Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

A shadow captured the Matriarch and brought her safely to the ground. It looked the direction she came from then faded.

The rest of the Cotricikal dug their legs free from the soil that replaced the poison. Thick, toxic clouds poured from their mouths. The light could not keep it away.

Having had his body destroyed, Rage returned as an aura. " I did nothing but get humiliated!" He growled.

Most of the hunting party had been wiped out by the poison. If they weren't statues then they bled out their liquefied innards. Only twelve remained standing.

Greed leaned against one of the statues staring at the crystals. A familiar trick Sonne abandoned when she young for reasons. " The Valra have yet to show and the others will make short work of this. Will you make your bets with the odds stacked against us?"
Shinigami (played by Great7)

Well yes. We have twelve dying men and more coming. So yeah we are kinda...what am I saying we will be fine", he said throwing the chakras at two targets and they disappeared after touching them. He walked back to the center of the circle

You're...", Tobi said following, "so what to do"

Easy. We fight. Greed make that circle bigger. Rage I want your demons burning the forest and fear I want their location all times", he said getting to the middle, "any one who wants to go home, auctually greed take care of that for now get your weapons ready"

" Burn the forest..." Rage chuckled while leaving the chain. " You should remain with the city ideals. They suit you" His flames stretched far to the portion of the forest that had not been liquefied. Spots of orange appeared to signal the start of Chaos.

Not wanting anymore to be lost in the unusual tribal behavior, Greed tagged the remaining hunters. They were sent back to the city. " You're the only prey now. The Valra cannot be allowed to live for this" Each line of the circle was tread upon. The demon appeared as a holy being, glowing so bright. " I want to see how many of the remaining hunters will join us"

No. Tell them not to come", he said tiring her hair into a ponytail and created a chakras while giving Tobi a light sword, "if we are the only ones it makes things easier. And since in can't, rage not the whole forest, move around a lot in this dress I will have to use this weapon. Now I see why kuroi wears pants. Rage, chain form of you don't mind. I don't mean necklace I mean chain like the time we fought that guy", he said as the chakras got bigger to half his size, "fear. Trigger them"

" hahaha, Takes being a woman for you to appreciate her non elegant style. This is becoming more amusing every moment" The flames flared to life when Rage returned. His aura danced around Shinigami until it became a chain.

Every crystal was a frozen flame now. The distant blaze bringing them to life in wonderous hues, interrupted only by writhing souls. " I have...no need too...you have angered...them yourself" Fear's shriek set off a haunting melody within the crystals.

One shattered and another vanished beneath a pool of poison. The Cotricikal weaved through the crystals, using their alchemical knowledge to eliminate them one by one. A new circle, or design was left behind.

By now the moon sat perfectly overhead. Without trees to scatter its light, the crystals gathered it instead. Pale ghosts stepped from the transparent prison to face 'Sonne', creating a prison of starlight strands.
Beyond the prison shadows brought those of Yuuma's kind to surround 'her'. The night sky rolled over the circle with their dark breath. A suffocating fire meant to destroy Sonne once and for all.

Ha cute", he said as the chakras began to sound and he threw it chian connected at them. He controlled the chain making it attack the targets. He used the chakras to break the prison and sent a blast of light at them, "wait how many are there. Then don't give up do they", he said bringing the chain over to him, "rage. Sword. Giant"

While the Cotricikal were bound by the chains, the lunar race was spared. Their illusion shattered after reflecting the light back at them and the ghostly figures inside the circle vanished.

Lava and fire gathered infront of him until a large sword formed. Its blade was fit for shredding the flesh off a dragon. " I bet those Valra are dragging them here from across the continent"

" Yes...Another will be...here soon" Between the lines of light the ground began to boil the oily darkness as Fear moved beneath. A few of the night Nyctorans were found and dragged under. One reached towards the moon and chanted something moments before they vanished.

The magic cast created a lunar eclipse, darkening the sky and freezing over the blaze in the forest. Elegant designs were written in the sky and became akin to a humanoid dragon. A new circle was drawn over the one he created. The moment it finished the very pulse of life, of time within the circle ceased.

" End this game!" A voice called out. The figure dropped down like a lightning bolt at 'Sonne' to cut her throat with a dagger of Lumerin. The attacker was Eclipse but she was unaware who resided within the tyrant's body.

Tobi", he said picking up the sword

How dumb can one dragon be", Tobi said kicking her hand away and possess her body.

Shinigami teleported her to kuroi

"Ok. Keep this one out of trouble. She almost killed him and ruined everything", Tobi said to kuroi and returned o shinigami possessing pavol, "done. Any others",

Oh we are injuring them very hard and calling it a day", he said picking up the sword ad jumped and slammed it to the ground sending a wave of heat and earthquakes and vibrations underground and unground

Her rage for the harm done to so many helped Eclipse recover from the possession. She wheel around for another attack and found her wrists caught. " Eclipse! Calm down"
That voice...she looked closer to find a familiar face. Her dragon features faded away as she calmed. " Kuroi? Send me back! I almost had her!" She pulled free and stepped back.

" I can't do that...if you kill her, you kill Shinigami..." Kuroi said as she turned towards the door. What did she mean? Eclipse tipped her head and watched her leave. " Follow me. I have something to show you then we can get you helping in the right way"

With earthquakes being uncommon in the region the tribe was from, the stumbled about then fell. Greed took to the sky with his metal wings and watched in disgust. " You eliminated that girl? I have been looking for her. She is the last of Lumerin's blessed in this era and I will make her mine!" He flung his arm out and chained those, even the petrified Grigorvelik, who where captured.

A faint caw in the distance drew Fear's attention. Rising from the ground, he let out a shriek in response. The raven called again and the demon grinned at Shinigami. " They're not...done with you...yet...they know of...the slaughter...'you' ordained of...their kin"

How many people did she piss off. Never mind don't ask that. Well fear let them keep coming. Let's settle this by sunrise", he said with a smile

Tobi looked at him then smiled, "you always did love a challenge", Tobi said as shinigami handed him another light sword

Well life wouldn't be fun without them", he said picking up the sword, "rage a....give me a pick"

" A pick!? That's a pathetic weapon if you're not fighting armored foes" The sword melted in 'her' hands before changing shape. The head of the pick was the demon's claw.

With gold paled under the moon, Greed lounged in the air above. The diamond moon was an object that he desired heavily yet hated enough to feed his brother. " A challenge? Pray the reaper shows her face. She will be a challenge worth Sonne's power" He looked back down over the grisly scene. The only reason the Valra hadn't descended on the dead was because of the light. " Fear, I know you heard her. Make the bait irresistible. Promise this feast at her feet"

The giggles of children could be heard as Fear vanished with the body of the young unfortunate hunter. A cold breeze blew across the desolated forest as they waited. In it a chime that hinted at what was to come.

Many minutes passed without Fear's return or a sign that he was successful. Icy northern lights streaked across the sky and danced above. Such captivating beauty held a most haunting song. Greed watched and listened as he shifted to lean on his knee. " Cold lights..these are created by those with the Caladrius dream form. So they call in another day element. This should be a challenge indeed"

A pick. I mean pick a weapon for me not a .. Why would I pick a pick", he said looking at it

Well you're pretty dumb and he's going by what he sees", Tobi said

Well whatever. I'm tried I'm going to sit down. They're not worth my time", he said as sonne throne appeared and he said down using the pick to hold his hai in the ponytail, "so when do we go home I'm missing the bed. Also you never told me the name of the married"

" This is why you will never rule over me, brother" Greed busted up laughing then shifted to look down at them. " You need to be more clear around him...impostor. Now, if you want the answer to your question I suggest you finish what you started" He waved only to vanish in a shower of glittering dust.

Warm colored northern lights blended with the ones that existed. Fear's shriek filled the air once more and the lights struck the ground. Every crystal was shattered. Their shards, charged with the Caladrius' power, lit fires wherever they landed. These white-blue blazes left ice where they burned to create a new prison.

Beyond the icy walls, Caladrius and Solxienix combined their powers. Swords of burning light were fused with bitter flames before being flung at 'Sonne'.

Guess you want to show him up", he said catching the sword and threw it back", well then giant katana", he said taking off the pin, "I don't have to listen to someone who only knows how to collect things"

Magma flowed in a stream until the blade was crafted. The auroras in the sky came crashing down, flooding the ground with liquid light, fire and ice. Those responsible for them where left untouched.

He picked up the sword and destroyed the cage and attack. He held the sword high and made a full circle strike design waves of fire at te enemy, "let's teach them a game", he said as the chakras formed and becam bigger floating to the sky. It began to glow brightly increasing in heat like sun rays drying up everything, "well I would love to play, auctually I won't do let's finish this. New finish spell. I'm going to call it lets get this over with", he said as a circle appeared over the chakras and began droping light sword on the forest, "hey. Rage do you know something greed can't do. He can't finish all this enemy in one minute"

" Greed doesn't fight" Rage growled. " But don't get so arrogant with the Nyctorans around you" The light swords that would have hit the Caladrius and Solxienix were reformed into two large birds. A colorful fenghuang and the caladrius. The two races sang in thanks of the day element they were given while the birds of light flew in a circle, closing in to swallow 'Sonne'.

A cloud of ravens rose into the air. Their cries of agony dwindled as they vanished in shadow one by one and with them the demon. The promised meal would have to wait.

Using Leigh's against me", he said absorbing the light and appeasered behind both of them and cut them with a sword, "anyone who wants to fight me come out and face me", he shouted as the chakras above became a sun shining down like day

Tobi apoeared beside him, "good plan"

I'm getting tired of them. They can't even call it an ambush attacking one at a time", he said as light formed cutting down some trees, "enough games. Beat them"

The fallen trees revealed the rest of the two tribes. Some shook their hands from having the mana birds stolen from them. What appeared to be the leader of the Solxienix tribe least atop a fallen tree and surrounded himself in solar fire. He took in the sight of the fallen trees and Nyctorans then glared. " You defile the day element! Solarium must be purified or replaced by one worthy not some tyrant!"

The rest of his tribe surrounded themselves in the same fire called their weapons before charging. Behind them the Caladrius followed while raising a shield before them. They held sacred staffs designed to steal her power. A vessel crafted by both sun and moonstone was guarded by one of each race.

The leader of the Caladrius sent a vein of light across the ground. It weaved it's way to 'Sonne' to bind her crystal ice and begin draining her power. " The sun is needed but your power and godhood must be given to one who will let us live to honor our elements and the first race. Imperfections gave birth to this world and you're killing it!"

Old man you sound like my sister. Too bad you never met her or you would have stood a chance", he said as their staffs disappeared and appeared by his feet destroyed and Tobi bent down by them

This was all they had on them. Do it already", Tobi said standing up

Yeah", he said as light energy dozed off from his body, "well. The sun absorbs doesn't it. You know, light magic absorbs life energy when used firbiddenly", he said as the sun became bigger absorbing their energy quick and fast. A circle appeared below them that increased the gravity making it feel like lifting 5 hundred pounds. He appeared on top of the sun, "so this is why greed ran. Fool. Next time, don't go one by one, it makes getting used to the attavks easier. Well I guess the second part is done now for the first part", he said as the sun went down burning trees and earth then exploded into a blast before they could absorb their mana back

They woke up in front of kuroi's castle outside the barrier

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus