Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Vampire Hunters (IC)

Axel Ozul (played by FlamingPsycho)

((I honestly will NOT be on all weekend, as it is rare that I'm online during the weekend.))

"You don't need to worry." He snorted softly, walking alongside Lucerfir. "I have no intention of hurting the small one. Besides, they're too small, they'd barely even qualify as a taste test if I drained them fully, and of course, I dislike draining victims fully. No fun in that." The hybrid vampire walked silently next to them, head held high and proud.
Lucerfir Hellsing (played by ShadowFlame2022)

He rolled his eyes and walked into his house at the corner of town, "Welcome to my place, make your selves at home." He leads them to and two-story house with a gaming room, living room, kitchen, and pool in the back. "Just stay out of the master. There are two spare rooms down the hall."
Lea (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

“I’m comfy Lu” she said as she went back to sleep in his pocket. She was comfortable while she was resting in his pocket and she used her wings as a blanket.
Dahlia Vonplon (played by Pen_Tsunami)

Dahlia gave everyone in her big tree cottage and sits down on a single chair next to the couch where both of the couches ended. The fire had a misty glow and her ears twitched. The tea she served has a caramel taste to it, but also some sort of lingering sour taste as well. It was also the right temperature and the fire kept the tea warm.
Nightfrost watched from further inside the cabin in curiosity, slowly loosening her grip on the handle of her weapon as she realized it was a hunter at the door. Giving a slight hum of agreement at the idea of them not going back into the forest yet, she put the weapon away into it's sheath. "Thank you Miss Dahlia." She smiled a little at the mention of tea. "Is there anything I can assist you with before I rest for the night?" She asked as she wanted to return the favor
Dahlia Vonplon (played by Pen_Tsunami)

"Maybe in the morning, when I check the traps," Dahlia said as she looked up from her cup of tea and handed you a cup. "the creatures have been sucking the blood out of the baby animals and sacred animals as well in here, As well as humans in the town". Dahlia yawned and then set her teacup on the table. "I'm going to bed, remember where your rooms are now," she says as she walks up the stairs and you could hear a door slamming shut.

Axel headed straight for the two bedrooms, choosing the one that seemed larger and more aesthetically pleasing to him, and laying down, staring up at the ceiling and thinking, eyes half closed. He wondered how safe they really were here, whether or not the vampire hunters would be able to track them down.

She gets out of his pocket with the empty blood bag and she throws it away, then she flies to where she thinks Axel is at. She flies into his room and she lands by his feet, “H-hello?” she squeaked softly and shyly to him as her bat ears slightly went down.

Axel sat up, looking at her in confusion. "Hello, tiny bat." He greeting flatly. "How nice to finally see you. I see you really are quite pocket sized. Are you...like that all the time? Or only sometimes?" He questioned, mumbling more to himself than to Lea.

“I can be small or big sometimes and I just stay as a bad when I’m bored” she said as she gets on the ground and she turns into her normal self. She had pale skin with blue eyes, blonde hair in a ponytail, her bangs had a red streak and her ponytail at the ends had a red streak as well. “I’m Lea, I was the one hiding in my friend’s hoodie pocket, but what’s your name?”
"Ok." She gently took the cup, nodding. "I'll have to look into it...." Watching her go upstairs, she then looked at the others as she sipped on her tea.
Jamie Matthews (played by Felicia_Marie2000)

He could sense vampires close by so in an instant he appears next to them, "Hello kids...." He ran a hand through his dirty blonde hair and smiles at the other vampires before him, his eyes glowing red in the dim light that shown around them.

She leans against and she looks at the vampire, “How did you get in here?” she said softly as she slightly gets scared. She looks at him with her blue eyes, “Y’know that there’s two pure blood vampires here? I’m one of them” she said as held out her hand for a handshake, “I’m Lea, and you are?” she asked him.

He chuckles and doesn't take her hand, "Jamie Matthew is the name.... And how I got here isn't important. What is important though is that we need to get those vampire hunters...."

“I know that we need to take the hunters down or we’re dead” she said to him as she leans against the wall, licking her sharp fangs a bit.
Tobias (played by DarkLight)

Tobias had left after the vampires fled. He did not feel that he could trust whoever was in that tree hut. His camp was set up on the shore of the lake, tucked into a rock outcropping that kept the wind at bay. Smoke from his fire wafted gently through the rocks as he cooked the fish he had caught.

"Two purebloods. Not good. But they don't have any bounties on their heads that I know about. No sense in bothering with them then." He mumbled to himself as he began to eat. "Where should I go next? I thought for sure the bounty here would be good." Tobias had come here to hunt this so called "Beast" that was so feared in these parts. But to find out she was merely a young woman living in the woods, likely just protecting herself and what she believed in, he wasn't about to take a bounty so ridiculous. But, he could take out the ones that posted the bounty and take the money anyway. He opted for this choice. At dawn, he would be paying the town another visit.

"We need a plan...." he said more to himself before looking at the others. "What do think we should do to stop them from coming after us?"

“Well some people at the blood bank actually knows Lu if you met him, we’ve been best friends” she said to him as she heads to the other room that Lu said that she can sleep in

"You know friends and family is what gets you killed.... Don't get too close to anyone these days.... Sometimes they turn around and back stab you...." he said.

“Lu protected me when my parents were killed and he took care of him when I was little!” she hissed as she bared her fangs at him.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Vampire Hunters (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus