Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Adi Izzla (played by Skykitty)

((Tomorrow night I might do the big post maybe))
((m'kay))
King Maliver (played by Skykitty)

((Here’s the big post))

“Ok here we are.” Malavon said. A tall man with black hair and red eyes stood in front of the group.

A clumsy fool stood next to him. The man by the king was his helper. His name was Bruce. He had brown hair and purple eyes.

“Hello children. I am king Maliver. I’m king of demons and the one behind your school invitations. You of course must be wondering why you are here.” Maliver said.

“Well let me introduce you to my assistant Bruce. We will tell you a story so please take a seat.”
Ramoth Silverblood (played by Elisora)

Ramoth, Lyra, and Shadow all sat as they were told, they were quite interesting to hear the story.
Adi Izzla (played by Skykitty)

Adi crossed her arms.”I’d rather stand.” She said.

Celes smiled and stood on the other side of her dad. The king of demons. The head master stood by Celestria.
Wade (played by Sarlic)

Wade looks at Maliver and shakes his head
"No making scenes...don't want to get in trouble"
"Yes that's a scene"

He takes a seat when he was told to
"Oh yeah? well how did that go last time
"So let's just listen"
"hello mavalir" she continues to draw while she takes a seat

“Miss Izzla, I suggest you sit. You know how tough I am. I could kill you with a snap of my fingers.” “Yes but you need us all so badly you don’t have a choice but to make sure we don’t die.” Adi said. She had a point.
Mint (played by Lazari-Not_IEPFB-)

Mint yawned. "I'm really hoping you can..." She mumbled under her breath before pressing a button on her collar. The usual poof happened and she turned into a small doggo which was curled up on the floor. Her head was raised slightly so she could still see and hear King Maliver.

"Come on Adi just sit down" Ramoth muttered.

King Maliver crossed his arms.”Fine. Now now miss... Ramoth...? I’m capable of handling my own situations. Now then... our story starts millions of years ago.”

Due to the fact that this really didn't concern her, Mint just barely paid attention.

Ramoth rolled her eyes but stayed quiet.

Shadow leaned over, "Don't worry mon ami, he's probably full of himself" she whispered in Ramoth's ear.
she watches

“This dark vortex formed. We don’t know how it formed but it went to a man. He was a power man and no one believed in how strong he was. One night the vortex opened and called him. It lured him in and he was known as Realm. The vortex was called the Rhelm of Darkness.”

A bit intrigued now, she pulls out her leatherbound book and quill.

“I’m the Rhelm there’s been many who have gone in none escaped. They only turned evil. Me plus some other Kings used up most of our power to lock the Rhelm till we got you ready. We count on you to fight all of whom come out of the Rhelm.”

Mint turns back into a human to write that information down. "So... what's in it for us? Why should we put our lives in the line when there isn't anything we would be fighting for?"

Ramoth nodded, "Yeah, I won't risk my friend's lives for something like this for nothing"

Lyra and Shadow stayed quiet.

The king nodded.”Well... would you rather be evil and kill the whole population of the earth.”

“Yes.” Adi said. The king ignored her.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus