Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Roll Dice: The Cloakening (CLOSED)

Morrigan

My second try!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 67.
On phone. No GIF for you!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 33.
Kungfu6453

It almost Christmas
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 2.
Somnom wrote:
Oh ho ho! It's time for another Santato Noms Giveaway!!

My favorite color is blue, so I figured this time, I'll give away BLUE CLOAKS to keep TEN people warm for winter!!!

giphy.gif

A blue cloak (formally known as a regular Enchanted Silk Cloak) will grant a player account an additional character slot...or you can just display it because it's snazzy and looks pretty.

To win, you must roll 1 die with 100 sides (1 d100)...and it must land on repeating double-digits. So 11, 22, 33, 44, 55, 66, 77, 88, or 99 are the winning numbers. And as I've mentioned before, I've got ten of these cloaks to give away, so there will be ten warm and happy people!

If you land on 1, you're naughty and you get a lump of coal(which is still a macaron leftover from the bake sale, color will be chosen at random).

If you land on 100, you'll get a secret prize instead of the blue cloak (these are limited to 3)!

giphy.gif

Rules:
1. Roll as your player account (no characters/anonymous chars, please) in this thread.
2. You can only post/roll once every 6 hours (no one can take my crosscheck crown!)....but there's no limit on how many total times you can roll.
3. You must roll a double-digit, a 1, or a 100 to win the various prizes listed and outlined above.
4. You can only win ONE prize, so please stop rolling once you’ve won something.
5. Quote me in a comment on this thread if you win so I can see it!
6. Game ends after all ten blue cloaks are won.
7. I'm still on vacation, so I'm not checking this as frequently as I normally would! But the prizes will get to the winners as soon as possible.

giphy.gif

Okay, good luck friends!

<3,
Santato Noms, The Prize Potato

Winners
Cloak Winners:
1. Tusitala2017
2. Optimusprimal99
3. Fastgirl01
Coal Winners: Secret Prize Winners:

Aha! I won without a GIF!
I'm so unlucky
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 45.
And let's go again!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 92.
MasterWinter

It's his job

dfA60gx.jpg
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 94.
Let's try this again
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 73.
Rogue-Scribe

Roll On Columbia...
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 18.
giphy.gif
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 33.
WHOOOOOOOOOOO! 33

Somnom wrote:
Oh ho ho! It's time for another Santato Noms Giveaway!!

My favorite color is blue, so I figured this time, I'll give away BLUE CLOAKS to keep TEN people warm for winter!!!

giphy.gif

A blue cloak (formally known as a regular Enchanted Silk Cloak) will grant a player account an additional character slot...or you can just display it because it's snazzy and looks pretty.

To win, you must roll 1 die with 100 sides (1 d100)...and it must land on repeating double-digits. So 11, 22, 33, 44, 55, 66, 77, 88, or 99 are the winning numbers. And as I've mentioned before, I've got ten of these cloaks to give away, so there will be ten warm and happy people!

If you land on 1, you're naughty and you get a lump of coal(which is still a macaron leftover from the bake sale, color will be chosen at random).

If you land on 100, you'll get a secret prize instead of the blue cloak (these are limited to 3)!

giphy.gif

Rules:
1. Roll as your player account (no characters/anonymous chars, please) in this thread.
2. You can only post/roll once every 6 hours (no one can take my crosscheck crown!)....but there's no limit on how many total times you can roll.
3. You must roll a double-digit, a 1, or a 100 to win the various prizes listed and outlined above.
4. You can only win ONE prize, so please stop rolling once you’ve won something.
5. Quote me in a comment on this thread if you win so I can see it!
6. Game ends after all ten blue cloaks are won.
7. I'm still on vacation, so I'm not checking this as frequently as I normally would! But the prizes will get to the winners as soon as possible.

giphy.gif

Okay, good luck friends!

<3,
Santato Noms, The Prize Potato

Winners
Cloak Winners:
1. Tusitala2017
2. Optimusprimal99
3. Fastgirl01
4. Dndmama
Coal Winners: Secret Prize Winners:
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Let me roll it to you merry Christmas
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 17.
1st roll
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 8.
1st roll!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 26.
Deumeawyn

It’s been 8 hours!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 81.
Fingers crossed! <3
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 43.
Pen_Tsunami

time to res my luck again and again and again once more.
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 80.
better luck this time
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 24.
Morrigan

Another try.
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 48.
Serene

Another random try
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 51.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Roll Dice: The Cloakening (CLOSED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus