Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Roll Dice: The Cloakening (CLOSED)

Oh ho ho! It's time for another Santato Noms Giveaway!!

My favorite color is blue, so I figured this time, I'll give away BLUE CLOAKS to keep TEN people warm for winter!!!

giphy.gif

A blue cloak (formally known as a regular Enchanted Silk Cloak) will grant a player account an additional character slot...or you can just display it because it's snazzy and looks pretty.

To win, you must roll 1 die with 100 sides (1 d100)...and it must land on repeating double-digits. So 11, 22, 33, 44, 55, 66, 77, 88, or 99 are the winning numbers. And as I've mentioned before, I've got ten of these cloaks to give away, so there will be ten warm and happy people!

If you land on 1, you're naughty and you get a lump of coal(which is still a macaron leftover from the bake sale, color will be chosen at random).

If you land on 100, you'll get a secret prize instead of the blue cloak (these are limited to 3)!

giphy.gif

Rules:
1. Roll as your player account (no characters/anonymous chars, please) in this thread.
2. You can only post/roll once every 6 hours (no one can take my crosscheck crown!)....but there's no limit on how many total times you can roll.
3. You must roll a double-digit, a 1, or a 100 to win the various prizes listed and outlined above.
4. You can only win ONE prize, so please stop rolling once you’ve won something.
5. Quote me in a comment on this thread if you win so I can see it!
6. Game ends after all ten blue cloaks are won.
7. I'm still on vacation, so I'm not checking this as frequently as I normally would! But the prizes will get to the winners as soon as possible.

giphy.gif

Okay, good luck friends!

<3,
Santato Noms, The Prize Potato

Winners
Cloak Winners:
1. Tusitala2017
2. Optimusprimal99
3. Fastgirl01
4. Dndmama
5. Juls
6. Psyche
7. Shadow-Ranger
8. Sarlic
9. Crystaldragon126
10. Serene
Coal Winners: Secret Prize Winners:
Santato Noms! You're at it again. :) Blue is my favorite color too! Here's to staying warm this winter!

giphy.gif
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 10.
Oh I want to try!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 83.
thank you for hosting another round. Wish me luck!

Edit: hurray!
Somnom wrote:
Oh ho ho! It's time for another Santato Noms Giveaway!!

My favorite color is blue, so I figured this time, I'll give away BLUE CLOAKS to keep TEN people warm for winter!!!

giphy.gif

A blue cloak will grant a player account an addition character slot...or you can just display it because it's snazzy and looks pretty.

To win, you must roll 1 die with 100 sides (1 d100)...and it must land on double digits. So 11, 22, 33, 44, 55, 66, 77, 88, or 99 are the winning numbers. And as I've mentioned before, I've got ten of these cloaks to give away, so there will be ten warm and happy people!

If you land on 1, you're naughty and you get a lump of coal(which is still a macaron leftover from the bake sale, color will be chosen at random).

If you land on 100, you'll get a secret prize instead of the blue cloak (these are limited to 3)!

giphy.gif

Rules:
1. Roll as your player account (no characters/anonymous chars, please) in this thread.
2. You can only post/roll once every 6 hours (no one can take my crosscheck crown!)....but there's no limit on how many total times you can roll.
3. You must roll a double-digit, a 1, or a 100 to win the various prizes listed and outlined above.
4. You can only win ONE prize, so please stop rolling once you’ve won something.
5. Quote me in a comment on this thread if you win so I can see it!
6. Game ends after all ten blue cloaks are won.
7. I'm still on vacation, so I'm not checking this as frequently as I normally would! But the prizes will get to the winners as soon as possible.

giphy.gif

Okay, good luck friends!

<3,
Santato Noms, The Prize Potato

Winners
Cloak Winners:
Coal Winners: Secret Prize Winners:
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 44.
Kungfu6453

hello congrats Tus
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 36.
JetStorm

here goes...
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 49.
Whooo! more games! Thanks Potato!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 51.
-wiggle dance-
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 90.
Rogue-Scribe

A new one! Double D's!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 8.
Oh wow
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 88.
Morrigan

First try!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 10.
We don’t deserve your generosity, Santato Noms!!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 50.
Serene

Blue is not my colour but I like to win 👼
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 92.
MasterWinter

Blue is my color. Ty for this raffle, Somnom, and here is hoping for the best for all!

You Better Watch Out

Ezvjipg.jpg
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 73.
Let's try before bed
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 17.
nightmqre

UwU
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 42.
Deumeawyn

Yay a new one!
Love you prize potato!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 12.
Where and how are you beautiful people celebrating Christmas this year? :)
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 43.
MasterWinter

This is a Christmas post

wjP7Dh6.jpg
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 38.
Kungfu6453

has my luck changed?
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 38.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Roll Dice: The Cloakening (CLOSED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus