Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Roll Dice: The Cloakening (CLOSED)

AmberShades

Oh! I'll Give This A Try!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 31.
More raffles!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 22.
Welll....that didn't take long XD

Somnom wrote:
Oh ho ho! It's time for another Santato Noms Giveaway!!

My favorite color is blue, so I figured this time, I'll give away BLUE CLOAKS to keep TEN people warm for winter!!!

giphy.gif

A blue cloak (formally known as a regular Enchanted Silk Cloak) will grant a player account an additional character slot...or you can just display it because it's snazzy and looks pretty.

To win, you must roll 1 die with 100 sides (1 d100)...and it must land on repeating double-digits. So 11, 22, 33, 44, 55, 66, 77, 88, or 99 are the winning numbers. And as I've mentioned before, I've got ten of these cloaks to give away, so there will be ten warm and happy people!

If you land on 1, you're naughty and you get a lump of coal(which is still a macaron leftover from the bake sale, color will be chosen at random).

If you land on 100, you'll get a secret prize instead of the blue cloak (these are limited to 3)!

giphy.gif

Rules:
1. Roll as your player account (no characters/anonymous chars, please) in this thread.
2. You can only post/roll once every 6 hours (no one can take my crosscheck crown!)....but there's no limit on how many total times you can roll.
3. You must roll a double-digit, a 1, or a 100 to win the various prizes listed and outlined above.
4. You can only win ONE prize, so please stop rolling once you’ve won something.
5. Quote me in a comment on this thread if you win so I can see it!
6. Game ends after all ten blue cloaks are won.
7. I'm still on vacation, so I'm not checking this as frequently as I normally would! But the prizes will get to the winners as soon as possible.

giphy.gif

Okay, good luck friends!

<3,
Santato Noms, The Prize Potato

Winners
Cloak Winners:
1. Tusitala2017
2. Optimusprimal99
3. Fastgirl01
4. Dndmama
5. Juls
Coal Winners: Secret Prize Winners:
Rogue-Scribe

Why not
Rogue-Scribe

Why not

Edit: Does 11 work?
Somnom wrote:

My favorite color is blue, so I figured this time, I'll give away BLUE CLOAKS to keep TEN people warm for winter!!!

giphy.gif

A blue cloak (formally known as a regular Enchanted Silk Cloak) will grant a player account an additional character slot...or you can just display it because it's snazzy and looks pretty.

To win, you must roll 1 die with 100 sides (1 d100)...and it must land on repeating double-digits. So 11, 22, 33, 44, 55, 66, 77, 88, or 99 are the winning numbers. And as I've mentioned before, I've got ten of these cloaks to give away, so there will be ten warm and happy people!

If you land on 1, you're naughty and you get a lump of coal(which is still a macaron leftover from the bake sale, color will be chosen at random).

If you land on 100, you'll get a secret prize instead of the blue cloak (these are limited to 3)!

giphy.gif

Rules:
1. Roll as your player account (no characters/anonymous chars, please) in this thread.
2. You can only post/roll once every 6 hours (no one can take my crosscheck crown!)....but there's no limit on how many total times you can roll.
3. You must roll a double-digit, a 1, or a 100 to win the various prizes listed and outlined above.
4. You can only win ONE prize, so please stop rolling once you’ve won something.
7. I'm still on vacation, so I'm not checking this as frequently as I normally would! But the prizes will get to the winners as soon as possible.

giphy.gif

Okay, good luck friends!

<3,

Winners
Cloak Winners:
1. Tusitala2017
2. Optimusprimal99
3. Fastgirl01
4. Dndmama
5. Juls
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 11.
here we go
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 55.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Merry Christmas Prize potato
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 62.
I’m dreaming of a warm Christmas.

(Both on this site, and in Texas, where it hardly ever snows properly.)
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 51.
Happy holidays everyone!
rolled 1d6 and got a natural 6.
MasterWinter

No Spoilers Please

9yR1uRM.jpg
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 46.
Let's try again
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 99.
Somnom wrote:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Rules:

giphy.gif

Okay, good luck friends!

<3,

Winners
Cloak Winners:
1. Tusitala2017
2. Optimusprimal99
3. Fastgirl01
4. Dndmama
5. Juls
I got a double: 99...yay
Serene

Come to me 100 .3
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 84.
Pen_Tsunami

Maybe this time?
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 90.
Morrigan

Another attempt
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 46.
AmberShades

Second Attempt!
MasterWinter

Corgi Christmas Greeting

jokax3G.jpg
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 92.
Second try!

Edit: SO CLOSE
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 56.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Merry Christmas
Morrigan

Another shot
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 41.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Roll Dice: The Cloakening (CLOSED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus