Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » What are you up to right now?

Abigail_Austin Topic Starter

StaticNightmares wrote:
Working on a new character that is awakening the gay inside of me to distract myself ;p

Hope you're having fun :)
nightmqre

Abigail_Austin wrote:
StaticNightmares wrote:
Working on a new character that is awakening the gay inside of me to distract myself ;p

Hope you're having fun :)

very much! i finished coding a template for her this morning :>
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Planning my wedding restarting my 🎼 musical career happy 2020 RPRepository.

LakotaSiouxWarrior wrote:
Planning my wedding restarting my 🎼 musical career happy 2020 RPRepository.

Music is a balm for the soul.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Grocery shopping hitting the liquor store. We got a 8-12 snowstorm coming this weekend. Minnsnowta.
Celebrating my escape from a bio class that would have destroyed me and into a sociology class. Does it have to do with my major? No. Am I taking it because I’m fascinated by things like that? Very much so! XD
Rogue-Scribe

Writing epic RP stories with a couple really good writers here in RP Repository!
Studying A&P because if I don’t pass the next 5 tests with a B or the HESI with an 850 I’ll be out of school until next year

LakotaSiouxWarrior wrote:
Grocery shopping hitting the liquor store. We got a 8-12 snowstorm coming this weekend. Minnsnowta.

*Hugs* Stay safe. Ha. I've never heard Minnsnowta. That's cute.

Lady_Istyar wrote:
Celebrating my escape from a bio class that would have destroyed me and into a sociology class. Does it have to do with my major? No. Am I taking it because I’m fascinated by things like that? Very much so! XD

Yes, yes, yesss. I love sociology. Hope you get a good professor that makes it fascinating.

Holy moly...it still trips me out to know that you're in college now. Has it been that long? That's amazing.

What is your major called? You probably won't see this but I'm too lazy to write a pm right now, I'll ask you later about it if you don't see it here.

Shadow-Ranger wrote:
Writing epic RP stories with a couple really good writers here in RP Repository!

Woot.

LittleMouse wrote:
Studying A&P because if I don’t pass the next 5 tests with a B or the HESI with an 850 I’ll be out of school until next year

Break a leg! (For people from countries where that sounds weird, its a slightly superstitious way of saying good luck before a performance. Yooooooou CAN DO IT!

Flash cards & coffee!
Doing some worldbuilding!
Writing long emails telling my coworkers they suck...

Then erasing them and starting over with a much more professional tone that (probably) won't end with a visit to HR. <.<
nightmqre

Drawing my new bb
Waitressing a business dinner at my work place. It is equal parts hectic and equal parts doing absolutely nothing XD
Juls wrote:
Writing long emails telling my coworkers they suck...

Then erasing them and starting over with a much more professional tone that (probably) won't end with a visit to HR. <.<

Lmao!
Proofreading a Principals of Biology textbook! If you’ve seen one, you’ve seen a good percentage of all of ‘em. Kinda comforting in it’s own way!
Abigail_Austin wrote:
LittleMouse wrote:

Break a leg! (For people from countries where that sounds weird, its a slightly superstitious way of saying good luck before a performance. Yooooooou CAN DO IT!

Flash cards & coffee!

Plenty of coffee over here, not after 5 pm though, and flash cards don’t work for me so lots of typing in my own words, reading and multicolor highlighting and thanking whoever’s out there that the next test is over endocrine systems (including in-depth of male and female anatomy)
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Curing my regulars of hangovers by having them drink more.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » What are you up to right now?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus