Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Kodoku (played by Icyrosyseal)

He raised an eyebrow, shaking his head in slight disbelief before lightly snickering. "Oh blue hells, you hear that, guys? I'm being rude because... I'm not paying attention to what he's saying! That is.... verging on hysterical. I think I'll be going back to the school to think your offer over. Not that you make that much of a compelling argument." He said, walking out of the cave and back in the direction they came from.
Exile: He raised his hand. "Sorry if I'm bothering you, but you seem to be contradicting yourself, your highness. Like you mentioned earlier, 'The Rhelm will most likely be here for generations to come. Your kids and even grand kids would most likely be wanted.' However, just now you said that 'It's not the rest of your life spending with everyone'. How can that be true if The Rhelm will be an issue after we're dead, and we're all staying together at the school while we try and stop it? Again, sorry if I'm bothering you." He asked, trying to be polite in the presence of such a monarch.
King Maliver (played by Skykitty)

“It’s not an offer! It’s an order!” The king yelled. He coughed and looked at Chetan.”We aren’t sure what happened for them to be corrupted they just... do.” He said.
Adi Izzla (played by Skykitty)

Adi rolled her eyes as she walked on the ceiling.”Look any less questions and we’d be back at the mansion by now.” She said.

“Well I meant it’s not the rest of your life because you’d be dead. You wouldn’t be alive so you couldn’t possibly worry about it the whole time. I’m thinking just when you’re teens and partly adults until you have kids... if you have any.” The king would explain better if people would ask questions one at a time.
Chetan (played by Sarlic)

"I meant if by looking at a corrupted persons soul can you tell I'd they are corrupted or not...is there like...a dark aura around their soul"
((Perhaps the king would answer questions better if he read the messages?))

“Possibly Yes.”

((I am reading them but some people don’t know how to say what they are trying to say and yes I am one of those people. Sorry cause I have school which makes my brain hurt and not want to think))

"Possibly? By that answer I'm guessing either you've yet to see one whose corrupted...even though you claim to know a bunch...oooor...you can't see souls."

“Demons can’t see souls. But I’m think that’s what soul people may see.” The king said.

"I thought as a king you might have extra powers...so you're just a regular demon powerwise?"

“Can’t say that. It’s only souls I can’t see souls but many demons can’t teleport or open portals like me or mr. Malavon.” The king explained.

"Ah...so my question will just be answered the first corrupted we meet"

The king nodded. He looked at Kodoku.”I can see where you are coming from. I had a feeling there’d be one of you. That was Adi last year.” He said.”I don’t see why you should get something for doing a good deed. How about me and headmaster Malavon will try and keep you all alive.” Adi rolled her eyes.
Ramoth Silverblood (played by Elisora)

Ramoth looked up, purple and green hues sparkling with amusement as she cleared her throat, "No need to worry about keeping me alive your majesty, I have that all covered"

“Yes but for some it is a big issue.” He explained.”I shall give you all time to think about it.” He said. He snapped his fingers and teleported them all back to the mansion.

Malavon nodded.”Welp... you guys may think it over and we will see you Monday.” He said and headed to the school through the little portal.
((Anyone here?))

((Sorry I had school if you wanna post to one of mine I will get back to you soon))
Mint (played by Lazari-Not_IEPFB-)

Mint huffed a relieved sigh, glad she didn’t have to talk about her origins. “You don’t have to worry about me either.”
Adi Izzla (played by Skykitty)

“Well some of us need to think this stupid thing over. I say let the whole universe and Unknown universes die.” She said.”I don’t care.”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus