Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello

Hi everyone. I'm new to forum RPGs and thought I would give it a shot. I was invited by a family member who is also new to this style. I enjoy freestyle rps as it offers the best in creativity. I am very flexible in what I can portray and or play.

When I'm not working 12 hour days in a kitchen, I'm sitting with pen and paper writing or playing video games. Or chasing down my cats to get my pens back. I have experience in theater and radio and look forward to great story sharing with you all.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Welcome to RPR!!!
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're settling in okay. If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a ton of friendly people around that are willing to help out with anything you may need. Cheers to making new friends and finding lots of fun RPs!
Hey! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here and I'm glad you and your family member have found us!
Hey! Glad you made it :3 let's figure this out together.
Is your profile pic one of the pen-stealing kitties? XD

Welcome!
Feenat Topic Starter

LakotaSiouxWarrior wrote:
Hello and welcome to RPRepository.[/quote

Thank you!
Feenat Topic Starter

Juls wrote:
Is your profile pic one of the pen-stealing kitties? XD

Welcome!

Hello. And yes that is a picture of Luxord my worst thief. He steals hair ties too.
Feenat Topic Starter

LunarValravn wrote:
Hey! Glad you made it :3 let's figure this out together.

Booya!! I work all day tomorrow but will text when I get time.
Feenat Topic Starter

Whoa this site has so much to offer
Pen_Tsunami

*runs in the room and pants*

I’m a day late but welcome to RPR! You will love it here since people are very nice and creative with both characters and roleplays!

P.s
I love your profile picture :3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus