Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

King Maliver (played by Skykitty)

“Well... then there wouldn’t be anything we could do about that but... I don’t think that’ll happen anyways.”
Ramoth Silverblood (played by Elisora)

Ramoth quietly listened, filing away every conversation to analyze further when she was alone with her friends.

Shadow nodded and quieted.

He looked around.”Any other questions.”

“Hey daddy? Why did you have to make a magic school for all this?” Celes asked.

“That school is a magical people’s future. The Rhelm will most likely be here for generations to come. Your kids and even grand kids would most likely be wanted.”
Kai: "That wasn't really my question. Would The Rhelm be physically beatable if a single one of us were to fall in combat?" He asked, rephrasing his previous question.

“Well... no.” He said.”See... the Rhelm can’t even be beat. We need to figure out how it was even made.”

“How?” Celes asked.”I don’t know.” The king said.

((See you tomorrow))
Kai: "So, let me get this straight. You are taking a bunch of children, half of which probably aren't going to put any effort because they thing the world is fair and just and right and kind, then pitting us up against a completely unbeatable force that plans to destroy the multiverse itself, confining our lives and our childrens lives and our grand-childrens lives to very select areas, with no sort of reward whatsoever, because a ****ing SPHERE SAID SO?!" Kai was well-known in his home village for viewing all sides of an argument fairly, but Maliver would have to provide one hell of a point if he wanted Kai to stay on board. He hoped the others felt the same way, despite his... impoliteness, towards them.

King Maliver nodded.”Yes but the reason I made the school is for all of you to get great training in fighting with your powers. Plus I locked the Rhelm to give us all a ton of time till you all will feel ready.

And this sphere is the last known thing to help tell the future. It says that you will defeat the first bad guy that comes out of the Rhelm. One thing is that you guys need to build confidence in order to fight a battle or a war.”
Wade (played by Sarlic)

He looks over at kai and nodded, then looked at king maliver"Tell the future? how reliable is that anyways...can't the future always change at the blink of an eye?"

"That argument won't help anything mbizi...so shush"

"And besides...how long can you keep the rhelm locked for...if it's forever why not leave it like that?"
Garenata: She began to raise her hand, but then quickly put it back to her side. "Maliver is receiving abundant enquiries hitherto..." She said quietly to herself. She would just ask later.

“Ah... yes well that’s true but I always check this thing to see if anything would change and it’s come to being the same.” The king said.”Yes Garenata?”
Ramoth Silverblood (played by Elisora)

Ramoth arched a brow, "I have plenty of confidence within myself and my power, so you don't need to worry about me backing down"

Shadow nodded in agreement, "Same with me"

Lyra hesitated, "...I'm not a fighter" she muttered quietly, "My magic is purely defensive and healing"

“Ah! That’s why we need you. You may heal the injured in the battle.” The king told her.
Kodoku (played by Icyrosyseal)

He leaned forward, stretching his arms carelessly. "Another impossibly powerful foe situation, huh? slight issue, I'm not really a teamwork kinda guy. You guys can handle yourselves, right?" he said, not waiting for any answers. "Great to hear it. Anyway..." he took out a notepad labelled 'EXCUSES YOU'LL NEVER ACTUALLY USE BUT THAT VERY CLEARLY SHOW THE PERSON YOU'RE TALKING TO THAT YOU'RE MAKING AN EXCUSE FOR ANY INTENTS OR PURPOSES' in huge eye-catching writing. "Oh, well would you look at that. I think I left the stove on." He said with an obnoxious smirk. "Well, guess I'll be going now..... unless you, perchance, have something that would change my mind?" He said, looking at Maliver with an opportunistic gleam in his eyes.

“So you don’t want to kill people? That’s not your cup of tea?” The king said.”Ok if you don’t want to kill anyone and by the way I am not asking you to kill them... I’m telling you to kill those things in the worst Rhelm of the world.” He said.
Chetan (played by Sarlic)

"But you wouldn't be mad if we..let's say...killed a minor person infected by the rhelm even if they were saveable would you?"Chetan looks over in the direction of King Maliver"OR even people we think might be infected?"
Kodoku (played by Icyrosyseal)

He shook his head. "You aren't listening, Maliver. I'm fine with killing! That's just nature for ya. However, I don't wanna do something this high scale or anything, for that matterfor no reward- especially if it means spending the rest of my life with these guys. All I'm asking is some form of compensation. You can't seriously expect anyone to dedicate their entire bloodline to a new cause for no reason other than 'It's the right thing to do', can you? Someone back me up here." He said, looking around the room.

Chetan looks in the direction of Kodoku, then back in the direction of Maliver"Yeah, what will we get out of this, and what will our bloodline get out of it for this whole ordeal as well, just like this guy"He gestures at Kodoku"I ain't gonna do this for nothing"

“It’s not the rest of your life spending with everyone... see no one listens.” The king said and went to his chair.”Now... if you do kill someone who would’ve been corrupted they would need to attack you first for you to defend yourself. You will get the honor of being a hero. Anything you will want if you do this for us... you will get what you please.”

"Oh yeah, and my majesty I have a question about the then and corrupted people...does it affect the appearance of their soul...if so how?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus