dust (played by Wandering_Mary)

I mean... I do wonders for that you know murder and the such, mostly because I AM one.

would your character be able to handle playing a slow moving game?
Rene (played by Leighoflight)

Yes, he’s got the patience for it since he does very little to start with.

Would you want your character to go through your browser history?
Nathcal Shahen (played by ChibiWeeb)

Nathcal would be chill as hell, he'd be awesome to have as a roommate... well except from all the crime

Would you want your character to be a DJ at your high school party?
Darrell Sanders (played by Rogue-Scribe)

Sure Darrell could ‘DJ’, but he’d prefer to play live.

WYWYCT accompany you to a formal banquet?
Uvasi (played by LunarValravn)

Certainly not! He might sound like he could handle it, for a few minutes, but that much formality would bore him. His clothing choices alone would get us kicked out, if not denied access at the doors. I would tell him to stay put before leaving.

Would you want your character to create a video game?

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Would you want your character to...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus