Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » . . . HUBBA says Hello!

Hello! My name is Hubba. Well, my real name is Isabella. But I prefer Hubba, since I’m not too fond of my real name. ^_^

I looove anime and manga. It’s one of my favorite things to watch and read. I love all types of genres when it comes to anime (and manga) Here is some anime I have watched:

1. Bleach
2. Black Butler
3. Tokyo Ghoul
4. D.Gray Man
5. Fairy Tail
6. Death Note
7. Uta-Pri
8. Ghibli Films!!
9. Attack On Titan
10. Seven Deadly Sins
11. Outran High School Host Club!
12. Free!
13. Yuri On Ice
14. Mirai Nikki
15. Love Stage
16. Junjou Romantica

AND SO SO SO MUCH MORE!

••~~~~~~~~~••

For RPing with me... I have a few rules. ^_^ Please Follow them. I understand if you make a mistake or if you didn’t know, but if you continue to do so, I will block youuu.

1. A minimum of about four paragraphs and more! I can span up to four paragraphs or even ten!

2. Details. I don’t want something like “she said”. I want something like: “she grumbled, face warming up in embarrassment. Her eyes drifted away, not courageous enough to look him in the eye.”

3. NO ONE LINERS! They are boring and I can’t write anything out of them. Sorry.

4. IC =/= OOC. IC drama is not OOC drama. Anything munch OC does is not me specifically. Please understand that.

5. please don’t ghost.. I’ll try not to ghost, so don’t do the same to me. I understand if you get busy, but please warn me before hand.

6. You’re always able to POKE me. Meaning, if I haven’t replied in a while, but *poke* me! :3

I can do ANY genre! Romance, action, SCI-FI, medieval, etc. Even Smut. But Smut is only for characters and players OVER THE AGE OF 18.

••~~~~~~~~~••

Now.. I think that’s all! So.. BWYE BWYE!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hi hubba. Welcome to this fine upstanding called RPRepository created by Kim.
Hubba Topic Starter

LakotaSiouxWarrior wrote:
Hi hubba. Welcome to this fine upstanding called RPRepository created by Kim.

Thank you! ^^
Welcome to RPR!
Hubba Topic Starter

Kruhee wrote:
Welcome to RPR!

Thank you!
Welcome to RPR! It looks like you'll be able to figure out the ropes of this place in no time! I suggest checking Find RP for an easy way of finding roleplays you like or you can head over to the Looking for RP forums for a list of roleplays in need of people.
Hubba Topic Starter

KingoftheArrows wrote:
Welcome to RPR! It looks like you'll be able to figure out the ropes of this place in no time! I suggest checking Find RP for an easy way of finding roleplays you like or you can head over to the Looking for RP forums for a list of roleplays in need of people.

Thank you so much! ^_^
Hey! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here, Hubba!!
Hello! Welcome to RPR! I hope you like it here. Feel free to message me if you'd like to rp or chat.
Hubba Topic Starter

Mejasoulfruit wrote:
Hey! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here, Hubba!!
Thank you!!
Hubba Topic Starter

River_Cipher wrote:
Hello! Welcome to RPR! I hope you like it here. Feel free to message me if you'd like to rp or chat.

Thank you so much!! ^_^ Of course, thank you for the offer. I might take it up sometime.
JetStorm

Hello
Hey there! Welcome to RPR- hope you have fun here, and let us know if you have any questions about the site!
Rogue-Scribe

Hubba Hubba!
Welcome to RPR!
Fir what it’s worth, I think you have a beautiful name!
Hubba Topic Starter

Shadow-Ranger wrote:
Hubba Hubba!
Welcome to RPR!
Fir what it’s worth, I think you have a beautiful name!

Awww~ thank you! You made my day! ^_^
Mipps

:star: Welcome to RPR! :star:

I hope you have lots of fun here! ^^

There is the Looking-For-Role-Play (LFRP) section to find new partners by responding to ads or making your own plot pitches!
There is a "Find RP" search feature that can help you find things a little more quickly as well!
Don't forget there are roleplay groups that are open for people to join that are separate from PMs and the public forum!

I have noticed there is a little something for everyone, and if its not listed then don't be afraid to share your own ideas! The community is very kind and welcoming to all forms of creativity.
Ahoy...welcome to RpR. I like the detail in your profile, especially the personal details, some of which I have in common with you. I wish you well! Oh, and I also think Isabella is a pretty name, for what it's worth!
Hubba Topic Starter

Abigail_Austin wrote:
Ahoy...welcome to RpR. I like the detail in your profile, especially the personal details, some of which I have in common with you. I wish you well! Oh, and I also think Isabella is a pretty name, for what it's worth!

aaww! Thank you so so much! ^_^ <3
Hubba Topic Starter

Mipps wrote:
:star: Welcome to RPR! :star:

I hope you have lots of fun here! ^^

There is the Looking-For-Role-Play (LFRP) section to find new partners by responding to ads or making your own plot pitches!
There is a "Find RP" search feature that can help you find things a little more quickly as well!
Don't forget there are roleplay groups that are open for people to join that are separate from PMs and the public forum!

I have noticed there is a little something for everyone, and if its not listed then don't be afraid to share your own ideas! The community is very kind and welcoming to all forms of creativity.

Thank you!!! ^_^
Hi! Welcome to RPR, hope you have fun here!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » . . . HUBBA says Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus