Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Vampire Hunters (IC)

Jamie Matthews (played by Felicia_Marie2000)

"He may have done that but later on he's gonna get you killed...." he said as he heard her growl at him.
Lea (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

“You don’t even know him and I known him for awhile” she growled as her eyes turned red as she growled at him.

"Stop growling at me child! I'm telling you what could happen to you so just be careful!"

She shook her head as she leaves his room and she heads outside as she got a hoodie on, then her pointy ears went down a bit.

He leaves the place with a soft growl, going back to his apartment as he mumbles something under his breath.

She sits down outside and she hugged her knees, “He would never betray me” she mumbled to herself.
Tobias (played by DarkLight)

Two turned vampires walking down the street following a young woman as she leaves her job are confronted by a man in a cowboy hat. all that is heard after his first few questions go un answered are the screams of the two bloodsuckers as his Bowie knife made there heads far less attached to their shoulders. Tobias walked down the street toward his next lead.
Dahlia Vonplon (played by Pen_Tsunami)

Dahlia snuck out of her room to go to the town. She knew most of the humans would be asleep so she equipped her long coat that hid most of her features and straddled her axe in its saddle just in case. As soon as she entered the town, she was aware she was usually where vampires hang out and continued to stroll like a normal civilian.

He could sense someone new. He looked around and noticed a young woman in a long coat walking down the street. Tobias made his way over to her. "Hey there miss." He said as he leaned against a street light.

She gets back on her feet and she started to head to the city with her hood up, then she had a mask covering her face, she sees Tobias, which made her get scared.
Nightfrost woke up a little early and she stretched, fixing her hair before she went downstairs to get some water. Noticing how empty the place was, she decided to leave a note on a piece of paper for them saying she was heading back into town, and thanking Dalhia for her hospitality. She then started walking towards town, looking around a little once she got there

She looks at the man and smiles. "hello again, sir".

She looks at them from a distance and she softly hissed when a bit of sunlight hits her hand

"My apologies for our last meeting. I am not always good with introducing myself. I am Tobias." He knew this was the wolf girl from before. His nose could also detect a vampire nearby. he kept his giard up.

She quickly gets in the shade and she looks at the sunburn on her hand, then she softly touches it, which made her hiss loudly again

Her ears twitched after hearing the hiss. "I'm... Dahlia and it's ok-" her eyes narrowed to the location of the hiss.

She hides under a tree and she slightly blows on her hand to cool it down

"It seems we are being watched. No matter. That one is too afraid to attack on her own. So, who has these wanted posters of you posted around the city?" Tobias could hear like a wolf despite not having the ears. His altered DNA had its advantages. He knew exactly where the vampire was at, and could even smell the charred flesh where her hand was touched by sunlight.
(Hey guys, sorry I'm late. :) )
The vampire woman wandered fearfully through town, she knew she needed to find some way of gaining human blood, but didn't wish to ask anyone in fear of them being hunters in disguise. The woman in her head then spoke as she shied away from passersby. "You know, I can easily overpower those hunters and bag us a meal to boot. Just let me take control." Elvyra then spotted an alleyway and ducked into it to talk to her 'companion'. Looking up as if trying to look at her forehead.
"Eliza, you know I can't risk that...I-I'm scared as it is...being around all these...people..."
"Which is why you let me take control. Not a single drop of fear with me." Elvyra simply closed her eyes tight and balled her hands into fists.
"N-No...I-I'm sorry, Eli-"
"You're ALWAYS sorry! You don't want me to help? Fine! Don't come begging me when you're dying of blood deficiency!" Elvyra simply looked down at the ground sullen but decided to try to find something or someone, creeping back into the street sorrowfully shy.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

Clyde left Dahlia's place and went walking around, looking for something to do. he leaned against a wall to an alleyway, on his phone, checking his emails

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Vampire Hunters (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus