Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

I see", he said looking at Nasr with q new understanding, "well it's not just me but also pavol. Sol knows how to control it so I just need to tweak it. I might need some blood. Normally we wait for the body to find a way to fight it but there's no time. We find something that can fight it and we take its blood. And the silver, I think we let kuroi deal with it. I have part of her brother after all. Also Nasr I need you to take care of pavol and the boy, there's someone I need to talk to. You can put them to bed if needs be"
Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" Tweak the blood of a god so we can use it...do you know how wrong that sounds!" He busted up laughing.
" You mean...we've been...using blood the whole time?" Pavol cringed and shuddered with the reality. " It's metal! It has to be!"

" Not so different after all are we Luminary? Your kind just love shiny blood" Nasr said with a smirk. He regained his composure and refocused. " So...you're going to use Kuroi to build an immunity? She does seem like the best choice"

Hearing the request for the change of care, Keiran shifted to Nasr's side. The Valra took Pavol from Shinigami and nodded. " I can look after them. Not much else to do right now"

Ok. I forgot to go meet up but I better go make it now", he said then made a portal to the liabray, "I hear any complaints and you're both becoming coal", he said then went through the portal.

The tables of the library were empty but a voice drifted among the rows of books. It was clearly a woman's voice but didn't match any that was known, though held a few notes similar to Solara's. A few moments of a one sided conversation occured before it fell silent. More time would pass before Solara strode out from the maze of knowledge. " Took you long enough"

Yeah yeah. So you want to explain why you're still here after destroying about half the place ms Goldie locks", he said sitting down on a table, "or why you don't want to leave..auctually I might know the answer but I'm not sure"

" Oh don't be like that. Why would I destroy such a grand castle?" She said with a charming smile. The moment her eyes fell on the books again it faded away. " Hm, Fine I can see a reason..."
Her attention shifted to him as she leaned across the table with a sweet pout. " Why can't I stay? Is the thanks I get for saving her? Oh who am I kidding! I couldn't leave once I realized you were the 'him' she spoke of"

Well we did see a golden dragon fly around. Maybe it was just going to take a swim end another dragon was the one that attacked. Well things happen. Now if you just stand right there", he said taking out a bottle of purple shiny liquid, "thrush medicine. Brings out ypur true self. Just need to splash some on you if you don't mind. You clothes might get wet so best ig you stand stool so I avoid clothes not that I don't want to"

A medicine to bring out her true self? She stood back up and started to back away; staring at the bottle the whole time. " You don't trust me? I'll lead you to the dragon responsible"

OH don't worry about that", he said appearing beside her hand around her waist, "I will just find it. Let's take this outside shall we", he said then took them both to the forest outside the boundary, "oh sorry. You weren't supposed to be outside. We why don't you just stand there", he said as the orange circle appeared and he released her to open the bottle, "ok Goldie. What are you really. Please don't be something boring. This bottle isn't opening. Maybe I should wait for another to..scratch that it's fine", he said opening the bottle, "where were we. That's true I was talking about avoiding your clothes"

Her hair brushed his face when she turned to observe the change in surroundings. Sun still filtered through the leaves which gave her comfort but it was waning fast. " Why are we out here?" Hearing about the bottle she turned to face him again. How to face this? He had her backed into a corner. She was no coward though. Taking an elite stance, she lifted her head in dominance and looked at him as though he were nothing more than a slave. " Do you really want to know?" The annoying pitch had vanished giving way to the voice that was in the library.

Well there it finally is by the way this is juice purple sugar mixed with water. Good for staying up alright", he said drinking the liquid, "ok I'm not trying to be smart with you here but I do want to know so", he said then threw the bottle at he feet enough to make it break and looked at her with a dangerous eyes, "why don't you come out and show me before I bring out the real truth liquid oh and the real one looks the same as blood. Black blood. Don't want to get those on your clothes do you"

Juice!? How could she fall for such a foolish trick? Her teeth became of a dragon's as she clenched her jaw, hissing through them. The circle shattered with ease when she stomped the ground. " You have no right to know what I am" Once her fingers touched a beam of sunlight, she melded with it and vanished. Plants withered and dried up beneath the sun afterwards. It's light now a torment for everything in the area.

Well good thing I placed a target on her", he said walking back to the barrier then taped it, "she won't be able to break it if she died trying. Good thing I listened to kuroi", he said then disappeared to his room and laid on the bed, "rage, come out"

With a growl the demon manifested nearby. His head blocked the doorway while his body curled along the edge of the room. No word was said as Rage stared at him.

Could you explain what that was", he said taking out his notebook and began to write in it, "and why don't you tell me about this things"

" Explain what? That another has slid through your fingers? No" Rage sneered. Light slid along the edge of his tail blade when he tipped it. " You recently got finished talking about growth. There would be no growth if I told you everything"

You just want me dead even though I treat you better than those brothers or perfect. I don't understand there's was a woman whose legs could hardly hold her wait and she considered it perfect. What is perfection in your eyes cause it's a big lie that someone is using to gain more and more power. Don't believe me, where are you and fear going to go if you get rid of us", he said writing down

He chuckled and tipped his head till his horn touched the floor. " Such is the nature of demons. Even Fear seeks to tear that bird apart in his own way"
Heat filled the room when the demon sighed; his image dancing about like water. " Perfection is not the same among my brothers. One seeks a glittering empire of beauty, another wants the air to be filled with screams, and I...Well I just want the world to burn. As one we will rejoin Solarium or as things are now, Sonne"

Grand plans. Too bad the one is wise enough to know he needs this world alone to rule it. He's greed, you don't expect him to give it all back to solarium. And you don't expect her to take you back do you", he said closing the book and putting it back, "you're drying up the room you know. You need to understand you're not the only ones in the world. You really think we will let you burn it. Well perfection is a blind mans request and you grew up believing it so I don't blame you"

" Of course Greed won't return it all to Solarium without a fight! She is our source and will reclaim us when she returns no matter our views" He growled deeply before breathing out more heat. " Someone will always fight. The only way to end it is when all are dead. This is how I will claim victory over Greed. He needs others I don't"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus