Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » What are you up to right now?

Abigail_Austin Topic Starter

WeirdArtist wrote:
Currently redrawing concept art on my Mandalorian bounty hunter, watching some football highlights on ESPN for background noise, and replying to some rp! All in all, a slow night.

Ah, yes. Football highlights do make for good background noise. Much better than the news does for me. Enjoy your drawing and writing. :)

ChebaBeesting wrote:
Get well soon Abigail!

I'm about to draw a plush unicorn I got recently.

Thank youuu.

Have fun drawing!
I'm getting in some piano practice. Oh, and waiting for the Yogscast Jingle Jam to start.
Prepping for my very first anniversary with my wife..and also gay stuff...all the gay stuff. Christmas day is our anniversary and imma make that sucker glow with a rainbow of lights.
Deumeawyn

Off work today. Getting the last carload of my stuff before going back to me sea of boxes at my new place.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Pouring drinks like crazy🍷🍹🍸🍺 it's Friday with my regulars.
Just finished watching possibly the most insane live-streamed (charity) poker game... from an extra 9 of diamonds getting shuffled into the deck without anyone noticing despite the two cards both coming up multiple times... and then the game ended with a straight flush on the flop.
Lumaslily

Waiting for my cookies to cool because I don’t want them to mesh together when I put them away.
Rogue-Scribe

Starting to play around with the new RPR!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Christmas shopping for the two men in my life. My fiancee and his best man my German shepherd.
Rogue-Scribe

Making morning coffee.
nightmqre

forcing myself to redo my RP group >.>
Watching RuPaul's Dragrace on Hulu while I write out Thank You's that I should have sent out a while ago.
North-Wood

Messing around on the computer, frustrated that I have the start of a cold. I was planning on visiting 2 friends of mine, but now I really can't cause I'll get one sicker than they already are. Will not go into details, ain't my place to tell.
Planning out an attempt at an online "let's watch" thing for a friend, despite performance anxiety, because he needs content for his YouTube channel and people to watch stuff with for an audience has been proving difficult for him to find/keep.

Blurg I hope this works out and that I can handle this better that past attempts at similar things...

Riik wrote:
I'm getting in some piano practice. Oh, and waiting for the Yogscast Jingle Jam to start.

I don't know exactly what that is, but it sounds fun! Lol Have fun practicing.

Thatnerdychick wrote:
Prepping for my very first anniversary with my wife..and also gay stuff...all the gay stuff. Christmas day is our anniversary and imma make that sucker glow with a rainbow of lights.

Oh hey! Congratulations! What a good time to have anniversary. Light 'er up.

Deumeawyn wrote:
Off work today. Getting the last carload of my stuff before going back to me sea of boxes at my new place.

Ah yes. Unpacking. Only a little bit less annoying than the actual moving. Unless you like organizing things...but anyway--you're almost done with the moving process now...yay.

Abigail_Austin wrote:
Thatnerdychick wrote:

Oh hey! Congratulations! What a good time to have anniversary. Light 'er up.

This makes me want to sing that gay apparel song. ;)

Shadow-Ranger wrote:
Starting to play around with the new RPR!

Yeppppp

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » What are you up to right now?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus