Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Adi Izzla (played by Skykitty)

Adi or what Malivon called her the naughty kid sat next to Taz. She kept an eye on the girl.’She’s nuts.’ She thought.
Malavon kiro (played by Skykitty)

Malavon nodded.”Ok ok. The auditorium is on the first floor the combat classes are on the first floor the English classes are on the third floor. Of course I will protect you as best as I can.” He said.
Chetan (played by Sarlic)

"And one last question...can the nurse here repair and generate soul"

“What’s with you and souls?” Malavon asked the boy.

“Souls are the best things in the world.” Adi said. She leaned her chair back and put her feet on the desk in front of her.

"Like you need to know, why are you so intent on running this school then, I have my secrets and you have yours"He says staring at the headmaster

Malavon nodded.”Yes the nurse can heal up soulless people.” He said.”Anything else?” He waited for other students to ask questions.

"Can she make new souls from scratch"

“Nope. Now anyone else? Any one other than soul boy over here?” Malavon said.
Taz (played by Taz)

Taz looked back towards Chetan and spoke with a curious voice " what's with all the questions and your wasting my time asking more so shut up okay" she spoke getting annoyed of waiting for so long in a chair.

He looks at taz"I was asking cause I need a way to get souls cause that's my food source"He scans taz up and down before returning to her face and just stares at her"I need both souls and human food"
Taz (played by Taz)

She wondered a bit then said "im not interested, and your still waisting my time here" she looked at her phone for a while then putting it back into her jeans

He sighs"If you stop bothering me about what a waste I am, then I will consider not asking any more questions"

It wasn't like had any more questions to ask anyways, he was just trying to see her response
Taz (played by Taz)

Taz gave a sky look " sure thing, I just don't like waiting around for long periods of time doing nothing but listening to boring people" she said honestly but then looked at the headmaster " no offence " she grinned.

“Would you you both stop talking? Also if you need souls meet me after Malavon is done. I can give you souls.” Adi said.

“That’s enough!” He shouted and levitated them.”Ok. Now your schedules are up here with me so once I set you down come get them when I call your name.” He said and set them back down. He called Adi first and she got hers. ”Chetan.”
Taz (played by Taz)

Taz wasn't pleased about getting levitated of the ground. But then she just stood there when she was put back down to the ground very still.
Abel (played by Fell-san)

*I rush in* I'm sorry I'm late

Chetan stands up and walks over to the headmaster"Let's just hurry this up, I'm getting impatient"He holds out his hand to get his schedule
Abel (played by Fell-san)

Am i too late

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus