Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Vampire Hunters (IC)

Lea (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

She grips a branch to keep herself in place as she listens to her surroundings, and she looks at Lu, “Once we’re done, I can’t be in my hut or the hunters will find me” she said softly to him as she grips her knife tighter. Her blue eyes shined a bit as she watched from the trees and next to her best friend, Lu, then she turns into a bat, she gets on his head to rest a bit.
Axel Ozul (played by FlamingPsycho)

((Sorry, I was at the ren faire yesterday...))

Axel stood there, eyes dark and narrowed, catching the scent of vampire hunters. Oh, what a pain, what a pain indeed. The vampire, nearly a fullblood, though he held the traits of a werewolf, hid in the branches where he had been perched for hours, it seemed.

Though looking like a vampire in whole, he still showed the traits of his werewolf ancestry, mainly just a flowing tail and slightly pointed ears, fingers slightly more clawed than the typical vampire. But he lacked the abilities of a wolf, and through that, he, therefore, lacked the keen hearing of the wolves. But he didn't lack a good nose, and he could smell the trouble, yes, the trouble indeed. And he certainly didn't trust it, either. Scent was useful in tracking what they were, but not how well they fought. He couldn't risk a thing.
Lucerfir Hellsing (played by ShadowFlame2022)

He heard that comment and swore softly, tucking Lea into his hoodie he spread his wings and flew back to town. he landed on a building about ten miles away. So know there were two wolfs to deal with, great. He shifted back into his normal form and took Lea out of his pocket, she was out cold. Damn, this girl slept like the dead. He walked into the building and put Lea in his hoodie and pulled the hood up. That kept her out of view for now at least. He knew that he would have to raid a blood bank again and soon, well better head over than. He walked to the hospital at the center of town and went in, the people there knew him and in 5 minutes he walked out with two bags of blood. drinking one quickly he saed the other for lea and put it in his pocket.

Axel left the tree eventually, picking up the scent of other vampires as well. Unfortunately, they smelled pure, and in his opinion, were most likely stuck up. But he followed the scents of Lucefir the best he could, though the lingering scent trails were desperately thin as they tried to cling to the molecules of the air. There were certainly two, that could mean something good or bad. What if they didn't accept him, for being a halfbreed. But on the other hand...he could become allies with them. After all, they all faced the same enemy who bore the same possible fate. So he followed, sprinting as swiftly as he could.

He smelt the scent of another vampire, not a pureblood but it was following them. That was new, only other purebloods followed him and that was when they wanted to fight or asking him to help kill all the hunters. He was curious and started heading in Axel's direction.

Axel continued following the scent, noticing it was growing stronger, a sickly sweet, cloying smell possessed only by the purebloods. Sickly sweet to him, at least. But he looked around, knowing that he had to be practically on top of the vampires by the strength of this scent. Now, he just had to find them, and hope they wouldn't take him as a threat.

Breathing hard from the long run, he looked around, red and black eyes glinting in the low light, reflecting rather well, and rather disturbingly.

He was leaning against a wall watching the Vampire look for him. His red eyes and fangs gave him away, plus the panting did not help to hide them. He walked up to him and whispered as he walked by, "Better be careful with the hunters out." His gold eyes burned into Axel's eyes as he walked by.

She slightly rolls in his hoodie and she softly squeaks as she sleeps. She woke up after an hour passed and she yawns loudly as she peeks out of his hoodie. “How long was I asleep Lu?” she asked him as she rubbed her own eyes a bit.

"Not long but we have company." He pulls the hood down further and walks away from the crowd. He felt Axel following him, "Better stay hidden for now, I don't know if he is a threat of not."

She gets back in the hoodie pocket and she saw the blood bag, “Is this for me Lu?” she asked him as she poked it with her wing a bit, then she waited for his reply to her question.

"Of course, you said you were only drinking animal blood so I thought I'd get you a treat" He reaches in carefully and opens the top, "Don't spill."

Axel trailed after them, keeping a fair distance between them, though, so that he could keep a careful eye on them but run if necessary. Nearly silent, as he was more or less barefoot with minimal protection, he kept an eye out, but he knew if he stayed close to these two purebloods he had a better chance of surviving, so long as they didn't kill him. He crept forward, tail sweeping behind him, calmly.
Dahlia Vonplon (played by Pen_Tsunami)

“No no it’s... fine” dahlia said as she gave the man a reassuring look. Her ears twitched as she could smell dry blood somewhere, tho she didn’t know where. She sighed and looked at the others in the cabin. “These woods here are crawling with those vampires tho so I think it’s wise if you spent the night”. She flashed him a smile showing her sharp teeth, but anyone who has seen a vampires teeth could tell hers and the vampires apart. Her sharp teeth were a bit wider and not as pointy as a vampires. “I’ll go put on some tea to help you all sleep better” she says as she goes to the kitchen on the side of the room and mix’s herbs in some boiling water.

He walked around a corner and turned up behind Axel, "Well, would you like to explain why you were following me?" His eyes were glowing and his fangs were in view, he was in no mood for games with this hybrid. "Well?"

She took her time drinking the blood to keep her mouth from getting dried and she stays hidden in his hoodie pocket, then she softly squeaks again as she poked her head out to see what was happening.

Responding back with a snarling smirk instead, he crossed his arms. "Safety in numbers, of course. It is the wisest decision to stay near you two when I'm not hunting." He shrugged, tail swishing back and forth, a silent, aloof challenge. He would hang with him and he wouldn't leave.

He sighed, "You know you could have just asked... Come on." He turns around and waves him to follow over the shoulder. "Look I'm fine if you take along but I have one rule." He looked him dead in the eye, "Hurt Lea and you die a very painful death..." He walked back to the streets and head for a bar. "You going to stay in my hoodie Lea?"

((I'll return later, assume he's following))

((Ok, I might not be able to play much this weekend, just wanted to give you guys a heads up.))

“I am staying in your hoodie pocket” she squeaked to him. She felt safe while she stays in hoodie’s pocket and she poked her little head out. Her bat ears slightly twitched, “Lu you don’t need to be overprotective over me” she said softly to him.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Vampire Hunters (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus