Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Kodoku (played by Icyrosyseal)

“Sure would be appreciated if after all the fuss he made the guy actually showed up .” He muttered under his breath.
Ramoth Silverblood (played by Elisora)

((I literally just got home so where can I jump in? ))
Garenata: “In most cases, that is exactly correct, and vice versa. I’ve always thought of it more as a rumour before I came here, though.” She said, waiting for his next question.
Wade (played by Sarlic)

"How about in the human world...are angels and demons weaker in the human realm then in their respective realms?"
Garenata: “it’s a bit more that we’re stronger in our respective realms, at usual strength in every other realm, and at minimum strength in the other kind’s realm, I believe.” She said.
Wade (played by Sarlic)

"Thanks...and earlier I noticed you emphasized the words less respectable...do you mean to say that there are no respectable ones...or am I missreading your tone...?"He tilts his head

"Not talking to you
she was drawing a bunch of things
Garenata: “no, not all of them... just- Well, I can’t really say much without sounding racist. It’s just... demons are statistically a more magically and physically powerful and diverse species than angels, and quite a lot of them let it get to their head. I only meant that it’s much worse when one guy decides to be a bad person down here. Well, is that all?” She asked, finding herself enjoying his questioning.
Ramoth Silverblood (played by Elisora)

Ramoth walked a small distanceaway from the group, looking around, Lyra and Shadow following her.

"What do you think we're doing here? " Lyra asked the other two.

"I'm not sure" Shadow replied quietly. "Ramoth you have any idea? "

"I do not, we'll have to find out" Ramoth muttered.
Wade (played by Sarlic)

"Wait...really? I thought angels were the ones who had more magic power, but demons with more of a magic defense and physical power?...so I was wrong about that...hm...you said you weren a "
Wade (played by Sarlic)

((pressed enter too early: "Wait...really? I thought angels were the ones who had more magic power, but demons with more of a magic defense and physical power?...so I was wrong about that...hm...you said you weren't a standard breed...how rare of one are you?"))
Garenata: “ there’s about 3 million of my exact kind, so nothing too out there. The kind of rarity that tricks a rich man into buying a fancy goldfish, for example. I’m a Lunar/winter mix with a crystal forest heratige, in case you were wondering.” She said, her eyes shifting to a mint green.
Wade (played by Sarlic)

"lunar winter mix with Crystal...forest heritage...? Sounds...exciting?"

"I don't really need your commentary do I"

He looks at her and tilts his head
"So are your eyes like mood rings?"
Garenata: “Yes, except for one difference: they actually have a factual basis in reality.” She said, wondering when the important person everyone was talking about would arrive.
Wade (played by Sarlic)

"I see...So what does green mean?"He straightens his head and then looks around before looking back at her
Garenata: “Different shades mean different things, what type of green are they?” She asked him.
Wade (played by Sarlic)

He looks at her eyes for a minute"M..mmmiiiint?"He says not sure of himself
"I think that's mint green?"
Adi Izzla (played by Skykitty)

Adi chuckled.”This guy actually is real.” She said.

((Let me know when your chatting scenes are done no hurry going for the night))
((I also must go for the night, I’ll be back early tommorrow though!))
Wade (played by Sarlic)

((night))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus