Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » How long have you been roleplaying?

I've been roleplaying for about a year now and I find it very enjoyable. I usually roleplay on Discord, but I wanted to try something new.
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to the site! Hope you're settling in okay. If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a ton of people around that are friendly and can answer questions you may have.

As for me, I've been role playing for over 20 years now. :)

Cheers to making new friends and having a ton of fun RPs!
JetStorm

Welcome to the RPR,if you want a role play partner we can chat a bit,and maybe rp together.

I have been role playing for about...10 years now.
Deumeawyn

Welcome Rosie!
I started roleplaying in 2001 when I was 13. I did take a break between the years 2005-2007 though.

Hope you enjoy RPR!
Welcome to RPR, Rosie!
Welcome to RPR!! I, myself, have been roleplaying since I was about ten or so?? Which puts me up towards 6-8 years, maybe even 9 but I don't think so?? I started on Roblox and am now here!!
Mipps

:star: Welcome to RPR! :star:

I hope you have lots of fun here! ^^

There is the Looking-For-Role-Play (LFRP) section to find new partners by responding to ads or making your own plot pitches!
There is a "Find RP" search feature that can help you find things a little more quickly as well!
Don't forget there are roleplay groups that are open for people to join that are separate from PMs and the public forum!

I have noticed there is a little something for everyone, and if its not listed then don't be afraid to share your own ideas! The community is very kind and welcoming to all forms of creativity.

I personally have been roleplaying for nearly 20 years. :3
Hello! Welcome to RPR! I hope you like it here. Feel free to message me if you'd like to rp or chat.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository. I've been role-playing 16+ years
sarah18394729

I've been role-playing for 12+ years.
Welcome to RPR!
Hey, welcome! I've only been rp'ing for about 6 or 7 months, but it's been a ton of fun. I hope you enjoy the site!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » How long have you been roleplaying?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus