Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♡ Snog, Marry, or Avoid ♡

Surtr (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“This is easy. Avoid. You’d just get in my way and drag me down.”
Donatos Aphael (played anonymously)

"You are quite unsightly when it comes to your obnoxious arrogance, which gives me great disdain for you. I will be avoiding you to prevent me from becoming annoyed"
"I think it would be best to avoid each other, on the grounds that if we met, we would start fighting to the death."
Diana (played anonymously)

"Very Tall" she said becoming increasingly nervous "If I had a choice, Id say snog" she said quietly, before booking it in embarrassment, thinking of something along the lines of "I should've put on that woman's make up or a dress!" If you cant tell.. she has a thing for monsters

Snog
"Snog. We could do a lot with those multiple arms of yours."
Nemuru Karashima (played anonymously)

"Your dirty.. I like that" she said, Ill say snog, just one measly kiss wont hurt, and after we can be friends"
"Oh! You are still to young for me little lady" he gives her a wave, and then leaves, avoiding her.
Jinxx (played by xx_r4t_k1d_xx)

Green Knight Gale wrote:
"Oh! You are still to young for me little lady" he gives her a wave, and then leaves, avoiding her.

"Mmh... Nothin' against you, I'm sure you're a nice guy and all, but I kinda already have a girlfriend and I don't wanna risk it.."

(Avoid)
Kal'tsit (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“If you’ve already got someone, then why are you playing the game?” Avoid
"I still think you are really mean, so I don't like you"
"But that wasn't the point of the game. Either way, avoid."

"I believe his answer is obvious, unless you aren't able to read between the lines. He's saying avoid. I am saying avoid, albeit for an entirely different reason"
Terio Uchiha (played by Reithesniper)

The woman drunkenly laughs as she continues to sip her sake "You know a sober me would be tame enough to just kiss you and run off with your mother but a drunk Terio will marry you and then rob you!" She laughs "For thr sake of time, snog.. although Im not sure that suit has pockets huh?"

Snog

Realizing Terio is absolutely irredeemable lol
Nicolaus (played by SillySpider)

The android backs off, "I don't see this working out".
Avoiding them.
Johnny Silverhand (played anonymously)

"No point in holding back. Snog."
Exusiai (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Well, you seem like a pretty cool guy, but I’m not gonna marry you and snoggin’ ain’t something you do with people you know and trust. So, I guess I’ll be avoiding, but I wouldn’t mind being buddies.”
Lucifer (played by Kloomsy)

Lucifer didn’t bother to ask her name before his nose curled up slightly in disgust. He never got romantically involved with mortals, nor did he ever have the desire to kiss one, since he was much older and wiser than whatever their puny brains could comprehend. This was no different. No way he was interested in a human woman!

“Avoid,” he waved his hand at her in a shooing motion. He leaned backwards in his throne and avoided looking at her. “Go marry or snog your own kind, since your presence alone is repulsive. Shoo shoo.”

• [AVOID] •

"Your stench nauseates me, insect." avoid
Fuu (played by Reithesniper)

Fuu looks at Dontanos " Yeah... dodoria could probably beat you" he said laughing "Avoid.. unless you wanna fight, if so put em up!" He said joking raising his fist
"I'll fight you, Kaishin looking guy! Then I'll take you to get snacks, okay?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♡ Snog, Marry, or Avoid ♡

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus