Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Would you want your character to...

Lt Donna Nickers (played anonymously)

"Every day is an adventure for me. Would you want your character to go into stasis for a hundred years?"
Nyrk Naqer (played by AlexSilverX)

"I've been there. I've done that. I don't recommend it."

Would you want your character to be in a relationship with a male?
Amethyst Azureshield (played anonymously)

“Goddess forgive me, I have tried and I know love is blind but... I’m simply not attracted to males!”

“Would you wish to swear your fealty to a divine power?”
Vilmaith (played by Rogue-Scribe)

"No. Would you want your character to forever carry a big gray question mark over their name?"
Avri (played by Alien_Princess)

Never! I make sure to always have art for them....even if I have to doodle it myself.

Would you want your character to work in construction?
Nathan Collier (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“I did some work building a railroad. I prefer other means of making a living.”

“Would you want your character to Work in a brothel?”
Lizza Brown (played by MoonPanda123)

Not in a million years. She'd end up killing someone.

"Would you want you character to have a very detailed description with over 2,000 words (you have to write it all ;) )?
Sure, I like lots of detail and word counts don't bother me. I put a lot of work into developing each of them. Would you want your character to be famous?
Phineas Phreak (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“Famous? No... I’m hoping to stay underground.”

“If you could in this day and age, would you ‘disappear’ by completely changing your identity?”

(Thanks to you Agent Milkshake, I’ve resurrected my anarchist revolutionary brother here...)
Void (played by DragonBorn123)

"Nope, I'm good with who I am."

"Would your character bail you out of jail?"
Shamshir (played anonymously)

“Bail who out of jail exactly?? I don’t know who you’re talking about, sir, but aiding in the escape of a criminal is illegal and I would never do such thing!”

“Unless of course, it were my lady we’re talking about, and for her to be behind bars would be a grave injustice! One I would not stand by! I would rescue her from the very bowels of the abyss if I had to! Roth and ruin to whoever may stand in my way!!”

The miniature knight blinks and adjusts his scarf. “Oop, apologies, got a little carried away there, eh, let’s see.. ah!”

“Would you go on adventure with your character?”
I’m going to say yes. And I know — Marlowe is a wimp and so am I, and that sounds like a recipe for disaster for two people going on a possibly-dangerous adventure. But if I know both of us, and I do... we’d make a tiny token effort on adventuring early in the day, get tired after accomplishing absolutely nothing, and then just wind up going to a pub for the rest of the day. And that sounds like fun. (At least, until he ruins his manicure while we’re out exploring because I’d have to hear about it for the rest of the journey.)

Would you want your character to be your roommate?
James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

Heavens no! Despite the fact that it might be entertaining for a little while considering all the fun personas I'd get to see him play, the getting to watch the man work his magic and weave his web, the endless (and possibly fruitless) attempts at garnering the attention of a certain detective, I feel that rooming with Jim would be detrimental to my existence. It's just not a good move on my part -- not to mention, I'm probably far too drab for him. So, on that note...

Would you want your character to speak/sing at your funeral..?
Diahn Offwell (played by KilNi)

Jim Moriarty wrote:
Heavens no! Despite the fact that it might be entertaining for a little while considering all the fun personas I'd get to see him play, the getting to watch the man work his magic and weave his web, the endless (and possibly fruitless) attempts at garnering the attention of a certain detective, I feel that rooming with Jim would be detrimental to my existence. It's just not a good move on my part -- not to mention, I'm probably far too drab for him. So, on that note...

Would you want your character to speak/sing at your funeral..?

No way. He would insult me or just not talk! Though at the same time it would it rather hilarious.

Would you allow your character to ask you on a date?
Would you allow your character to ask you on a date?

That depends. First off, she's from 1982 in our game and only 14 in-game and I'm 45 IRL. Completely inappropriate. However, if we were in a point in time where our ages were reasonably close, sure. I'd particularly love to be in Tabby's band and adventure with her in Teal Cove. She's lots of fun and I think we'd be a great fit for each other if those were the circumstances.

Would you want to be imprisoned with your character? That could be anything from a jail cell, trapped in an elevator, or tied back to back. The details are up to you (specify your predicament in your answer).
Clover (played anonymously)

(Trapped in an elevator) Ah, sure, why not? I mean, I think Clover and I would get along at least. We could have some good conversations while I internally panic about if we'll be able to get out... and she'd just be like "Huh, well I guess this is my life now. :)" A great friendship could be born.
Would you want your character to plan your wedding (hypothetical or otherwise)?
I wouldn't mind Zafnir planning a wedding or other ceremony for me. He's organized, level-headed, and may like that sort of job. He's just much more capable of handling wedding-related crises than most of my other characters, who either have no idea what they're doing or wouldn't care to do it...

Besides, it'd be super cool to have a literal dragon as your wedding planner.

Would you want your character to know any one of your secrets?
Alastor Kain (played by frostwyrmm)

Would I want my character to know any of my secrets....

Hell. No. Give Al an inch and he'll take a mile, all the while deconstructing your life for a quick buck. The last thing I ever want to be is indentured to him, at that point it would no longer be my life to live.
.... unless it's something minor. Then he'll probably have it covered.

Would you want your character to have some kind of larger political position? (President, Prime Minister, Etc.)
Would I want my character to have some kind of larger political position? (President, Prime Minister, Etc.)

Probably not. Warren is an earnest guy trying to do the right thing but while he wouldn't be corrupt, I feel like he'd be manipulated too easily to do a good job. He's the kind who will try to work with evil to try and save it while being ignorant to the fact that he's being used.

Would you want your character to pick up some takeaway of thier choice to bring back and eat with you?
Aquila Arrowwing (played anonymously)

Sure! It would probably be fish n chips, which sounds great to me!
Would you want your character to wake you up every morning?

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Would you want your character to...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus