Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Would you want your character to...

Dhoruba (played by Libertine)

Totally, Dhor always pays rent on time and he doesn't mind washing dishes.

Would you want your character to cook you a meal (and what would they make)?
Herius (played anonymously)

I would love for Herius to make me a meal because they are a very good cook! They would probably cook some sort of roast with potatoes and vegetable...or seafood and pasta.

Would you want your character to be a worker at a bank?
Krys (played anonymously)

Yeah, sure, they're trustworthy. They would get a little tired of it but it's a safe life with good benefits and I want what's best for them.

Would you want your character to administer first-aid to you?
Wilhelmina (played anonymously)

Hell no. Mina here would be too busy licking or tasting the blood to actually render aid...sooo....yeaaaah, noooo..

Would you want your character to be an airline pilot?
James Alverez (played anonymously)

“I could do it, but prefer flying small planes.”

He thinks a bit.

“Would you be on Masterchef?”
Jaheira (played by bitteryeen)

Absolutely NOT. Jaheira’s diet mostly consists of beer, instant ramen, and...yeah, more beer.

Would you want to be stuck on a deserted island with your character?
P E R C I V A L (played anonymously)

Jaheira wrote:
Absolutely NOT. Jaheira’s diet mostly consists of beer, instant ramen, and...yeah, more beer.

Would you want to be stuck on a deserted island with your character?

Definitely! Not only would Percy keep my dumbass alive (four arms and a wealth of knowledge when it comes to surviving in harsh conditions due to living on a desert planet, Tuphon, for a considerable amount of time in his adult lives), but he's also not bad on the eyes so I wouldn't mind being the only two people stuck on an island together ;)

Would you trust your character with your credit card? (Bonus: if untrustworthy, what would they buy themselves?)
Kaelee Knodel (played anonymously)

Jaheira wrote:
instant ramen

instant ramen

instant ramen

InStAnT rAmEn

ì̷̹̘̼̖͓͛̒̉̿̑͑͋͊̎͆̽̕͠͠n̵̢͓͆̒́š̸̹͔͍̈́̊̀͗́̀͊̐͐̅̆t̸̢̨̗͓̬͐́͛̑̿͊̋̚͝͝a̸̢̢̲͕̗͇̩͇̠̟͖̦̼̎̈̃ͅn̵̢̛͈̙̜̝͈̩̝̳̝͔͂̑̏̆̒̋͑́́̃̎͌́͝t̸̢̧̯͉̬̮̖͖͕̟̘̪͑͗́͂̀̌̎̆̓̊̽͑̐̕͜ ̴͇̭̰̗̙̹̦̙̳͖͇͑ř̴̢̠̭͈̬̲͙͔͛͑ͅả̷̘̠̟̜̻̒̈͋̎̈́̍ͅm̵̡̦͙̲̪̞̰̖̘͈̈́̄̎̈̄͑̊̍͝͝e̸̢͇̲͕̘̙̻̰̠̱̞͔͌̈̑̀̿͛̔̒̂͆͐̍͂̉ǹ̸͎̫͙͓̈͗͑͝ͅ

tenor.gif

WHAT.

WHAT.

HOW DARE YOU. Kaelee is disowning you. 😤
‘P E R C I V A L’ wrote:
Would you trust your character with your credit card? (Bonus: if untrustworthy, what would they buy themselves?)

I would definitely trust Kae. In the event she needs it, she’d use it to buy Jaheira therapy for eating instant ramen, that traitorous cow.

Would you date your character? 😏
Kai Merrill (played by Malachite)

Putting aside the fact that I am perfectly happy with my fiancée...

Nope. But it’s more contingent on my lack of romantic drive than on any of my characters’ personalities or whatever. Before falling in love with my fiancée, I had no desire for romance, and I feel like without my fiancée in my life I still wouldn’t have any such desire. Also, more particular to this character, I don’t want to become a walking, talking blood bag, lol. Kai is a character that I’ve been putting a lot of work and thought into lately, but that doesn’t mean I’d ever want to meet her!

Would you trust your character to take care of your pets while you’re away?
Elaine Van Freyr (played by 0089)

I'm sure I can trust my pets to Elaine...though I'm not so sure if my house will be in the same place after I return.

Would you let your character cook for you?
Maxwell (played by Lucretire)

Most of my characters can cook pretty well, but if we're talking about Maxwell? Yes. He has more than enough experience in the kitchen, and he's easy on the eyes. What more can I want out of a nice dinner for two?

Would you allow your character to pay the bills for you... with your money?
Poppy (played anonymously)

No way in hell. Poppy doesn't understand the concept of money or the actual system of paying for things, so I wouldn't want her to pay my bills with my money because...well, I'm not confident that the bills would actually be paid.

Would you want your character to become an animal doctor?
Anya of the Shaman (played by jpdelta)

Anya would be an awesome bet of any kind.

Would you let your character care for your children for ten minutes?
Jaheira (played by bitteryeen)

Actually, yes. Jaheira has matured a lot recently after adopting her own kid, and so I would trust her with mine (if I had any!). She might not make the best decisions, but her heart is in the right place.

Would you go on an all-inclusive vacation with your character?!
M Y L O (played anonymously)

Jaheira wrote:
Actually, yes. Jaheira has matured a lot recently after adopting her own kid, and so I would trust her with mine (if I had any!). She might not make the best decisions, but her heart is in the right place.

Would you go on an all-inclusive vacation with your character?!

Okay, so I may have replied to this one SOLELY to link that video. But yeah, totally! Mylo would be an ENORMOUS amount of fun to vacation with. He’s a shopaholic and can’t hold his liquor, what better travel buddy exists than that?!

Who would win in a fight? You or your character? 😂 (physical, mental, or verbal confrontation: would you best or be bested?)
Hook (played anonymously)

M Y L O wrote:

Okay, so I may have replied to this one SOLELY to link that video. But yeah, totally! Mylo would be an ENORMOUS amount of fun to vacation with. He’s a shopaholic and can’t hold his liquor, what better travel buddy exists than that?!

Who would win in a fight? You or your character? 😂 (physical, mental, or verbal confrontation: would you best or be bested?)

Hook would win in a fight against me since I'm not an awesome space pirate.

Would you go on an advenure with your character?
Sure thing! If I meet one of my characters I would certainly want to hang around them. Elaine would likely bring me in a pigeon slaying mission and Aleena may try to drag me into dragon slaying quest.

Would you let your character bust you out of prison?
Shantae (played by JetStorm)

Hell yeah

would you let your character post random stuff on your (any social media page) profile
Durian (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“I already do that for my writer.”

Durian ponders a bit and asks,

“You’ll you let your character drive your car?”
Meredith (played anonymously)

Nooooo way. Meredith doesn't drive, doesn't know how to drive, and doesn't plan on learning how to drive. So more than likely, she'd wreck my car and that wouldn't be good. So there's no way I'd let her drive my car - ever.

Would you want your character to give you advice for handling conflict with a loved one?

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Would you want your character to...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus