Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♡ Snog, Marry, or Avoid ♡

Evelyn Carter (played by Felicia_Marie2000)

Evelyn looked Ariana up and down for a moment before shaking her head. “You are a very beautiful woman but I would have to say avoid…. You just just not the type of woman I would go for.”
"avoid?"
Kendra (played anonymously)

"Sorry kiddo you seem nice but I'm going to have avoid."
Jack Archer (played by -Knight-)

"First I'd snog then I'd marry her."
Ava Jackson (played by Felicia_Marie2000)

Ava looks Jack up and down for a moment, “If you were just a little older I would either snog or marry you but since you are younger than me I would have to say avoid.” She tipped her Army hat before smiling just a little, “Good to see you though soldier.”
Finn O'Hara (played by Lanx12)

Finn looked at the woman before him. "If you don't mind me having a kid I'd say lets get married."
Ava Jackson (played by Felicia_Marie2000)

Ava looked at Finn and smiled, “I don’t mind children at all! And I’d have to agree with you said.” She smiles even more and kisses his cheek.
Seth McAllen (played by VoliminalVerse)

"I'm not sure....snow I guess"

"You are cute but not looking for anything serious so I would have to say no to marriage but would be up for snog if you're looking for something casual and fun."
Peter Locke (played anonymously)

"Definitely a dance then a snog."
Emma Clarkson (played anonymously)

"Not really my type. I would have to avoid but nicely. You seem like a cool guy "
Olivia Davidson (played by Felicia_Marie2000)

“I’m sorry but have to avoid…. You seem nice and all but I’m into men. I’m also madly in love with someone so there is no chance between us.” Olivia said, looking at Emma.

"Avoid, who am I to stand in the way of love? I wish you all the best sweetie and nothing but happiness." Kendra smiles at the young woman after over hearing her talk about being madly in love.
Superion (played anonymously)

"Snog." He smiles, "But with my kind of life, marriage might be unfair to you and you deserve better. I'll drop by the bar for drinks, dancing and have a chat anytime, though!"
Bandit clasps his hands behind his back as he makes a circle around the superhero. He had to fight the urge to tug on the cape, but he restrained himself. His circle stopped as they were face to face. His dark eyes studied the hero's face before he politely explained, "I'm going to have to avoid you as having you around would be very bad for my privateering exploits."
Serenity's blue eyes blinked twice as she once more caught the sight of that giant tattooed pirate. How was it he was always where she seemed to be? “Well, I can’t seem to avoid you. Still don’t know about marriage, but.....let’s have a drink and see about that kiss.”
Jack Archer (played by -Knight-)

Jack glanced her way a little uneasy, but the man who was a Hunter but also a Werewolf looked the Femme Fatale up and down, "Perhaps this would be an enemies to lovers kind of thing. Who knows? If so, Snog and then marry! If not, avoid."
elfen lied. (played by Sohrryu)

"You look tough enough, probably could handle yourself fairly well." She was unaware of the whole werewolf thing, that would have made him an even more useful asset. "Snog, then keep you around for a while."
“I tend to be non-violent, and also not into women, so avoid, but I would’ve picked friends if that was an option!”
Captain Marvel (played anonymously)

"Oh, snog. Maybe even marry if you're single." But then Ethan's eyes went wide with amazement, "An actual Fairy! Hey, Amelia, I create magic avatars in order to interact with the waking world but my body is in a coma. Could you enter my dreams and wake me up, please?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♡ Snog, Marry, or Avoid ♡

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus