Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Vampire Hunters (IC)

Nightfrost hummed slightly as she scammed the trees, making sure there were no hostile in the area around Dalhia’s house. She looked out the windows before looking back at her, “Thank you for letting us in, even though we came uninvited.”
Dahlia Vonplon (played by Pen_Tsunami)

Dahlia sighed and looked at the man. “They saw I was a threat after I killed one of there main bosses in this town, I also started a fire or two to drive them out, but it got out of hand and caused a whole street to burn down once”. She looked at night frost and smiled gently. “They ended up making the villagers afraid of me to get more people against me, I’m sure almost every vampire has heard of the ‘beast’ before”. She caught you starring at her ears so she folded them down to make them blend in with her hair.
Tobias (played by DarkLight)

Tobias walked through the woods, scanning his surroundings and listening to every noise. In the distance, a faint glow caught his eye. He could also tell there was a water source near by as the animal tracks all, predator and prey alike, all had trails going in one direction. "Which way to go." He mumbled to himself.
Kuro (played by dantefrancis)

All the while, Kuro was walking through the wood for certain plants he could make syringes with. Some could heighten people's sense, some could help you aim more, etc.But he was looking for a more special plant that could boost the effects."

Dahlia set a few traps in the woods Incase someone came into it. She forgot where one specific trap was that was covered in leaves and could hang someone up. Nonetheless,
She also had a few shacks around in case she needed to stay somewhere and they all had her names engraved in it.
Lea (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

She started to get out of her hut again and she decided to look for her friend, Lucerfir Hellsing, because she knew that he was a pure blood vampire as well. She looks around for him and she accidentally bumps into him as she walks, she looked up at him after she got off of the ground, “I’m so sorry Lucerfir” she said to him as her face turns red again.

As he began to head toward the lake, a scent caught him by surprise. It was unmistakable and instantly triggered his animal instincts. His mind momentarily flashed back yo the testing facility where he was created. He shook off the memory and turned toward the glow of light in the distance. As he walked he noticed a few traps set, undoubtedly for vampires. As he avoided the vast majority of them, a sinple lapse in concentration landed his foot in a noose, which then hoisted him off his feet and into the air several feet, which rang a bell as he reached the top pf the trap. "Ugh. Damnit." He muttered as he reached for his knife.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

Dahlia Vonplon wrote:
Dahlia sighed and looked at the man. “They saw I was a threat after I killed one of there main bosses in this town, I also started a fire or two to drive them out, but it got out of hand and caused a whole street to burn down once”. She looked at night frost and smiled gently. “They ended up making the villagers afraid of me to get more people against me, I’m sure almost every vampire has heard of the ‘beast’ before”. She caught you starring at her ears so she folded them down to make them blend in with her hair.

He smiled and pet her ears softly. "Hey, don't fear us, we're here to help"
Lucerfir Hellsing (played by ShadowFlame2022)

"It fine Lea, I was wondering who was killing the animals." He stood up and helped Lea up, of all the vampires Lea was a close friend, as well as not controlled by her thirst. He brushed off the dirt and laughed, he pulled his mask down and took off his hood. "You better be careful there are more hunters than usual around, as well as a wolf." He walked next to her and saw she was red, "Are you ok?" His eye glowed gold, if someone had hurt his friend who has never hurt anyone, they would DIE.

The blade went through the rope like it wasn't even there. Tobias kept his blades sharp as hell. He hit the ground with a thud that knocked the wind out of him a bit. He stood and made his way toward the light again. As he got closee, he could see a structure in a tree that had a few glowing lights in it. He yelled to see if anyone would answer. "Hey, anyone home?" He stood in plain sight and waited to see if anyone would respond.
Nightfrost nodded softly, "I see.... You hunt them so it kind of makes sense as to why they would do that. I'm sorry they did though." Looking over at the door, she heard the knock and got her Kukri out again. She silently looked over to the other two as if to ask if she should open the door, but seemed a little on edge as she thought it might be a vampire.

“I’m fine and I’ve been drinking animal blood, because I don’t want to get caught by any hunters” she said to him as she hugs him tightly and she looks into his eyes with her blue eyes. She loved being with someone that was a pure blood vampire like her, “Do you think we’re the last pure blood vampires alive Lucerfir?” she asked him as she stays close to him. “Starting to sound a bit overprotective Lucerfir” she teased to him and she softly giggles at him.

He leans in closer, "I'm not the one who is currently the color of a tomato." He watches her blush and steps back a bit. "For your first question, no I don't. With the number of people turning that about proves it, I haven't turned anyone for 500 years. Plus I thought I told you to call me Lu, Lucerfir makes me sound like I'm the devil himself." He laughed softly and looked around to make sure there were no hunters.

She slightly blushes again, showing that she’s embarrassed and she looks at him, “I’m sorry Lu, I’m just used to calling you by your whole name” she said to him as she looks at him, “You want to hang out with me and maybe rest up in my hut? It’s not too far from here as well” she said to him.

"I don't think thats a good idea, I came out here to see where the hunters hang out. Having the scent of not one but two pureblood near or at your base would cause suspicion, especially with the wolf girl around here. The last thing I want is for you to get hurt," He stretched and looked around, "You should head home, I want to scout the area a bit more. My address is ******Road, if you ever need something stop by." He gripped his sword tightly and looked at the smoke rising in the distance from a fire.

“I’m not letting you go alone” she said as she pulls out her knife and she stays by his side, she didn’t want to lose her only friend because of the hunters that were after them. She looks at him as her grip got tighter and she started to walk where the smoke was seen from where they were.

He sighed and nodded, "Then I'll make this quick." He shifted into frenzy mode, he spread the wings and his ears could hear knocking and voices. Two males and two females by the sound of it. He picked up Lea and flew in the direction, taking great satisfaction in being able to fly again. He landed in a tree about a mile away from what appeared to be a treehouse. From this distance, he couldn't be seen or heard but he could see and hear them. His grip on Lea tightens lightly to make sure she wouldn't fall down. His ears kept turning to pick up the sound.

Dahlia took off her gloves to show off her hand with black claws. she moved to the door and slowly opened it up. She couldn't be bothered to hide her ears and tail as she heard the male speak. She opened the door completely and looked up at the man. "Evening stranger, what brings you here to my lovely tree dome?". Her accent was definitely not from around here.

"Hey there. Sorry to bother you miss. You must be the one I could smell." He felt like a jackass for saying that. "Seems you are part wolf too. But that will have to wait. We have company." Tobias could hear two entities in the distance land in what sounded like a tree. "One male, one female. Both vampires." He said as he drew his 1911 sidearm and his knife this time. The silver in the blade of his knife glimmered in the candle light from the cabin.
Jamie Matthews (played by Felicia_Marie2000)

Jamie goes back into town, his eyes scanning the area as they turned completely black and he knew that hunters could be around at any moment. He sighs softly and just walks down the street, hearing the thoughts of most of the people he passed which always drove him crazy but he was glad to have it at some times.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Vampire Hunters (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus