Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Mint (played by Lazari-Not_IEPFB-)

((Good point. Oof-))
King Maliver (played by Skykitty)

((Don’t See Why she got defensive.))

((She's one of the only people in the Survivor Arc that doesn't like people knowing. Mint sees it as an inevitability but she tries to prolong the time in which people don't know.))

((Maliver is a king and would’ve known the many places even where she was from.))

((That scenario is a pretty rare thing for her though.))

Mint just takes a deep breath, and looks at him with a defeated look. "What's your point? You think I'm happy we have to move every once in a while?"

“Of course not. I had to become king of demons but I didn’t want to at first till I found out what it was to be king. But you see... Realm will even attract your kind and kill them... I am trying to help every single creature in every multi universes and what not by having heroes fight the Rhelm... also... there’s this thing that we have... and well... it told us that you all were the chosen ones.” The king said.

((Heading out for the night might see you tomorrow. Got school so idk))
((Sorry I missed it! I've read all the posts I missed, so I'll just pretend my guys sat down silently.))
Kai: He stood up and stretched. "Stupid child body.." "Hey, Maliver? I have a question. Just how chosen are we? Could we technically win if everyone except for one of us died, or is the multiverse doomed if a single one of us perish? Because it sort of seemed that way with you conversation with Adi. So, which is it?" he asked, his face shrouded in the shadows of his umbrella.

“Ah Yes well... I just hope none of you die... and being the chosen one is like... if you seen some hero movies this agency chose the hero’s they knew were right for the thing except... it wasn’t exactly us who chose you kids... it was this.” He said holding up a weird glowing sphere. It was many colors. Colors that looked magical.

“This is the future sphere. It helps us to know what will happen in the future. Not 4 or 5 years but maybe... 2 or 3 years.”
Ramoth Silverblood (played by Elisora)

"Why would it choose us?" Ramoth asked suspiciously, "I don't like being watched, and what exactly is the Rhelm?" she inquired, "Is it demonic or worse?"
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

((Hello, is this RP full is their room for one more?))

((Pm me if you wanna join also Eli he was already over that about the Rhelm not being demonic. He said it was worse than demonic stuff))

“Um... well... that is a good question I don’t know. It just knew the most important people.”
Adi Izzla (played by Skykitty)

“So... that thing basically chose us because it knew we were the ones who could fight the baddies..?” “Precisely Adi.”

(Oop my bad)

Ramoth tilted her head, "What happens if someone gets killed?" she inquired.
Adi Izzla (played by Skykitty)

“Me and your headmaster can use our powers to... heal you...”

“Me and your headmaster can use our powers to... heal you...”

She arched a brow then, "So you could bring us back to the realm of the living?"

“There is... no such Rhelm but... I guess.”
Celestria Navi (played by Skykitty)

“How could you guys ask about if one of us die? I mean if we are the chosen ones that would possibly mean we could stay alive plus good always conquers evil.” Celes said. The king nodded at his daughters words.

Ramoth fell silent, biting her lip thoughtfully.

Shadow lifted her head, "What happens if someone is...persuaded by the Rhelm? What would we do?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus