Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Vampire Hunters (IC)

Lucerfir Hellsing (played by ShadowFlame2022)

A low growl emitted from his throat, that vampire, we would need to have a chat. "Very well I'll come." He headed back with her making sure she wasn't in the sun.
Tobias (played by DarkLight)

"Interesting. They left. All the better. They aren't worth any coin." He holstered his sidearm again. His metallic limbs reflected the sunlight with an added intensity, similar to using a magnifying glass. He put his coat back on. One of the benefits of the metal body was not feeling heat or cold. He could wear whatever he wanted and not get to hot or cold.

"So, miss. What's your story?" He looked at Dahlia as he spoke.
Axel Ozul (played by FlamingPsycho)

((I'm back! Sorry, again. Like I said, I'm really not online when I'm not at classes.))

Axel eventually had left the building with intentions to hunt. After all, he was starving, and he was sure there would be some lone child roaming. There always was, without fail. So the beast slunk away, eyes gleaming, and set off to search, a wide grin on his face.
Jamie Matthews (played by Felicia_Marie2000)

Jamie looked at all the humans around him, his eyes turning black as he grew hungry but he couldn't feed just yet. He knew hunters would be after him then if he feed now, scanning the area before seeing a few people staring at him. He shakes his head a little and passed them but one of them pulled him into an alleyway, he growls a little until he noticed who it was.

He had helped Lea get back safe and got a call, His face grew serious when he saw the contact number. "Hello... Yes, yes...It was a success! Great... Yes, I have the componites...No stay there and keep reaching... Tell me if you find out any more... Goodbye." He ended the call and took Lea to her bedroom, then he went into his own. The large room had and old victorea styled bed in the coner and a poster on the wall, but thats where nomall stopped. Half the room contained a chemistry bench with multiple chemicals and strange herbs. He walked along the bench and picked up and journal. In it was sketches and notes about different compounds and serums. "Project 847 was a success." He placed it down and went to lie down.
Lea (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

She lays down on her bed and she started to clean her teeth with her nails, then she decided to sleep after her teeth were cleaned. She keeps her hoodie on and she slowly went to sleep, then she rolls onto her side as she sleeps peacefully throughout the day, she would wake up when the moon was in the sky.

Soon after Lucerfir had returned, Axel wandered back, unfortunately unsuccessful when it came to finding a child. The mongrel did, however, have a bag with him containing a pair of black wings shorn from an absurdly sized raven, the feathers large and luminous, a most pure shade of onyx that reflected the light in gorgeous shades of purple and blue.

The hybrid vampire wandered in, pausing near Lucerfir's room, a grin on his face. "Have you ever seen a winged beast who has lost its wings?" He questioned, voice smooth and dark. "Adrenaline and pure instinct will lead them right off the edge." With that, he turned, returning to his room to set the wings, having grabbed a few things first so that he could somewhat preserve them. After all, their size was quite abnormal.

He heard Axel return and turned over, it was a long day. He fell asleep and slept till 9pm.

Stretching his arms, Axel laid the prepared wings aside and collapsed onto the bed in the room he had been provided with, curling up atop the covers and dozing off, breaths heavy and peaceful. several of the black raven feathers braided into his long hair and tail fur. He did have quite a few extra feathers, which he intended to adorn himself with.

He couldn't sleep so he went over to Axel's room, "Can I come in?"

Axel sat up, stretching and turning towards the door. "Yeah, sure. Feel free." He mumbled, voice muddy with exhaustion.

He walked in, "Had any luck hunting?" He sat down next to him. His eyes seem to glow in the light.

"Didn't find any humans, unfortunately. I did find a suspiciously large raven, though." He shrugged, looking at Lucerfir, red irises glinting brightly.

"Strange..." He threw a blood bag at him gently and stood up. He walked up to the westward coner of his room and pushed a painting, it popped out and a blood safe was behind it. "The compo is 80325, Don't drink it all at once."

He took the bag thankfully, opening it and watching Lucerfir reveal the hidden safe. "Thanks." He mentioned, smiling and sipping at the blood. "I'll make sure to remember that. It does take quite a bit of blood to keep me running, unfortunately." He shrugged, picking up one of the stray feathers and offering it to Lucerfir. "Here, this is one of its feathers. Pretty, isn't it?"

"Strange..." His eyes became more calculating, "Possible a growth serum or different species... Genetic editing?... Possible... Defnintly not cloning... Possible to identify..." He looked at Axel, "Can you give me a hand with something?"

"Of course. I have nothing else to do, anyway." He stood up, stretching lazily, fluffy tail waving slightly behind him, throwing away the empty bag of blood.

"Follow me..." He leads him to his room and lets him in. "Fair warning, I would mess with the chemicals if I was you."
Lea (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

She wakes after a few hours passed and she gets up, she looks at the sunburn on her hand, then she gets up, “Lu! Do you have something to help my sunburn?!” she yelled
(Hey guys, just continuing where me and Crystal left off)
*Thinking it might be a good thing to take her mind away from her thirst, she happily nodded her head.* I...I'd love that. *She faced the other with glee as she handed the sketchbook back to the other.* Music and art has...always been a way I can...truly e-express myself...D-Don't you agree?

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Vampire Hunters (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus