Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♡ Snog, Marry, or Avoid ♡

He pecked her on the nose before howling with the most innocent laughter.
Xailah Alptraum (played anonymously)

"Someone is making friends, I see." While the public act of exchanging kisses was typically something that would cause discomforted sneers from someone like Xailah, today it summoned a series of quiet chortles. Maybe she was out of sorts. Maybe she found the Saiyan amusing; her reasoning wasn't all that clear- and really, did it have to be?

A humble bow of the head was offered to the alien man and his feline companion, if the little fellow was accompanying him. "A kiss for you, perhaps?" She'd ask, looking up at the man before blowing him a friendly kiss.

Xailah is in a playful mood, and opts to give Oniyan an air(?) kiss! 💋
“Well, it seems you’ve found your answer, and I’ve known my answer. Avoid.”
Teriko Uchiha (played by Reithesniper)

"Relationships.. create weakness.. after reforming.. I refuse to create another weakness.."
Avoid.. althoughshe would wouldnt mind a snog..
The larger Alien solder tilted his head.
He says nothing but simply waves his hand and shakes his head, no.
Then turns to leave, avoiding the other.
Linus del Sol (played by Claine)

Look I'll be real.
If I saw you in a bar.
And you were down for it.
I'd be interested in a Snog.
Odessa Rose (played by CupidL0v3)

The blond looked blankly at the stranger. Was he attractive? Sure, but the age gap was..a bit too large for her liking, so marriage was out of the equation. (she definitely wouldn't have minded a snog..) Though her face showed little sign of emotion, her eyes had a slight sorrow to them. Being friends wasn't an option..perhaps in another life she would have the courage to talk with them. But as of now?

Avoid..or perhaps a snog?
Ethan Rameriz (played anonymously)

"You're pretty cute! Definitely snoggable!"
Alice (played by Jaws)

The Maiden in Red backed away from the tall man.

Avoid
Terio Uchiha (played by Reithesniper)

"Snog" she said with little hesitation "Somewhere in her thirties and pretty; dont mind if I do!:"
He looked at her and his lip curled in a scowl "you look really mean. I don't like you" he turned and walked away
Terio Uchiha (played by Reithesniper)

"Im mean?-" she said looking at her hands.. before pulling out a bottle of sake "Your mean!" She said

"Friend of course"

"Oh thats not a option here... snog"
Masen tilted his head, he rubbed a black long claw along his sharp jaw.
"You're essence will mix well, let me gift you my offerings."
Masen gives a low and deep rumbling purr from his maw whilst gently caressing their cheek with one of four hands.

Snog.
"Consider yourself fortunate that pulling you apart piece by piece isn't an option." avoid
Teriko Uchiha (played by Reithesniper)

Teriko nods "No no tear him to pieces thats my mother!" She said, not even sure if shes angry at this point "That my only request, and since Im not planning on kissing nor marrying you, it gives me no choice but to leave"

Avoid
Avoid! No hard feelings, but I don’t need people to think I go around kissing and marrying people, because I certainly don’t.”
"You're very mean, kitten woman. I don't like you"
Lexi (played by xx_r4t_k1d_xx)

Oniyan the Saiyan wrote:
"You're very mean, kitten woman. I don't like you"

"Hm...."

She leaves a quick, soft kiss on his cheek, an awkward smile on her face

"Does that count...?"
Donatos Aphael (played anonymously)

"I apologize, but I must avoid you, child. I cannot dishonor the colors or the name of my primarch of The Emperor, regardless of his wisdom and mercy. However, you may count me amongst the ranks of your friends. May The Emperor's might and wisdom be a guide unto you, little one"
"I cannot see how I'd find myself partnered with you, soldier of the stars."
She tilts her head slightly with narrow eyes, she avoids them.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♡ Snog, Marry, or Avoid ♡

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus