Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » hii

i can be a little shy, so if i dont answer you its probably because i think your either mad at me or you want something, instead of wanting to be my friend or role play
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome, Allannia! :)

Any questions about the site itself so far? There's always a ton of people happy to help!

Hope you find some great stories to RP.
Allannia Topic Starter

yeh, is this site active? or no?
im a very inpatient person
i just want them to join my elf roleplay
By my definition, it's very active. :) Your definition may be different.

There's a good mix of people here. Some reply quickly. Others only visit daily or weekly. With the US holiday, I think it's probably been a little slower these past few days than normal though.
Hey! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun! Don't worry, the people here are very friendly!
Deumeawyn

Welcome Allania!
We love you! 💕
Hello! Welcome to RPR! I hope you like it here. Feel free to message me if you'd like to rp or chat.
Welcome to the site! Please don't feel too shy. I hope you're settling in okay. If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a ton of helpful people around that can answer questions. Cheers to making new friends and having a ton of fun RP! :D
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository
Welcome! I understand where your coming from, being really shy and all that. I hope you enjoy your time with the RPR family!
Welcome to RPR. Hope you have a great time!
Icysoul

Hello. How are you?

You are on: Forums » Introductions » hii

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus