Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Would you want your character to...

James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

Jim looks as though he's weighing his options, but once decided the criminal magistrate brandishes a wicked smile. "My value is considerable -- I leave it all over the place. I can't take any unnecessary risks."

He leans forward, hands interlocked behind him, and his demeanor shifts to something more profound. "Would you want to change -- willingly -- for someone else? I'm talking drastically change. You're not exactly good, they are, things happen, and now you suffer from some sudden moral dilemma."

"Asking for a friend, of course," he added shamelessly.
Kokichi Ouma (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"Well, I've joked around with Saihara-Chan, telling him to get used to me lying, but I think I might stop lying to him. Or just altogether. If I had to, of course."

"Would you want your character to make an account here, on this very site?"
Coccinus shrugged, taking a quick glance at the site around him. He wasn't quite sure how he'd gotten here...or even what a site is, but it didn't seem too bad. "I suppose I would yes" he said, not entirely sure it was the right answer. Markus clapped him heartily on the shoulder, beaming a grin to him. "Nonsense! Look around you No-Beard!" he exclaimed gesturing a thick hand at the various forums. "The possibilities are endless!"

Sichorius curled a finger beneath his lip, nodding along in agreement to his joyous companion. "Yes. Yes indeed they are" he mused aloud. Sichorius took note of another in the distance. He didn't know the name of this person. Nor anything else about them. But he called out to them all the same "Friend! Wouldn't you like to rule one day?"
Brynjar (played anonymously)

"No."

"Would you like to go fishing with me this 4th?"
My DRV3 AUs (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

Kokichi Ouma-

"Fishing? W- Well, I do like seafood... Uhm... Sure??" The lost porcupine boy looked down at his feet and nibbled on a raw eel.

"Would you want your character to... I don't know, get electrocuted?"
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

"Um--no, thank you." The artist declines quite politely, as if sorry to be an inconvenience for turning down electrocution. "I've been shocked a bit before, and it wasn't very pleasant."

She stretches her arms over her head, rolling back on her heels as she ponders something to ask the next person.

"Oh, I've got one. Would you want to jeopardize your relationship with your family to follow your dreams, even though there's no clear path to get to said dreams?"
"no! i could never leave my step daughter. i lover her too much. ="

would you want your character to be anywhere near fireworks
My DRV3 AUs (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"No way!... Erm, those are the things that light up in the sky and make loud noises, right? I saw some before and Shuichi had to cover my ears. I hated it." Ouma said, filing down his front teeth that were bright orange and will never stop growing.

"While I'm doing this, so I don't forget, would you want your character to have front teeth that never stop growing?"
The corner of Lynx's mouth snarls, revealing a single sharp canine. No, his teeth were quite long enough.

<"Would you want your character to cook for you?">
Steve Harrison (played anonymously)

Quote:
<"Would you want your character to cook for you?">

“I’m pretty good with my BBQ. I also learned to make some banging Afhgan, Persian, and other Middle Eastern food from my army days.”

WYWYCT be in charge of security of your house?

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Would you want your character to...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus