Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Vampire Hunters (IC)

Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

Nightfrost Wuduwesten wrote:
Nightfrost looked over and gave a nod, her voice laced with a slight Irish accent as she spoke “Hey. May I have a whiskey please?” She have a soft smile back, “Any of them are fine.”

He smiled and got a rather expensive whiskey for her. When it was served, he brang it to her. "Here you go, anything else?" he asked with a smile
Nightfrost smiled, “Thanks, and this is perfect. I haven’t had one of these in ages.” She chuckled slightly, “Is it ok if I have some water for after in done with this? I don’t really drink that much.”

He smiled, going to get her water as he eyes Jamie suspiciously, he seemed different, cowering from the rest. He came back with water, before setting it down
“Thank you.” She smiled at him and sipped a little on the whiskey. Looking around the bar a little, a soft hum escaped as she felt like something was off. She couldn’t quite pin point it though. The man staring at everyone from afar was a little troubling though, at least in her eyes.
Jamie Matthews (played by Felicia_Marie2000)

He stirs his cup a little as he feels eyes on him now, the ice hitting the sides just right it made a beautiful sound or what he thought was beautiful but to others it seemed to make them wince. He chuckles a little before stopping, watching the ice in it disappear without a trace. He looked up again to see if the girl was coming back but he couldn't see her in the room, he sighs before taking a sip of his drink.

He walked to the man. "Hey, why are you isolated from the others?" he asked, putting a hand on his gun, just in case.

He chuckles when the human came over to him, "I'm waiting for my date.... That's why sir." He then stood up when he spotted the girl come running over, "And now I must go because she's here." He looks at the girl with a smile before she kisses him in from the boy, wrapping her arms around his neck.

He nodded. Seems about right. He turned and walked off, sitting with Nightfrost

Jamie pulled away from the kiss before looking at Clyde, heading out with the girl but when they were leaving there was this certain look in his eyes that he knew Clyde would see.

He looked at the man, before whispering. "I'll be right back... sweets.." he said to Nightfrost before slowly following him

Jamie knew that Clyde would follow but the girl he was with didn't know what was going on when she spotted the other man so she whispered, "Did you two fight while I was gone?" He shakes his head, "No sweet cheeks.... No fighting happened in the bar. None at all...." He kisses her neck softly which made the girl blush but she begins to giggle.

He quietly grabbed his revolver, loading it with a garlic-filled silver bullet as he looked at Jamie.

"Put it away boy...." Jamie said as he looked back at Clyde. "I'm not here to harm anyone...."

He sighed, slowly lowering it. "Touch the women, and I'll turn you to ash" he scowled

The woman held tighter onto Jamie and slightly whimpered out, "Let's just go...."

He holstered his gun. "I'll find you if you lay a finger on her, so try me" he walked off

"She's just like me...." he lied before the two of them disappeared out of sight.
((Sorry that took so long! I had to finish up some chores))

Nightfrost watched Clyde go over there and then sit back with her. She sipped on her drink but before she could ask his name, he left. A slight hint of curiosity could be seen in her eyes at the nickname already given to her, and though she tried to hide it, the hint of a blush. “Alright.” While She was waiting for him to come back, she finished her whiskey and decided to sip on some water. Since it was so quiet, she took out an old sketchbook and decided to draw a little, trying to depict the bar and the people within it.

Nightfrost Wuduwesten wrote:
((Sorry that took so long! I had to finish up some chores))

Nightfrost watched Clyde go over there and then sit back with her. She sipped on her drink but before she could ask his name, he left. A slight hint of curiosity could be seen in her eyes at the nickname already given to her, and though she tried to hide it, the hint of a blush. “Alright.” While She was waiting for him to come back, she finished her whiskey and decided to sip on some water. Since it was so quiet, she took out an old sketchbook and decided to draw a little, trying to depict the bar and the people within it.

He came back, sitting with her. "Hey, sorry I was gone" he said, smiling. "How was your whiskey?"

A scream pierced through the air not that far from the bar that sounded like it came from the girl who left the bar with Jamie. Jamie hid once the girl was dead, seeing people run in the direction the girl was in.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Vampire Hunters (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus