Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Vampire Hunters (IC)

Nightfrost smiled back as she looked up from her sketchbook. “It’s fine! And it was great, thank you.” Humming slightly, she tapped the pencil against her chin a little in thought. “I was just drawing the bar with the glass as the focal point actually.” Her thoughts were cut off by the scream and she quickly closed the book and got up, grabbing her Kukri from her belt, “That sounded close....”
Dahlia Vonplon (played by Pen_Tsunami)

Dahlia felt something was watching her when she finished her drink. It could've been her drink but then she saw glowing eyes in the corner of the room. She then saw the pair of glowing eyes disappear and the sketchy figure talking to someone. She loosened her axe holder's latch and quietly approaches the vampire. His back was turned towards her Wich gave her a chance to cut him in half with her axe. Since the axe was silver it easily cut through the vampire as his body started to dissolve. As the crowd in the back was in shock, she ran out of the bar, her hood slightly falling off showing her wolf ears, but hoped no one saw her. Her hood blocked her face.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

He followed after Dahlia, and while sprinting, he put her hood up, hiding her ears. "Let's go, sweets!" he called after Nightfrost
Jamie Matthews (played by Felicia_Marie2000)

Jamie watched the scene unfold and chuckled softly as he knew the hunters would find the girl soon as did others in this part of town, his eyes glowed but he disappeared then so no one would see him there.
Nightfrost nodded and she ran after Clyde, “Alright!” She held the Kukri tight and made sure to keep a keen eye out
Kuro (played by dantefrancis)

Kuro would get up upon hearing the scream, and grabbed his crossbow, running with the rest. By the time they reached, he already a Boltif launched, would release a cloud of smoke with a sacred smoke effective to vampires.

He was already far away and at home, resting in his bed and closed his eyes. He yawned a little before wiping the blood off of his mouth and thought to himself, "Too bad she knew too much.... I really liked the girl."

she knew people were following her, so she quickly ran into the forest where she lived hoping she would like them in the thick pines, but her leather boots might've given her spot away. She ran up the ladder to the cabin on the tree and locked the door panting. Her reputation with the town wasn't that goaod, not after they put up wanted posters for her after the vampires bribed the chief officer. She closes her blinds and blows out all the candles in her cabin hoping if they followed her, they wouldn't see the cabin in the tree.

He saw Dahlia and went in her direction, heading to her tree house. He climbed up, knocking on her door. "Hello? It's me? The guy you don't like?"

He slowly closes his eyes and sighs, hearing a scream close to his house. He groans before getting up, heading outside instantly to see what happened but he should've known better.
Lucerfir Hellsing (played by ShadowFlame2022)

He heard the commotion and sighed, looks like someone was causing a ruckus for the hunters. He stood up and stretched on the roof, it seems it was going to be dawn in an hour or so. He started back to his apartment on the outskirts of town. People were running around and causing a commotion, he saw the girl dead body and walked toward it. He called the police to pick up the body, then he continued walking home.

Dahlia let out a huff when she heard the knock and the mans voice and unlocked the door. “No offense but, you’re kind of stupid for coming into these forests at night”. The forest was now invaded by vampires, and even a vampire group planning mischief. She relit a few candles and the fireplace to get more lighting in the cabin. “If your friends are staying I suggest you stay in the rooms on this floor”. She pointed to the hallway to the left of the living room.
Lea (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

She gets out of her hut and she started to head towards the city, keeping her face covered by a mask. She knew that if a hunter saw her fangs, she was gonna be dead. She keeps a low profile as she walks around the city for a few hours, biting someone for their blood, then she runs back to the forest.

He smiled. "I am stupid, wold lady" he said as he looked around.. "Why do you live here, anyway?"
Nightfrost had followed Clyde and she stayed silent as she made sure no one snuck up on them or anything.

He got to his house and locked up the door, dawn was in 10 minutes. He got on his computer and started translating some new manga his boss sent. As the sun came up most vamps would take to the forest, he supposed he could go check it out bt the hunters were always a problem. He finished the translation and went to his bedroom. Opening a drawer he pulled out some sunscreen and put on a hoodie. They helped with the sun, pulling on a mask he went to the forest, grabbing his sword on the way out in case of emergencies.

“I live here because I have no choice, in case you haven’t heard I’ve been put up on wanted posters due to a vampire mod taking me as a threat”. She showed him a wanted poster of a crude blurry picture, but her two eyes gave her away. “And my name isn’t wolf lady, it’s dahlia.” She said as she sat down lazily on the couch near the fire.

He frowned, sitting next to her. "Why would they do that?" he looked at the poster. "They shouldn't be doing that..." he looked at her wolf ears
Tobias (played by DarkLight)

Most people didn't notice the newcomer in town. A tallish man with a cowboy hat that never seemed to come off. He looked out of place and a few people did stop and stare before making comments to themselves. The man made his way down a few streets before arriving at a local bar, where he decided to get a drink. When he opened the door of the bar, the handle of his Bowie knife caught a few eyes as it rested in a cross draw position on his left hip. But the holstered side arm on the right hip made others nervous and whispers started going around town.

The man sat at a corner table where he could see all exits and windows, and ordered a whiskey. The waitress looked puzzled at his metal arm when he paid for his drink and then slammed it and handed her the empty glass.

"Any strange deaths happen round here lately miss? " the man asked the waitress before she could walk back to the bar. This question got the attention of some of the other patrons. The waitress looked frightened and couldn't seem to find any words. "I'll take that as a yes then." Two of the people that had overheard the question had now come to each side of the table. "You got some nerve there stranger. You lost?" One of the men asked as fangs flashed. From under his hat, Tobias replied, "Not lost. Just hunting. And it looks like I found some fair game."

At these words both men rushed the table, and both were reduced to ash as the now unholstered 45 caliber 1911 rang out two shots in quick succession. Tobias was gone before anyone could look up from the two dead vampires.

He began heading for the wooded area just outside of town, hoping to find a place to set up camp for a while. Once he made it to the treeline, he pulled his gun back out, and made his way into the woods.

Two shots in the distance, he pased his hike to listen. Hunters, he shouldn't have come out but it was too late for that now. He continued walking until he came to a small lake in the woods, animal tracks were frequently but the was also human. His hunch was right, some new vampires had come to the town of had stopped laying low. There hasn't been this much activity for 400 years, why now? He continued walking around the lake and sat down on an old tree stump. Purebloods were considered a great trophy to hunters, some even would capture them as pizes. He looked at the lake and listened for any more proof that they were nearby.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Vampire Hunters (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus