Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Win Macaroons! [CLOSED]

Alas, payday has finally rolled around, and I went a little bit nuts on my last purchases for the bakesale...

So you now have the chance to win some lovely macaroons thanks to my lack of ability to control myself when it comes to buying stuff. I think our lovely prize potato Somnom has passed the urge to purchase bakesale goods over to me! If you're reading this mighty one, please teach me your baking ways! Your delicious treats looked to die for! I must have one!

4415673-74046e6a45527884.gif

So, how does this work? It's simple enough. There are four macaroons up for grabs, I'm sorry but I can't bring myself to give the purple one away, it's my favourite colour, please forgive me!

All you need to do is roll one (1) dice with 100 sides, and if your number matches the prize-winning number listed below, then you win a macaroon! Easy peasy, lemon squeezy! To make things fair, you can only win once!

Taking inspiration from Somnom, you can only roll once every six hours, and I will do my best to cross-check as brilliantly as the mighty one does, bless me with your powers prize potato! Once your six hours are up, you can roll again!

Now, onto the winning numbers:

~ Blue Macaroon: 14 - won by @elenaperiwinkle
~ Pink Macaroon: 28
~ Green Macaroon: 47 - won by @heidi
~ Yellow Macaroon: 89

Quote me in the comments, flag me down, catch my attention with confetti and balloons if you win!

Good luck to you all, and I'm so glad I could finally do one of these!
Whooohoooooo! Thanks for hosting one of these, Mintelle! :)

rolled 1d100 and got 54

Mintie!! You sweet chocolate chip you!!
I feel so bad now, I've donated like, nothing to the bakesale ^^; times are tough, and money's hard to find, so thanks for helping support this site where some of us can't at the moment. Next time around, I'll definitely be supporting the site!

rolled 1d100 and got 98

I bless thee, Mintelle, and thine generosity with cross-checking potato powers.

giphy.gif

But really cool of you to host a giveaway too. :D

<3
Roll~~

rolled 1d100 and got 99

JetStorm

rolled 1d100 and got 83

Rogue-Scribe

Rolllll

rolled 1d100 and got 54
For it

Great7

rolled 1d100 and got 81

My go

rolled 1d100 and got 81

Here’s hoping I get the yellow one.

rolled 1d100 and got 23

Kungfu6453

here we go.

rolled 1d100 and got 96

JetStorm

rolled 1d100 and got 6

tg1260

rolled 1d100 and got 42

1:22am my time
Roll every 6 hours
need 1 of these 4 numbers
14, 28, 47, 89

rolled 1d100 and got 48

so close!!!
My turn

rolled 1d100 and got 10

Rolling again!
(Oh, and Mintie, I've spotted someone who has rolled again before their six hours is up! Just so you know! I know you said you were a bit nervous about cross-checking.)

rolled 1d100 and got 40

Rogue-Scribe

Roll

rolled 1d100 and got 75
Another One

rolled 1d100 and got 24

elenaperiwinkle

Ohhhh niiiiice :D I want macaroons!!!
Thank you, Mintelle!

rolled 1d100 and got 26

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Win Macaroons! [CLOSED]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus