Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♡ Snog, Marry, or Avoid ♡

Smilee (played by jimmymcgill999)

The happy looking clown looked over at Jonas, and tilted his head. His demeanor turned into a more neutral one. "...Avoid. You're boring!" He giggled, obviously trying to lighten up the mood, but he seemed to have a genuine distaste for him.
Mudrock (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“I will be choosing the option to avoid. I don’t think we’d have a match worth anything, to begin with.”
Maria Frenzy (played anonymously)

The looked at murdock, she would put her hands over the mask's eyes.. she was a blushing mess for a while, before standing and bowing "Goodness.." she said "Forgive me, as beautiful as you are, the church would surely execute me if I were to show such love to another womans.."

Avoid, for her own sake
Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

"You seem strong, snog"
Akagi (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“If I wanted anything to do with you, then you would surely know.” Avoid
Zex (played by Drake_Lie)

"Too dangerous, maybe Levy would like you, but I avoid"
"It's extremely unprofessional, plus Zex is my friend and I'm in love with Astoria, so pass"
Kal'tsit (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"If you're already in love, then you should be with them, instead of here." Avoid

"Alignment- Rhoades island. Lol, snog"
Noble Six (played by voidslayer45)

"you'd just be in my way" avoid

Zex wrote:
"Alignment- Rhoades island. Lol, snog"

"It's a company, and our home. Maybe you'd know, if you spent less time under rocks..."

"As for you, soldier in armor, I will avoid you. I do not need another face to die on me in life."

((Alignment should be good, chaotic, lawful, and evil))

((It's not always about that--Aligning yourself to a place, a company, and so is something too.))

((I see))
Noble Six wrote:
"you'd just be in my way" avoid

"Whatever type he is.. hes mine..."

"What can I say, I love a tough guy" he shrugs

Snog
Specter (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“If that’s the way it is, then avoid. Don’t get me wrong though…I would’ve said the same thing regardless.”
Squee (played by Drake_Lie)

Avoid, too violent for this little mouse
Miyuki (played anonymously)

"Eh.." she leans down to the mouse "Your an adult.. eh, fine you can have a kiss" she would remove her mask

Snog
Avoid

"Now I have seen a many ridiculous things in my day, but having to try to be charmed by nothin'ness has never been among them," Mad Madina huffed at the empty spot where once had been a person. It appeared that they'd vanished from existence, leaving Madina in an awkward monologue against the void. "Then again, never quite been too fond of folks who take'a run for it. Life with me has always been on the road and on our way to somewhere, and bein' a blot of non-existence ain't gonna cut it." The only thing left of the vanished person was their name, all crossed out, and the impression that they'd left behind on the space they used to occupy. "Sounded like a gracious little thing to me, though. Heh, my times of stealin' mayor's daughters has taught me that luring the likes of ya into the wilderness for a date always a bad idea." She crossed her arms, old eyes staring off into the distance in the safe shade of her hat. Easier times, back then. She found it hard to believe how a stroke of wild love had gotten her crazy enough to have two kids for a common fella- it didn't sound like her in the slighest. "That'll be a pass from me, doll." She was old, but not so old that she'd dance with the shadows in her noggin'.
Martyr Daeva-Lazarus (played anonymously)

Lost in the brambles of her own mind, it would take Martyr an embarrassingly long moment to realize there were others around. Well, other. The other woman was taken in slowly, Martyr's attention racing to catch up with her thoughts. Hex-crossed pupils swept over the other female, pausing only once they found the firearms the elder nurtured at her side. Marty beamed. "Hey! I don't suppose you're a gunslinger? I know a gunslinger myself!"

Eventually those same eyes- reversed crosses suspended within embers- would find the woman's face, to which the demoness would blurt; "Wow, you're like, probably old enough to be my grandma." Nice. That is exactly what you should say to a person in possession of firearms. In truth, Madina was a pretty thing in her own way- perhaps in the same way a handcrafted leather saddle was, or a dusty sunset resting at the edge of a canyon. She had an attractive youthful spunk, even if she had been touched by time. "Well, okay, maybe not that old, you'd have to be pushing a few millennias to qualify- but you probably get what I mean."

From there, the wisest thing to do was walk away. But Martyr, unfortunately, was not what one would call wise. And apparently her sense of self preservation had turned itself off in the name of this strange game. The imp weighed her options carefully, considering each with the likelihood of being shot. "I ain't the kissin' type, 'course I ain't the marryin' type either...." She squinted, the gears in her brain positively burning as they tried to process both possibilities. Eventually Martyr would give a sharp jolt of her shoulders, shrugging. "Whelp, c'mere and pucker up cowgirl!"

Martyr is going in for the kill and perhaps a bullet to the face. Mwah! 💋

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♡ Snog, Marry, or Avoid ♡

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus