Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Vampire Hunters (IC)

Nightfrost looked around silently as she looked for something to do. She hummed slightly and she didn’t see any vampires, but kept a keen eye out anyway
As she walked she heard a beautiful hum that made her raise an eyebrow. She began to search for the owner of said hum, giving out a soft, melodic hum herself with a sheepish smile. Her amber eyes like searchlights in the night.
Nightfrost decided to sit on a bench and she continued to hum as she took out her sketchbook and started to draw. She had a half drawn picture from the bar from yesterday, and so she decided to work more on it.
Soon she spotted the other on the bench drawing in a sketchbook. Elvyra loved art and even drew a little herself from time to time. But nerves quickly overtook her as she tried to approach and eventually, she buckled under her fear and hid behind a nearby tree, content to simply, shyly watch the other draw. A sheepish yet curious look appearing on her face. One you'd expect a frightened yet wonder-filled child to have.
Nightfrost looked up from her sketchbook as she heard movement and looked around, stopping her humming. Raising a brow when she finally saw the girl behind the tree, she gave a slight chuckle, “H-Hi?” Her expression seemed to be one of curiosity, yet caution. She didn’t know why there was someone watching her after all
Like a scared rabbit, she cutely shrieked a little as she dove behind the tree, putting her back to its trunk after being spotted by the other. Ever since Arthur, people were never her forte as she had no idea who to trust anymore. Eliza was the only company she had, and even though the two butted heads frequently, she knew that she was like a big sister to her. Harsh, but looking out for her none the less. She decided to slowly peak her head out from the tree. An amber eye ever so slowly peering out.
Nightfrost stayed looking at the tree with curious emerald eyes. She gave a soft wave when she saw the girl peaking out, along with a soft smile. “D-Did you want to sit?” Stuttering slightly, Nightfrost tried to offer this to the girl so she wouldn’t have to hide. Though she was definitely curious as to why, she said with a soft chuckle, “I-I’m a little surprised, I’m not really that interesting.”
She gulped and stuttered as she crept out sheepishly from behind the tree, her hands clasped together in front of her with a small blush which contrasted her very pale skin a fair amount, barely making any eye contact. "I-I...saw you drawing..." She then stopped in front of the other, burying her head into her shoulders and pressing her index fingers together in front of her. "...I-I...I like art..." One look soon made her realise just who she was talking to, which only made her blush more, this woman looked insanely beautiful and glamourous. Looking away, she sat a couple of inches away from the other, still nervous as all hell. "...I...I-I w-wan...ted to ask... C-Can I...Umm...? C-Can I...h-have a look...? P-Please?"
Nightfrost listened with a curious look, a smile creeping onto her face “O-Oh, thank you. It’s one of my favorite things to do.” At the question, she nodded and gently held out the sketchbook to her. “Sure, I don’t mind.” She smiled at her. There was a lot of scenery and different people, action drawings and some even of vampires and other creatures. But most of them seemed to be different animals, very realistic ones at that. “I draw different animals that I encounter while I travel.” Nightfrost explained
*As she was given the sketchbook she flipped through it. Elvyra looked with delight and wonder at the amount of detail that went into each sketch. She was amazed at the sight before her. She didn't think about the next few words that flowed out of her mouth as she beheld each sketch in euphoric awe* These are amazing...so...life like...
Nightfrost smiled more, obviously flattered “Thank you.... I’ve been practicing for years.” She had a slight Irish accent as she spoke
*She felt a little embarrased by this whole conversation, but she was somewhat pleased with herself, she was talking to a person. She nodded as she blushed moderately.* I-I can tell...*As she spoke, though she had a fairly high pitch voice, it did sound fairly posh. One you'd expect coming from the upper-classes. But she spoke with dignity and respect through the shyness.* I...quite envy you... I can...only really muster half your...um...detail...
Lucerfir Hellsing (played by ShadowFlame2022)

He had heard the conversation and Lea leaving, he sighed and pulled up his hoodie and went out to find her. The two wolfs were nearby and Lea was hurt, if they hurt her, well it had been years since he killed a hunter but he could always find new ways of torture. He picked up the pace and jogged to the tree Lea was under. The sun was on his face making his eyes seem to glow, he was happy he put on sunscreen. It kept him from getting hurt. "Lea, why are you in town? Especially without and umbrella or something?" He stood in front of her blocking the sun.
Nightfrost blushed at the words, smiling a little bashfully. “T-Thank you. I-If you wish to, m-maybe we can draw together and I-I can show you how to do some of the details?” She offered
Lea (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

“I have my hoodie on and my mask, forgot to put on gloves, causing my hands to get burnt from the sunlight” she said to him as her pointy ears went down under the hood of her hoodie. She looks at him, “I’m just stressed out because of the hunters and I don’t want to die” she said as she started to tear up a bit.
Tobias (played by DarkLight)

Hearing the other vampire arive Tobias moved for his side arm. His metalic arm flashed as he tossed his jacket aside. Both arms and hands were completely cybernetic, as is much of his torso and upper body up to his head. His hat covered his face as he waited to hear what the wolf girl would say in response to his appearance.

"Better put them on, seems like e have company..." He heard what sounded like metal, this would be interesting. Usually, only bounty hunters used knives right of the bat. He looked at Lea and helped her place her gear on. His fangs glistened as he yawned. "Get ready to run, I'm going to say hi..." He smiled and headed over to the hunters after she got her gear on. He was going to see how much of a threat they would be, but old habits die hard. It would be FUN to kill again...

She holds him back, “Lu, lets just head back home” she said softly as she wraps her arms around him. She didn’t want to lose someone that she known for awhile and she saw developing feelings for him as well.

He smiles calmly, "I will but trust me. I want to make sure they don't follow us back." He pats her head, "I'll be back after I sent them on a trip around the city."

“I’m staying with you because our guest there is saying that you’ll betray me” she said softly as a few blood tears started run down her face.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Vampire Hunters (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus