Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » What are you up to right now?

Abigail_Austin Topic Starter

Roueg wrote:
Watching RuPaul's Dragrace on Hulu while I write out Thank You's that I should have sent out a while ago.

Thank you cards? Awww... you're so sophisticated!

StaticNightmares wrote:
forcing myself to redo my RP group >.>

Hopefully it was satisfying :)

North-Wood wrote:
Messing around on the computer, frustrated that I have the start of a cold. I was planning on visiting 2 friends of mine, but now I really can't cause I'll get one sicker than they already are. Will not go into details, ain't my place to tell.

Mmmm. Well, I have the most evil cold, and it's from the school, and it's intense--hope you folks don't have it over there. It suuuuuuuuucks.

Anyway, it's a bummer to have to put off the visit, but that's the right thing to do, and it's considerate of you. It's especially important in someone who's already sick or otherwise vulnerable, so good for you. I made the mistake of going to see my mom several times, and ending up getting her sick, which is no bueno. Definitely better and worth it to stay away, even if it's a bummer.

(((((hugs hugs hugs)))) Feel better, darlin'. Fluids!

Zelphyr wrote:
Planning out an attempt at an online "let's watch" thing for a friend, despite performance anxiety, because he needs content for his YouTube channel and people to watch stuff with for an audience has been proving difficult for him to find/keep.

Blurg I hope this works out and that I can handle this better that past attempts at similar things...

That's nice of ya. *Roots for you*

*is caught up* lol

Aaand, I am sitting in the parking lot relaxing for a few after work. It's cold right now.
Rogue-Scribe

I was cleaning up the mess that was made here some. Now I'm off to the post office.
Abigail_Austin wrote:
Roueg wrote:
Watching RuPaul's Dragrace on Hulu while I write out Thank You's that I should have sent out a while ago.

Oh psssh, thanks! They are thank you cards for gifts my husband and I got for our wedding we had in August. That’s why they should have been sent out already 😁
Abigail_Austin wrote:
Zelphyr wrote:
Planning out an attempt at an online "let's watch" thing for a friend, despite performance anxiety, because he needs content for his YouTube channel and people to watch stuff with for an audience has been proving difficult for him to find/keep.

Blurg I hope this works out and that I can handle this better that past attempts at similar things...

The whole plan almost fell apart because of technical difficulties, but stuff was done.
Sanne Moderator

Abigail_Austin wrote:
*is caught up* lol

Aaand, I am sitting in the parking lot relaxing for a few after work. It's cold right now.

Remember to keep an extra blanket or jacket in your car! It's important when it's cold out to have backups just in case. <3
Serene

I'm trying to wake up after last night. Yeah, I'm still sleeping }-{
Rogue-Scribe

Heading out to go watch the new Star Wars movie.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

5'6 I couldn't resist. Have a merry Christmas and happy New Year RPRepository.
Serene

I'm reading about the vampire clans, and today I'm going to focus on a new character.
Baking Christmas cookies!

Shadow-Ranger wrote:
I was cleaning up the mess that was made here some. Now I'm off to the post office.

Happy post office-ing. Hopefully lines weren't too long.

Roueg wrote:
Abigail_Austin wrote:
Roueg wrote:

Oh psssh, thanks! They are thank you cards for gifts my husband and I got for our wedding we had in August. That’s why they should have been sent out already 😁

Ooooh, I see. Congrats on your wedding, too!

Zelphyr wrote:
Abigail_Austin wrote:
Zelphyr wrote:

The whole plan almost fell apart because of technical difficulties, but stuff was done.

Ah. Technology. Well good for y'all, improvising. :)

Sanne wrote:
Abigail_Austin wrote:
*is caught up* lol

Remember to keep an extra blanket or jacket in your car! It's important when it's cold out to have backups just in case. <3

Aw...thank you, Sanne, for your care and concern! I usually do have a sweater in the car. I'm not sure why I didn't that day! I'll bet it's even more crucial where you hail from! I can imagine! <3

LakotaSiouxWarrior wrote:
5'6 I couldn't resist. Have a merry Christmas and happy New Year RPRepository.

Haha.

And you too, LakotaSiouxWarrior!

Serene wrote:
I'm reading about the vampire clans, and today I'm going to focus on a new character.

Have fun! Don't bite anybody I wouldn't bite! Lol jk

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » What are you up to right now?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus