Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Vampire Hunters (IC)

Lucerfir Hellsing (played by ShadowFlame2022)

He yelled back, "Check the drawers."
Lea (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

“Where at?” she yelled to ask him
“Definitely.” Nightfrost smiled as she held the sketchbook now, “I-I honestly really like classic rock and a lot of older music. Do you have a favorite genre?” She asked as she got some extra paper from her bag along with a small clipboard for the girl to draw on before giving it to her with a pencil. “There, now we can draw together. It sounds silly but I-I always have extra art supplies in my bag.” A soft chuckle escaped as she turned to a blank page, “So anything in particular we should draw?”
*She smiled cheerfully, a glimmer of her old self before Arthur's abuse finally shining through again.* I do. I do believe my favourite would be classical, e-especially piano work. My favourite composer...has to be...Mozart, h-however I thoroughly enjoy Beethoven's - Für Elise. *She then briefly thought as she was handed the art supplies from the other. Eventually making up her mind, she decided that she would convey how being a vampire with a constant thirst made her feel.* H-How about...w-what we feel in our hearts, r-right now? I-I often find, the best art, comes from expression.
Nightfrost nodded, “You know your stuff. Classical is a good genre.” She then hummed slightly “Sounds interesting, lets do it.” She smiled at her
*This was great, she had found someone who had similar interests to herself. At long last, even if it was only for a night, she felt as if she could be herself without fear or pressure of being judged, discriminated or hated. She smiled back before losing it briefly in thought, closing her eyes when she did. She set to work, starting with what looked like the corner of a room.*
Nightfrost hummed as she thought, and started to remember some things, but then realized. She held on for so long, that it normally hurt her in the end. Starting to draw a hand, she smiled a little to herself.
As time went on, she put in some amateur shading work, once this room corner had been established. Occasionally asking her artistic partner's advice for various things. Eventually, she set to work on completing a figure, sitting in this corner who bared a significantly striking resemblance to herself. The only odd thing about this figure was that as it took shape, it seemed more like it was crying or trying to cover its ears or scared of something terrible.*

"Westward side." He looked back at Axel, "Sorry bout that." He sat on a chair with wheels attached and placed the raven feather under a microcap.
Axel Ozul (played by FlamingPsycho)

Axel nodded, looking at everything, a bit surprised. "It's alright." He murmured, standing by Lucerfir's shoulder and silently scrutinizing all the chemicals and the equipment.

((Sorry, PSATs...))

She finally finds the cream to help numb the sunburn on her hand and she hissed loudly as she touched her sunburn again.
Nightfrost would help where she was asked to help, and as she worked it slowly became more and more clear. A rose was placed within the hand, some blood dripping through the fingers and down. She looked over and noticed the resemblance, and wondering to herself what exactly she was thinking.

the picture
Renidik (played by SkinnyCracker)

(Hello, I wish to join this. Can I? and if I can......What is going on?)
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

((Hey Ash- Cracker! This is my Vampire RP! There is one more vampire spot left. However, people are fighting for it!))

She rolles to another station, the beaker was bubbling as he reached for the smallest becker. "You seem surprised."

"I didn't expect such a pop-up laboratory to exist in this house." He shrugged, still watching calmly, eyes inquisitive.

A dark smile slowly spread across his face, "Then look in the wardrobe." He pointed to a corner of the room, Inside was stackes of guns, swords, bows, arrows, grenades, and daggers.

Axel turned, gasping in excitement more than anything else, a wide grin spreading across his face. "We have everything we'd ever need to augment our natural abilities." He turned back to Lucerfir. "How did you even get your hands on all of this?"

She walks to Lu's room and she knocks on the side of the door frame, "Lu can I come in?" she asked as she continues to rub the gel on her sunburn.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Vampire Hunters (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus