Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » What are you up to right now?

Abigail_Austin Topic Starter

Deumeawyn wrote:
Making breakfast for lunch. Stayed in bed most of the morning. :D

Lounging is nice. I slept in today too, mainly because I had too much wine last night.
Probably not the most festive way to spend Christmas night, but eh... Playing some DiRT 4 and trying to get through more of the career mode.

Managed to get a setup that actually makes the normally quite scary Lancia 037 Evo 2 fun and stable to drive. Having a blast swinging it around Australia with surprisingly few errors.

Kinda makes me wish I had the infrastructure in my bedroom to set up a wheel, but I guess I'm having enough fun with an Xbox 360 controller.

Riik wrote:
Probably not the most festive way to spend Christmas night, but eh... Playing some DiRT 4 and trying to get through more of the career mode.

Managed to get a setup that actually makes the normally quite scary Lancia 037 Evo 2 fun and stable to drive. Having a blast swinging it around Australia with surprisingly few errors.

Kinda makes me wish I had the infrastructure in my bedroom to set up a wheel, but I guess I'm having enough fun with an Xbox 360 controller.

Sounds like fun. :)
Rogue-Scribe

Sitting in front of the TV watching clone wars while sipping a beer.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Getting ready for the biggest year of my life next year in 2020
ChebaBeesting

I'm currently listening to some band I've discovered in high school and I'm browsing messages
Just finished binge watching the Mandalorian again. I’m in love. πŸ˜‚

Speaking of Star Wars, I just watched the new movie, and I liked it! I usually like movies the critics don't, so keep that in mind, but I really did like it. I like J.J. Abram's handling of Star Trek (a fandom that I'm particularly invested in), and now I like his handling of Star Wars. So, I am a real fan of that guy as a director. He's a talented storyteller.

Anyway, yay, Star Wars=good. 🎬
Rogue-Scribe

Lady_Istyar wrote:

It is quite awesome!
Abigail_Austin wrote:
Speaking of Star Wars, I just watched the new movie, and I liked it! I usually like movies the critics don't, so keep that in mind, but I really did like it. I like J.J. Abram's handling of Star Trek (a fandom that I'm particularly invested in), and now I like his handling of Star Wars. So, I am a real fan of that guy as a director. He's a talented storyteller.

Yeah I didn't mind it. They had a lot to get done to close things off and they did a remarkable of somewhat predictable job of it. Quite entertaining!

Oh yeah, what I'm doing now is creating new characters and editing the backstory of a couple old ones.

Shadow-Ranger wrote:
Lady_Istyar wrote:

It is quite awesome!
Abigail_Austin wrote:

Yeah I didn't mind it. They had a lot to get done to close things off and they did a remarkable of somewhat predictable job of it. Quite entertaining!

Oh yeah, what I'm doing now is creating new characters and editing the backstory of a couple old ones.

You're right, Ranger, one of my complaints on the movie is that there are several scenes that are super predictable. But it took me on the kind of emotional ride I like and made me care about the characters, so I forgave that...along with some plot holes.

Have fun character writing.

Me, I am eating cheese tamales that Sandra made.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

I just got off work and I'm taking my German shepherd for a walk. I'm going to unwind later and work on my characters.
Lumaslily

I’m currently planning my plot for world domination.
Autumn_Vale

Working on an opening post for an rp and getting ready to go visit family.

LakotaSiouxWarrior wrote:
I just got off work and I'm taking my German shepherd for a work. I'm going to unwind later and work on my characters.

πŸ‘ Dog time.

Lumaslily wrote:
I’m currently planning my plot for world domination.

Hahahaha.

(Wait...you ARE kidding, right? "Dun dun dunnnnn")

#PinkyAndTheBrain

Autumn_Vale wrote:
Working on an opening post for an rp and getting ready to go visit family.

Nice.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Planning LakotaSiouxwarrior biggest comeback ever
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Pouring drinks, getting my regulars primed for 2020πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‡πŸŽ†πŸ»πŸΉπŸ·πŸΈπŸΊ.
nightmqre

Working on a new character that is awakening the gay inside of me to distract myself ;p

LakotaSiouxWarrior wrote:
Planning LakotaSiouxwarrior biggest comeback ever

*firey!*

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » What are you up to right now?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus