Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » What are you up to right now?

Abigail_Austin Topic Starter

Aubade wrote:
Creating my first character on RPR :')

Have fun <3 :)
Rogue-Scribe

Watching Dr Who.
Shadow-Ranger wrote:
Watching Dr Who.

What season? Which Doctor?
Currently Working on my next book while my friends play DnD

Serene_Magnolia wrote:
Shadow-Ranger wrote:
Watching Dr Who.

I want to know too. ;)

Serene_Magnolia wrote:
Currently Working on my next book while my friends play DnD

Fun. I think people playing DnD is nice background noise for writing. :)

Oh and I am currently trying to get warm.
Major_payne25

Finishing my alternate history ww2 book
Rogue-Scribe

Abigail_Austin wrote:
Serene_Magnolia wrote:
Shadow-Ranger wrote:
Watching Dr Who.

I want to know too. ;)

The latest season with the 13th Doctor, Jodie Whittiker.
Watching them as the new episodes drop.

I'm catching up on all my RPs before having to do adult stuff...

Ooooooh.

Okay. Thank you. Now I know another thing we can rent if we run out of watchable shows.

Major_payne25 wrote:

Does Germany win? Does America not go in? What happens?

(Ok obviously that's a good topic for a book if it makes someone ask that so good job.)
Major_payne25

Abigail_Austin wrote:
Major_payne25 wrote:

Does Germany win? Does America not go in? What happens?

(Ok obviously that's a good topic for a book if it makes someone ask that so good job.)

(Thx lol) it’s basically where Germany has practically won and they’ve done it using their research into a time warp device so they can see the future but then all of german high command gets permanently sucked into it so all of that german territory falls into chaos as the remainder of the allied force try to find out what happened and anarchists and raiders try to take over the practically unguarded german territory
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Coming up with surprise gifts😉 for my fiancee for Valentine's day.
Rogue-Scribe

Sitting on the front porch deciding what to clean up next. Lots to do since we’re moving at the end of March.
Deumeawyn

Abigail_Austin wrote:
What are you up to right now?

I am procrastinating getting myself ready for work by playing around on RP Repository.
Looking for a new role playing site.
I'm learning how to play Foo Fighters' Word Forward on acoustic! It's hard, but I'm learning power chords as well, so it's a win-win!
Man, beating some video game bosses really sometimes makes you feel more of a badass than you really have a right to XD.

Just beat the Mantis Lords on Hollow Knight without any nail upgrades... Really fun boss when you get the hang of their movements and cues... Really fluid and active fight. As it turns out, I defeated both of the stage two Lords simultaneously, which is not the easiest way of doing it XD... But then they both look identical and there's no enemy health bars, so you can't really focus one down by choice.

I'm glad I didn't choose to save the boss until I was better equipped like you're supposed to, because it feels more satisfying seeing all the Mantis mobs bow to me as I pass them instead of trying to kill me. Saving it til later just makes it less of a relief.

Anyway... Probably a bit too much information there - more than anyone would really care about unless they've played Hollow Knight, I suppose.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » What are you up to right now?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus