Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Tis a me!

JaiyanaBinx

Hello! I'm JaiyanaBinx- feel free to just go with Jai if you want ^-^
I joined this site sometime last year but really wanted to start fresh, so here I am again! Actually introducing myself this time too!

I believe Fantasy is my favorite path of RP; mainly groups but I've done a fair amount of enjoyable one-on-ones! I don't know if there's an official name for it, but any RP with multiple people under one roof is always a fun idea! I like the ideas of horror and nations but I've never really delved into it sadly e.o maybe this will be it?

I plan on keeping numbers of RP low most of the time so I don't overdo myself like so many times before ;-; Currently I'm doing only one active group forum RP, maybe one one-on-one, and one on pause for a while. I can probably take on one more! Concerning the site itself I want to be more active in it than last time! Going more for quality than quantity as well e.o if that makes sense.

In total, I've RPed for roughly six or maybe seven years now. Starting off with *actions* and eventually moving to paragraphs when moving onto RPR! ^-^ I was introduced to it (RP) on Quotev through a chat and I loved it! Since then I've moved from site-to-site trying to get back into it and found Kim's masterpiece! Note; though I stick mostly to paragraphs, if my partner uses *actions* then I will too!

I have two and a half pets! A seven year old cat named Buddy ^-^ My furbaby! A six month old fish named Akali~ and an eight month old mixed pup named Winnie! I count Winnie as half since she doesn't live with me :3

I'm writing this during Winter Break so I don't want to talk about school currently. *Hiss*

I'm on here most of the time; during school or not. If I'm not on RPR then I'm playing multiple games at once to keep myself occupied whenever I wait for replies on here ^-^ (Don't rush anyone! and I'm slow as all heck so I'm in no position to push!). The odd time when I'm with friends I'm the boomer of the group so...yay?

I hope to finally look after myself properly once I graduate- both physically and emotionally. Step out of pride and anxiety bubble and try to find ways of therapy before delving back into a new level of school that I'm so not ready for. I hope to become a writer at some point (surprised, I'm sure) and an editor to make ends meet. I've been thinking of doing something concerning character/story/world building and making it a profitable business e.o *le shrug* We shall see. I dream of sharing a place with friends for living arrangements in the near future. Anything beyond that is wishful dreaming and it leads to a mini rabbit hole for me so I tend to stay away when I can~

No questions for the site! I've grown used to it by now ^-^ Thank you Kim!

I like to think that I'm good with coming up with a lot of ideas on the spot, so ;-; if anyone wants input on any kind of building then I'd be happy to join! I've been putting a lot more time into my RP replies recently so I might be a bit slow, but I have seen your reply/post! I just take a while~

I don't think I need to add anything else here ^-^ If anyone has any questions about anything I've said or just wondering if I know of or RP other things, then ask! I need more human interaction in my life so don't think you're bothering me XD uhhhhh- yis!

Thank you for your time, for reading this, and for your future welcomes/replies! Have a good day or night! <3
Hi! I'm Necrophagy, but I usually just go by Laura or Lau. c:

Welcome back to RPR!

As far as one-on-one RP or group RP, there's plenty of that to be found, especially if you like fantasy settings. I, myself, like a sort of futuristic/urban fantasy setting but lowtech is fine with me, too!

Going for smaller, quality RP versus a ton of RPs you're not able to devote a lot of attention to is smart, I really like that idea.

I've been on this site since... May 2012, but been roleplaying since 2000. I'm an old fart as far as the internet, and the game Furcadia, in general.

I also have a multitude of furbabies and will never shut up about them - so I'll leave them at a brief mention before I get into a tangent.

If you ever have questions or just want to say hi, I'm not a mod but I'm more than happy to help with what knowledge I have, and I'm always willing to chat!
Well, belated welcome to RPR! / Welcome back to RPR!
JaiyanaBinx Topic Starter

Necrophagy wrote:
Hi! I'm Necrophagy, but I usually just go by Laura or Lau. c:

Welcome back to RPR!

As far as one-on-one RP or group RP, there's plenty of that to be found, especially if you like fantasy settings. I, myself, like a sort of futuristic/urban fantasy setting but lowtech is fine with me, too!

Going for smaller, quality RP versus a ton of RPs you're not able to devote a lot of attention to is smart, I really like that idea.

I've been on this site since... May 2012, but been roleplaying since 2000. I'm an old fart as far as the internet, and the game Furcadia, in general.

I also have a multitude of furbabies and will never shut up about them - so I'll leave them at a brief mention before I get into a tangent.

If you ever have questions or just want to say hi, I'm not a mod but I'm more than happy to help with what knowledge I have, and I'm always willing to chat!

Hello and thank you! :D

Yes, I'm very happy that Fantasy is one very popular form of RP on here ^-^ so least there's no worry on lack of those! I completely forgot that lowtech is awesome actually >-< I have a few dedicated to it!

Thank you ^//^ Learning from mistakes! ;-; I would take on, what? six or seven plus however many I had before in mini-motivational moods and then have to drop them after because I took too long to reply and feel bad ;-;

No farts on the Interwebs! But that's really cool! 0o0 :D To watch the growth of RPR and meeting so many peoples ;-;

*Happy vibrations* Furrbabies!!

Hazza! Thank you ^-^ Thank you for your time and for reading again! I'll PM you for more information on said furrbabies! <3

Kruhee wrote:
Well, belated welcome to RPR! / Welcome back to RPR!

Thank you very much! :D Thank you for your time and for reading once more! <3
Welcome to your fresh start on RPR, Jai! :D Cheers to making many more friends and finding lots of fun RPs that won't overwhelm you!

Also, your furbabies sound so so so cute.

Somnom wrote:
Welcome to your fresh start on RPR, Jai! :D Cheers to making many more friends and finding lots of fun RPs that won't overwhelm you!

Also, your furbabies sound so so so cute.

Thank you! :D ^-^ I'm quite excited with the whole thing and it's hard not to jump into everything! I remain diligent though!

Furbabies! Fur-power! Thank you for your time and for reading again and again! <3 (I love the potato!)
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome JaiyanaBinx! Hoping you find RPR a good home for your RP writing!

Shadow-Ranger wrote:
Welcome JaiyanaBinx! Hoping you find RPR a good home for your RP writing!

Thank you very much! I have and I continue to do so! :D Thank you for your time and for reading this again! <3
welcome to RPR and happy writing :). been at it for a long time myself and I, too, someday would like to write a novel. for now I satiate myself with roleplaying on here. it truly is a masterpiece of a site and I haven't looked back since finding it.

khaellar wrote:
welcome to RPR and happy writing :). been at it for a long time myself and I, too, someday would like to write a novel. for now I satiate myself with roleplaying on here. it truly is a masterpiece of a site and I haven't looked back since finding it.

Thank you! Fellow hope to be a writer yis! I couldn't agree more with you there friend ;-; Thank you for reading and for your valued time! <3
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Welcome to RPRepository I do a lot poems and songs. You'll find plenty of freinds and roleplayers here in no time.

LakotaSiouxWarrior wrote:
Welcome to RPRepository I do a lot poems and songs. You'll find plenty of freinds and roleplayers here in no time.

Thank you and that's great! Do you plan on becoming a musical artist some day? Or are you already one? 0-0 Thank you for your time and for reading! <3
Lumaslily

Tis I! Welcome to RPR!

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a68c5539a51fabbdd15a02bcef26473af1b70420b&rid=giphy.gif
23e4f4e447a299fe0a26c27247e0d7ab.gif

Hi there! I'm Hibari.
It's nice to meet you and WELCOME TO RPR!
I hope you're enjoying your stay so far. HAVE FUN!
Hi!! Welcome to RPR!! I hope you have a lot of fun here! I'm glad you found the site and I hope its a good fit for you!
Maybe being more active on here can be a 2020 new year’s resolution for you? It’s certainly one of mine. Welcome!

Lumaslily wrote:
Tis I! Welcome to RPR!

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a68c5539a51fabbdd15a02bcef26473af1b70420b&rid=giphy.gif

Tis! Thank you very much! :D I like the gif~ Thank you for your time and for re-reading! <3

HibariHaru013 wrote:
23e4f4e447a299fe0a26c27247e0d7ab.gif

Hi there! I'm Hibari.
It's nice to meet you and WELCOME TO RPR!
I hope you're enjoying your stay so far. HAVE FUN!

Hello~ Thank you, thank you! and I will! Thank you for reading and for your time! <3

Mejasoulfruit wrote:
Hi!! Welcome to RPR!! I hope you have a lot of fun here! I'm glad you found the site and I hope its a good fit for you!

Allo! Thank you and it is- I love RPR and I haven't found a rival for it! ^-^ Thank you for reading and for your time! <3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Tis a me!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus