Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Adi Izzla (played by Skykitty)

Adi gave him a smirk. She wasn’t really afraid.”Well you should’ve let me finish that. Anyways. He’s gonna tell us-“

She was cut off by Malavon yelling out her name and saying don’t speak and let him explain. She rolled her eyes.
Garenata: She thought for a second. “Well, it’s certainly hurting me... but, I don’t know if that’s a universal thing or not. I’m not really a standard breed.” She said, pointing to her glass wings. “Sorry I couldn’t be of more help.” She said.
Wade (played by Sarlic)

"How...much is it hurting you?"He tilts his head lightly, glancing at her crystal wings with a light shrug
Kodoku (played by Icyrosyseal)

“Hmph. Eventually I’m going to stop being so tolerating of you...” He said, spinning a knife on his fingers.
Adi Izzla (played by Skykitty)

“Well... I have many life spans.” Adi said. She was kidding of course.
Garenata: “it’s kind of like the worst part at the very beginning of being punched in the gut, except all over my body and not getting better. It’s also giving me a headache, and my wings... just feel wrong. “ she said, her eyes shifting to a lighter shade of blue.

Exile: He raised his hand into the air. “Um, when is this thing going to happen, if I may ask? This place makes me nervous..” he asked Malavon.
Wade (played by Sarlic)

"Ok...Is there a way...to limit the pain?"He says quieter then he was speaking earlier

"Of course you don't know"
Garenata: She looked over at Wade. “Could you speak up, please? I can’t hear you.” She requested, her wings fluttering gently.
Wade (played by Sarlic)

"I-I had asked if there was any way to reduce or limit the pain"
Garenata: “Not that I know of, or I would most likely be doing that. Why do you ask?” She said, closing her eyes.
Wade (played by Sarlic)

"Just...curious...Hm...do you have control over any just raw angelic energy?"
Garenata: “I was never the best in my class, but yes, I am capable. Why?” She asked.
Wade (played by Sarlic)

"Cause I have a small idea? it would probably be energy consuming though...what if you surround your body in a shell of angelic energy to stop the demonic energy from touching your body?"
Garenata: She shook her head. “I find it extremely unwise to try using angelic force in a demon’s world... nothing truly makes sense in these places, and I don’t want to risk anyone getting hurt just because I’m in pain. Besides, some... less respectable demonic beings could likely sense such powers from miles away. I appreciate your concern greatly, though.” She said, managing a small smile.
((what have i missed))
((People were chatting, now they’re chatting but in a different dimension ))
Wade (played by Sarlic)

"I see...then what if you completely turn off all angelic energy in you so the demonic energy has less to react to...or...would that kill you?"He says trying to think of other ways"But...I do still have a few more questions"
Malavon kiro (played by Skykitty)

Malavon nodded.”We will only hear of a story then we will leave.”
Garenata: “I’m afraid it’s a little more complicated than that... please, ask away, though.” She said.
Wade (played by Sarlic)

"Oh...well are angels weaker in demonic realms...like is it harder to use their power...and less output?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus