Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Ramoth Silverblood (played by Elisora)

((Bleh, sorry ive been gone so long ~ Where could i jump in? ))
Garenata: She raised her wings into a defensive position, not that it would do much. “I’m not going to that horrible place and you can’t make me. As it stands, I am fully within my angelic right to resist transportation to a demonic plane.” She said, watching him unblinkingly.
Malavon kiro (played by Skykitty)

Malavon nodded.”Very well then... if you don’t want to know why you’re here you could say goodbye to this school.” He said and led the rest of the kids. He kept the portal open.

((Malavon led some of the kids through the portal to meet the man behind them being in school ))
Garenata: She sighed and sat down, closing her eyes. Then an unpleasant thought occurred to her. “Uh, Malavon? Are you saying you’ll expel me if I don’t come?” She asked, her eyes changing to a grey of dread.

“No but he will know and expel you.” Malavon said.
Garenata: She flinched, recalling a conversation she had with another angel of importance to her before she came to this school. She cursed under her breath, clenching her fists. “I made a divine promise that I’d stay enlisted at this school, and I cannot break a divine promise...... literally.” She stepped forward and through the portal, defeated. ((Pro tip, this means Malavon can use this to his advantage to get her to do basically anything he wants with a simple threat of expulsion.))

Malavon led them to a Castle and led them inside.
Garenata, Exile, Kai And Kodoku all stepped in, looking around.

“Come along kids! You mustn’t get yourselves lost.” Malavon said.

Adi was walking by Kodoku in the way back of the group.”This isn’t anything new for me.” She said bored.
((is this a point I can bring in my characters at or no?))

((You could have them interact with another student maybe one of Icys characters or one of mine. So ya just think of something to add them in.))
Kodoku (played by Icyrosyseal)

“I guessed as much. Do you know who he brought us here to meet?” He asked, stretching his arms out nonchalantly.
Adi Izzla (played by Skykitty)

“Yes but I’m not supposed to say who.” Adi said.”But I’ll say this... he’s another demon.” She said.

He rolled his eyes. “No, really? I thought we were going to the planet of the demons to meet a satyr.” He said sarcastically.
Wade (played by Sarlic)

Wade looks over at Garenata, then mumbles
"Can angels even survive for long in demonic realms"

"Oh you really aren't very helpful"

"yeah...."

He walks over to Garenata"Hey...may I ask you a question real fast?"
Adi Izzla (played by Skykitty)

Adi smacked the back of his head.”Let me finish. Demon king.”
Garenata: “Please, be my guest. Any distraction from this ghoulish land is appreciated greatly.” She said, still with a defeated undertone to her voice.

He rubbed where he was hit, annoyed. “Hey! You know I’m not the patient type, Adi.” He growled.
Wade (played by Sarlic)

"I was curious, and Mbizi is useless, does...being in the demonic realm hurt angels?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus