Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♡ Snog, Marry, or Avoid ♡

Flux (played by GingerHades)

Flux loved the denizens of this planet... but not to the point where it wanted to partake in the ritual they called "marriage." Said ritual would make the other humans jealous, wouldn't it? Why prioritize one follower over the other? That wouldn't be good for its reputation.

And neither was the act one might call "snogging." As tempting as it was to do so, in order to taste this mighty mortal's blood, it just wouldn't look good considering the context of the game. Ah well, maybe it can leech from him some other time...

Instead, with a defensive, dog-like aggression, Flux backed away from Ethan on all fours with its "tail" between its legs. "Rrrrrrr.... Nooooo..... Nnnnnoooooo...!"

(Avoid.)
Brenna Luther (played anonymously)

The Sorceress Supreme eyed the cryptid with fascination, "Huh, what an interesting specimen you are. I would love to study you but I'm afraid you wouldn't enjoy that very much. Avoid."
The Hound (played by Lycanhoth)

Viktor smiled and said in a gentle, sultry tone "My, you're a beautiful lady. I think I'll snog you, hope you don't mind puppy kisses. Maybe I'll even marry you once I retire.~"
Sae (played by Cynical)

"Maybe you could use another to snog too." Smiles wickedly before lifting something shiny off of his person and walks away quickly.
"Snog? That sounds like it hurts......alot....like fighting, but worse......and I can't marry you......I'm sorry, but I have to avoid you" he said a bit sadly.
Buddy Rhodes (played by X2C)

"He looks like trouble, I'd be best to avoid! cause I sure ain't gonna snog him, (chuckles slightly)"
"Oh, another skirting the law? Or. . . perhaps an enforcer? That does sway my opinion. . . however-"

Fane leaned over and started. . . smelling Buddy? His leporine nose twitched as he took a good whiff of him.
1QnEJlz.png

"Hmm. . . kind of musty. . . do you use body spray? Oh. Well, you do look exotic by Viera standards. I'd be willing to go outside my type. Heh. . . seek me out sometime, if you want. We'll see where it goes from there. Maybe we'll find an adventure along the way."

Sounds like a snog. . .
Gigi Glamour (played anonymously)

"Well look at you." Gigi checked out the being standing before her thoroughly; positively unashamed of taking in the eye candy (and his stranger qualities). "Hubba hubba!" Her voice rang with an electric crackle, presumably delighted by the man-thing's presence. "Back in the day I would have happily kissed someone like you, babycakes. Well, maybe if they had less of the ear thing going on-" She admitted, preening herself with a manicured hand. Her blue hues flickered to the top of the male's head, watching the long jackrabbit ears twitch. "-But that was then, and this is now. Something about you tells me you don't exactly have an eye for the body of lady Venus. " A somewhat disappointed click echoed from a cavity in her chest, that was quickly overcome by the whirring of abstract energy; the formation of a idea. "What say you and I hit the nearest steeple and then revel in the tax benefits we'll have thereafter?"

Apparently, Gigi is not opposed to the idea of marriage, purely for the purpose of tax benefits. 💍
The doctor chuckled "I'm not entirely sure. Maybe a snog, I suppose"
Bertha (played anonymously)

"Aweh," Bertha cooed, watching the dark-haired man with soft, honeyed eyes. "I alwehs though ye Human-folk were such cute lil' things." She doted, bashfully fondling the clasps in her hair with a hoofed paw. "I've been merrit befor', but tha' was menneh moons ago. I ain't sure I'd want to go through tha' kind o' loss again." She recalled this solemnly, dipping her head to hide the wet glimmer forming in her eyes. "But uh-" a quick sniffle would bring her attention back up, she offered a vague smile to the man in glasses, "I'd happileh snog ye, if ye don't mind tha hair. Or tha possibilitieh of gettin' squarshed in me... uh... assets." The cryptid added sheepishly.
Manico (played by Reithesniper)

"Im a fan of this Ill admit.." she said "But I dont got to be worried, you do" she said transforming into her legendary super saiyan state "Still.. your quite beautiful" she chuckled.. "Snog" she said untransforming
"Does snog mean fight?! Yeah! We can snog so I can get stronger! I can help you master your scary green level, okay?" He said excitedly
He squinted his eyes and leaned forward. "What...." He thought for a moment, scratching his chin. "Avoid."
Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

"You have no meat on your bones, what has happened to any strength you got, I'll avoid you as I thing I'll break you"
“And I will avoid you, given that you don’t even interest me at all.
Zex (played by Drake_Lie)

"Snog... you are quite pretty and I'm willing to do whatever"
@Crownslayer

Marcus would raise a brow as he was confronted with the question, he took a moment to consider his options and collect his thoughts, passing a glance to the figure. He set his hands upon the table one resting over the other which was balled into a fist, subtly inhaling before he spoke.

"Given the perplexity of aforementioned choices I think making a rash decision would be impulsive and pedantic of me, I will provide my immediate thoughts for the sake of honesty, you are reasonably attractive, possessed of a sly constitution and most importantly very capable of dispatching a potential foe, afterall, having a partner that can lend a hand in matters pertaining to my line of work is a boon. These are all highly valuable traits but then you should set to gain something from the communion all the same. Hrm, however, your being an assassin is also grounds for considering avoidance but I think the former appeals more. I would in the very least consider to be on amicable and friendly terms with you, but being friends with an assassin is rather like the start of a bad joke nevertheless, I'm sure we could provide some utility to each other. "

Marcus paused for a moment then, gazing upon her hood and pondering further,

" There is one more thing... I... hrm... I haven't seen your ears yet, now... if, hypothetically I had a certain fancy for elves and hypothetically you were an elf on account of.. "

Marcus paused once again, raising his hands to both of his ears, pinching them and tugging them upwards to make them appear vaguely pointy, before releasing and assuming the earlier stance.

" Then, I suppose in accordance to Valradic tradition, a messenger bearing gifts would be sent to you or your household with an offer of marriage with all the usual tidings of the bridal tithe, which after two days of yourself indulging in the tithe, would be followed by my presence at a certain locus whereupon a small feast would be held with you and (if there are any) your immediate kin or elders, the discussion is made to judge character, whereupon I would have to bring along three witnesses, outside of my family to attest to the goodness of character and piety. Then, in accordance with the tradition, we would be afforded 20 days in each others company to discuss matters pertaining to the estate, provisions, ambitions and ofcourse, the provision of heirs but also to take leisure... however, this would surely depend on... ahem... you being... "

Once more, Marcus made the Elf Ears gesture, albeit this time in a more shameless and brazen manner, he couldn't keep it a secret for all eternity afterall.

@Zex

Avoid.
J.P. (played by jimmymcgill999)

The older man squinted and looked at Marcus for a moment, studying him. He chuckles awkwardly to himself. "Listen buddy, I have no idea what you're saying, but...snog."
(Someone replied before me qwq)
Jonas (played by Kloomsy)

J.P. wrote:
The older man squinted and looked at Marcus for a moment, studying him. He chuckles awkwardly to himself. "Listen buddy, I have no idea what you're saying, but...snog."

Jonas raised an eyebrow and stared at the man. Was that a robotic eye? He sounded more like he came from a sci-fi novel than real life. He knew his fair share of sci-fi novels but he was far more interested in the dark, gorey and dangerous parts of novels. Like mystery, death, crime and killers.

“Avoid,” Jonas chewed on the inside of his cheek until it became raw. He felt nervous again. “You seem quite.. childish.”

He didn’t like childish things. Child movies, childlike behaviors, children themselves. He just hated kids. He sucked in a shaky breath and rubbed his sweaty palms on his pants, his eyes looking at anything except the person he just spoke too. He heard whispers in the far back of his brain. Yeah, he didn’t like this guy. It made his head act up.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♡ Snog, Marry, or Avoid ♡

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus