Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » greetings, from yours truly.

hello there! my name is zetsuho, though you may refer to me by my less-badass name of xander. :] like everyone introducing themsleves on this board, i am new to this site- however, i am not new to the idea of roleplaying, as i have been at it for about 3-4+ years now.

a bit about myself- i've always had a knack for reading and writing, and whenever i got into a fandom, i would be heavily invested in it. thus, my interest in roleplaying fostered, and started when kik was the hot, new thing, but uhh.. we don't really talk about that lmao- i guess it really took off after i found rpnation, and for years, that was my go-to hangout.

of course, i started out writing with asterisks. i wasn't very good at roleplaying- hell, english wasn't my first language (korean and tagalog were!) and at that point, i just wanted to experience being in another literary world. before i knew it though, the more i wrote, the more vocabulary i gained. indirectly, roleplaying became just not only a source of enjoyment for me, but it helped enhance my learning of english. now, my writing is usually about advanced-literate to novella, depending on how much muse i have. that said, i still think i suck at it. :']

my interests have changed over the years, naturally.. i think the fandom that sparked my interest in roleplaying was pokémon; i used to spend the majority of my time just roleplaying that, ahah- although i don't roleplay that anymore, it still holds a place in my heart as a beloved childhood series.

another one was naruto. ooh boy. that one was the gateway to making me a massive weeb lmao- that said, i still am hugely into anime, and if one were to find me roleplaying, it would most likely be based off of some anime. *hint hint* my favorites right now include overlord, jjba, steins; gate, and my all time favorite would be demon slayer. (it's hard finding rps for these, so if you're as big of as a fan as i am, i will literally love you to death aa)

of course, i can't forget about video games! a favorite of mine was, and still remains as fire emblem. i was hugely invested in that as well, and i'm revisiting this for old times' sake. :] new ones i'm getting into are nier: automata and persona 5, both wonderful games!

good lord, i've spent a while writing this. i was about ready to talk about other stuff i was into, such as music, when i saw how long this was lmao- anyway, i'll wrap it up here. if you've made it this far, thank you for reading! i look forward to seeing you all around and making friends! :]
Mipps

:star: welcome to RPR :star:

I hope you have lots of fun here ^^
Hi there and welcome to the site, zatsuho! Thanks for telling us so much about yourself. :D

I hope you're settling in okay. If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a ton of friendly people around that are willing to help out with anything you may need.

Cheers to making new friends and finding lots of fun RPs!
23e4f4e447a299fe0a26c27247e0d7ab.gif

Hi there! I'm Hibari.
It's nice to meet you and WELCOME TO RPR!
I hope you're enjoying your stay so far. HAVE FUN!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
AmberShades

-Cue A French Guy Kicking Down A Door-

Bonsoir, Mon Ami! :D Welcome To RPR! IF You Have Any Questions, Or RP Ideas, Don't Be Afraid To Ask/Tell! Happy Writings! :)
Welcome to RPR, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
**Lag Double Post, Ignore This LOL**
FRESH MEAT! FRESH MEAT! FRESH MEAT!
Welcome to RPR!
Hey! Welcome to RPR, Xander! I hope you have a lot of fun here! Be sure to check out the forums!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » greetings, from yours truly.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus