Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello

Hello all. New here and to forum rps in general so hope all goes well. I am typically a very shy person but love rps. I prefer the freestyle rps cause it's more like writing a story. I have tons of characters and stories in my head but feel like my writing skills are lacking...also hope to find some friends here.

My character descriptions may seem strange...I am more familiar with drawing them then writing descriptions. None of my art is posted online though due to rampant thefts. If you wish to see some of my art you'll have to contact me a different way. Speaking of pictures....why won't the uploaders acknowledge the files I choose?

A bit about me...I am an artist and hope to get my work in video games and movies someday. I love fantasy, adventure, horror, and stuff that is just unusual and cool. On that note fair warning to all I have a sadistic side but I can keep things clean. I do enjoy using rps to refine characters for my stories. Been awhile since I have rped so i fear I am....rusty....not sure what else to say right now besides I have 1 character so far set up but hope to get more up soon.
AmberShades

Bonsoir, Mon Ami! :D Welcome To RPR! No Need To Worry About The Writing Skills You Have! There Are Plenty Of People Who Would Love To RP With You! ;) As For The Uploading Pictures/Art, Are You Using Google Drive To Upload It? I've Recently Learned That Imgur And Tumblr Definitely Work When Uploading Pictures/Art, And Devienart Might Work ( It Doesn't Work For Me, But It Does Work For Some People! ). Alongside That, Don't Forget To Chek Out The BBCode Guide! That Should Help With Any Links/URLS To The Pictures/Art! :D Speaking Of Guides, Check Out The Getting Started Guide!
If You Have Anymore Questions, Don't Be Afraid To Ask! And, Btw, I'm Always Open For RP Ideas! Additionally, There Are Some Wonderful RPs On The Forums! ;D Happy Writings! <3
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Welcome to the new improved 2.0 RPRepository created by Kim.
LunarValravn Topic Starter

That's a lot of info. As for what I am using to upload pics....I have no idea. Just trying to upload pics from my phone's memory and SD card. I am cautious of putting my art on alternative sites first especially deviantart though. Would the other sites you mentioned allow me to hide my work unless I posted them to sites like these?
AmberShades

LunarValravn wrote:
That's a lot of info. As for what I am using to upload pics....I have no idea. Just trying to upload pics from my phone's memory and SD card. I am cautious of putting my art on alternative sites first especially deviantart though. Would the other sites you mentioned allow me to hide my work unless I posted them to sites like these?

I'm Afraid I Haven't Used Tumblr To Upload Art, So I'm Not So Sure About That Site. Though, Imgur Does Have The Option To Keep Your Post Public Or Private. In Either Option, You Are Able To Get The Link. :)
Hello and welcome to RPR! I hope you're settling in okay. If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a ton of friendly people around that are willing to help out with anything you may need. Cheers to making new friends and finding lots of fun RPs!
Welcome to RPR!!
Deumeawyn

Welcome to RP Repository! :D
Welcome to RPR!

As an artist, a suggestion I have as far as preventing art theft so you can show off your characters: Watermarks! I use a free program called PhotoFiltre and it allows you to apply see-through text to images, which is how I watermark everything.
23e4f4e447a299fe0a26c27247e0d7ab.gif

Hi there! I'm Hibari.
It's nice to meet you and WELCOME TO RPR!
I hope you're enjoying your stay so far. HAVE FUN!
Hey! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!!
LunarValravn Topic Starter

Thanks for the welcome everyone! I have been reading through the forums just been nervous about making more posts. I'm sure that will fade in time. Sorry for the hard to see artwork I have posted for my characters. My computer crashed so traditional is all I have available at the moment.
Pen_Tsunami

*runs in quickly panting since I’m 2 days late*

Welcome to RPR! I know I’m very late but since I’m very kind and I’ve been gone for the week I’ve thought it’s only fair to welcome all the new members! This site has lots to offer with a kind community and creative people with both awesome characters and awesome roleplays! If you ever want a role play partner and can’t find one, hit me up ;)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus