Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » What are you up to right now?

Abigail_Austin Topic Starter

Thatnerdychick wrote:
Baking Christmas cookies!

Woot!
Relaxing on the couch, watcher murder shows on Netflix while contemplating taking a shower and getting ready for the Christmas dinner with my family :) And wrapping the last present, of course.

Penholder wrote:
Relaxing on the couch, watcher murder shows on Netflix while contemplating taking a shower and getting ready for the Christmas dinner with my family :) And wrapping the last present, of course.

Ah... Christmas in the modern age !
Abigail_Austin wrote:

Indeed! I still have a few Christmas movies/shows to watch, but my partner wanted to watch them as well, and he's currently slaving away in his parents' kitchen ;)
What are YOU up to right now?

And merry Christmas!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Wrapping presents and cooking up Christmas dinner. For my fiancee and his best man my German shepherd.
I'm sitting in the back room at work drinking coffee and trying to decide if my finger is bleeding enough to warrant a bandaid before I go back on the floor.
Waiting for my train. Apparently it's running an hour late so far. A half hour ago, it was running 45 minutes behind, so I guess it's still losing time rather than making it up.
Rogue-Scribe

Just finished up Christmas Day breakfast of warm croissants with butter, raspberry and grapefruit jams, and some wonderfully fresh cherries!

Kaz is working on a juniper berry and pomegranate ham glaze for our free-range pecan-fed ham on the bone Christmas Dinner!

A sunny cool Christmas morning with the magpies singing as the play in the re-purposed dog water bowls we put out as bird drink-n-baths when it was excruciatingly hot last week. We have quite the avian population here in this yard... Magpies, Ravens, Currawongs, Magpie Larks, Noisy Minahs, Lorikeets, King and Rosella Parrots.... fun to bird watch!

One of the Ravens... a young full grown one that hangs around with its parents, is slightly disabled as one of his legs is shorter than the other which makes him ‘gimp’ while he walks, and he’s a bit klutzy in his landings.

Merry Christmas everyone!
Deumeawyn

Christmas morning watching Lost in Space season 2!

Penholder wrote:
Abigail_Austin wrote:

Indeed! I still have a few Christmas movies/shows to watch, but my partner wanted to watch them as well, and he's currently slaving away in his parents' kitchen ;)
What are YOU up to right now?

And merry Christmas!

Hmmm....cooking, that's good quality in a partner!

Me...getting ready to drive to my brother in law's. Thanks for asking, dear!

Happy Christmas Eve. :)

LakotaSiouxWarrior wrote:
Wrapping presents and cooking up Christmas dinner. For my fiancee and his best man my German shepherd.

Happy Christmas Eve

Murkysoulwaters wrote:
I'm sitting in the back room at work drinking coffee and trying to decide if my finger is bleeding enough to warrant a bandaid before I go back on the floor.

Hmmm. If unsure, I'm going to lean towards yes. ;)

1. Sorry you cut your finger. *hugs*

2. Hope you're getting paid well for working a holiday.

3. If you're so inclined to elaborate, now I'm wondering what you do, but no pressure!

Zelphyr wrote:
Waiting for my train. Apparently it's running an hour late so far. A half hour ago, it was running 45 minutes behind, so I guess it's still losing time rather than making it up.

Hopefully the weather's okay up there.

Shadow-Ranger wrote:
Just finished up Christmas Day breakfast of warm croissants with butter, raspberry and grapefruit jams, and some wonderfully fresh cherries!

Kaz is working on a juniper berry and pomegranate ham glaze for our free-range pecan-fed ham on the bone Christmas Dinner!

A sunny cool Christmas morning with the magpies singing as the play in the re-purposed dog water bowls we put out as bird drink-n-baths when it was excruciatingly hot last week. We have quite the avian population here in this yard... Magpies, Ravens, Currawongs, Magpie Larks, Noisy Minahs, Lorikeets, King and Rosella Parrots.... fun to bird watch!

One of the Ravens... a young full grown one that hangs around with its parents, is slightly disabled as one of his legs is shorter than the other which makes him ‘gimp’ while he walks, and he’s a bit klutzy in his landings.

Merry Christmas everyone!

That sounds very picturesque. Merry Christmas, Shadow_Ranger!

Deumeawyn wrote:
Christmas morning watching Lost in Space season 2!

Ha...that's a rather amusing thing to be watching on Christmas morning. It's a Science Fiction Christmas. Goodness knows what we'll be watching at my brother in laws! There's a chance it may be a Robot Chicken Christmas Eve or something! Lolol

Merry Christmas, hon.
Abigail_Austin wrote:
Murkysoulwaters wrote:

3. If you're so inclined to elaborate, now I'm wondering what you do, but no pressure!

Iol, I don't know if Christmas eve is time and a half, so who knows! *throws up hands* I work at Starbucks though so nothing special. I'm at least off for Christmas day.
It's after midnight now though so I guess, Merry Christmas to you~!

Murkysoulwaters wrote:
Abigail_Austin wrote:
Murkysoulwaters wrote:

Iol, I don't know if Christmas eve is time and a half, so who knows! *throws up hands* I work at Starbucks though so nothing special. I'm at least off for Christmas day.
It's after midnight now though so I guess, Merry Christmas to you~!

Thanks for satisfying my curiosity, Murky. I'd be surprised if it wasn't time and a half! But then again, what do I know, I only know that tall means small and that peppermint mochas are yum. <3

And to answer my own forum question...I'm going to sleep. Goodnight, world.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Reflecting on the year so looking forward to 2020.

LakotaSiouxWarrior wrote:
Reflecting on the year so looking forward to 2020.

*hugs*
Deumeawyn

Making breakfast for lunch. Stayed in bed most of the morning. :D

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » What are you up to right now?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus