Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

Creatures that weren't crushed by the overbearing gravity scattered when the forest was lit. Other hunting groups fled with their prisoners in tow. Such destruction filled Rage with enough energy to reform his body. " Look at that. The world burns by your hand. You should give up your fight and follow Sonne instead"

Finding themselves elsewhere, the tribes were left frustrated and confused. Averin was the one who found them and guided them inside. So many taking refuge at the castle. Could it stay hidden?
Shinigami (played by Great7)

Follow sonne. You insult me", he said landing down and created the throne again and sat down, "one minute. Told you", he said as Tobi landed on his lap

Ok fear greed get back here. Time for you to know your part here", Tobi said

Oh true. You go taje care of kuroi", he said making a portal to her in which led to kuroi and tobi passes through leaving pavol

" Insult you!? You're insulting yourself" Rage smirked as he circled around and layed down. Glowing ashes were blown into the silver moonlight. They turned to gold then gathered to surround Greed when he manifested. " That may be so but he must live the life he paid for now" He grinned at Shinigami just as Pavel became aware of his surroundings.

Demons, a ruined land, and more before his wide eyes. Which was dream and which was reality? The evidence that it was no nightmare was the lack of Fear's presence. No shadows, shrieks, or any hint of terrors. " What's going on?"

At the castle, Kuroi placed special books before Yuuma. Within them were the secrets of the heavenly mana and how to use it. She turned away and started down the halls when Tobi appeared.

Despite the tribes that had been sent, the place was empty with the exception of the Varethar clan. Every Valra had taken upon themselves new roles to help their lunar goddess. The music of a forge echoed through the halls along side the steady beat of patrolling steps.

Tobi possessed yuuma, "goddess girl. Do me a favor and take that time dragon to that witch now. She's the closet to reinforcements if we need it. The time dragon will make a good bargain. Take her to the wild continent"

Oh pavol is awake. Fear is slow hey rage you mind calling him", he said patting pavol's head, "so how was it. Striking down my sister I mean. It was right to leave you there after all"

" A bargain?" She stopped and turned around. " You're sounding like Greed now" A Valra stopped by and whispered something in her ear. A shadow fell over her face as she pulled a vial containing a maroon liquid out of her pocket. The Valra took it and faded.

" I was hoping Shinigami would come with..." She said looking back at Tobi. " But I understand" A nagging pain in her gut kept her in the doorway a little longer. When she noticed she hadn't moved, she hid her face and vanished into the hall.

The demon's eyes got bright as he laughed. " You give him permission to draw out your attackers, the Valra, and expect him to return. No."

A black feather was pulled from an inner pocket in Greed's coat. He held up to the light of the moon and watched it shimmer. " What Rage means is you know Fear favors the Valra for their nightmare weaving. Now, you have been a smudge on my plans so I planned for our Grand Demon to go awry"

A coin was attached to the feather before it was tossed into the air. Darkness swirIed around and carried it on the wind, drawing the fears of its owner into the open. Three voices floated through the air. One was clearly Pyre. "I'll make things clear...No, Don't!... I'll watch our son grow from the..." The sound of a blade cutting through flesh cut of her voice. "Monsters!...Mom? Mooom!...Unless you want the demon to be orphaned...Kneel!"

Fear, hatred, and sorrow became the feather, drawing the darkness to it. A shriek split the peace of night and Nasr appeared where the feather was. A cruel smirk was on his face when he lifted his head. His eyes were green and wild showing no trace of the Valra. " We both have...our puppets now...you won't find...Nasr here...we have a...special place...for him"

Puppets? Struck down sister? With his mind cleared Pavol stared at the demons. Why would Fear say something like that unless Sonne needed more security. He tipped his head back to look at 'her'. The role he was meant to play still embedded in his young mind. " She...didn't see it coming. Yeah, does that mean I'm a god now?"

god. You really dream big don't you. You closer to a god than a dead snail walking on legs. You will never be a god", he said as tobi came back through the portal

Done", Tobi said

He looked up to see fear, "rage. If I remember correctly I said to not touch the valra didn't I. I remember saying something like it messes with the plan and all sought so why am I seeing the same valra standing in front of me in a place where the reinforcements will soon be. This is the thing about children born at the last minutes, they didn't fully grow. By the way if Nasr fights back and win the plan dies. He controls you and you become trapped. You can't have your own bodies, I see why you hate kuroi so much"

Wasn't it clear", Tobi said

Well it was. Their ultimate weakness, they can't have a solid body to call theirs so if you control their minds they will be the same as objects. Not only did she fail the world she even failed childbirth. How useless can one goddess be. Let's go back. The silver, I need to get to it and drop the valra fear. Thanks to the deal I haven't attacked one of you but the deal doesn't stop me from doing that", he said with a coarse voice, "they will soon sniff him out and find us so if this plan fails cause you were too impatient I will kill you along with your sister"

" Greed was the one who summoned the Valra not I, fool!" Rage growled as he jumped to his feet. Opening his mouth, he moved to bite 'her' head off but turned towards Greed at the last moment. His jaw snapped shut when his teeth were touched. " Now, now, brother. This must be handled delicately"

His hands were placed together in a matter if fact way as Greed faced Shinigami. " First, the Grand Demon is mine and Sonne's idea. Only the commoners will make a fuss if they see him" A brief pause was taken when he realised he said. Commoners were far too numerous and he scowled at the thought before saying more.

" Second, that bird won't fight back. Sonne was kind enough to give him Madness. Alongside Fear, they have him trapped in the labyrinth of his own mind. I will give riches to surpass the High Luminary if he escapes!" He laughed as he turned to the city. Things seemed perfect until he heard 'Useless goddess'

" Useless!?" Greed whipped around and stormed over to 'her', ignoring Rage's laughter. " Solarium failed the world because your retched kind gave their power to Lumerin! She did NOT fail in bearing children! We are her vengeance made real and will persist even after our bodies have scattered!" A cruel grin showed on his face now. " Do you truly believe your broken goddess will do better? You are no god! That alone will weaken whatever children she may give you...if you remain with her"

A fear beyond losing riches? No, it was still a loss. Fear turned moseyed towards the city with a cruel smirk. " You lose...yourself brother..." How right he was. If Shinigami could restrain himself because of the deal then they could bide their time a little longer.
Greed regained his composure and straightened his sleeves. " You have yet to give us our roles" He turned away and started back towards the city. " The silver can wait till morning"

Panic filled those who were watching over Nasr. Inei did what she could to keep matters calm but her own temper left her volatile. Her and Eclipse were the only two level headed enough to explain what happened to Kuroi. Though unconscious still, he just vanished. " Inei, take three other and look for him. I can't stay or I would search too"

" Where are you going!? Ugh...never mind. You three with me!" Inei pointed to a few Valra then faded into shadow.
Still holding a bottle, Eclipse stared at the empty bed. She jumped when Kuroi touched her shoulder. " Let's go. Sadly he isn't coming with us..."

" W-wait, where are we...going?" Eclipse questioned as she set the bottle down.
" To your trainer, the witch" A portal was opened and she stepped aside. The timid dragon approached the portal and looked inside to see a new 'world'. " I-I thought...h-how can we find her...without...h-him?"

" I have a way. We'll be fine" She stepped through the portal and dragged Eclipse with.

The fact that the people she was to protect had to choose sides shows how much she failed", he said getting Nasr by the head then removed fear from his body, "I need Nasr to make a journey first. If he susceesds then you two can't fight over who gets his body. If he's too weak to hold one then three would be a hassle", he said removing fear and putting him back in the ring

They already left to meet her", Tobi said

Already. Well I did rush them", he said pushing Nasr into a portal landing him beside kuroi then closed it, "let's go. We have a whole country to destroy. Fear rage, what color is your blood"

" That is the point! He's not supposed to control us as the Grand Demon! We control him" Greed exclaimed. He reached out in the hopes of catching Nasr but failed. No matter, they were far from finished. " Dream big" He said walking past Shinigami. " The whole world is at stake"

Eager to witness the destruction, Rage stood and followed. " My blood is lava" He said glancing back at the impostor. " Fear has no blood"

Being with Fear restored some strength to Nasr. He stumbled about until Kuroi caught him. " There you are. Inei has a wild chase now"

" W-we need to get him back to the...castle. H-he's still dying" Eclipse gently grabbed him and pulled him back to rest against her. Hollow eyes stared at scorching sun but hungered for something. " It is...bright...where is...the moon?"

" Wrong side of the world, Nasr." Kuroi said pulling another vial from her pocket. " Eclipse, he was sent here for a reason. His returned something important I can heal his element now" The vial was opened and held to his mouth. He felt the cool glass and grabbed it, drinking the contents then closing his eyes. When he opened them again his eyes were clear and bright. " Where...am I?"

Kuroi pulled him back and started walking. " The Beast Continent. Let me know if you feel weak again. Until your whole of spirit my blood will keep you sustained"

" Wait, what!? That is..." He got a cheeky grin as he followed. Eclipse trailed behind with her head down now. " W-where are we...going anyway? Y-you said...you had a way...to get directions" The landscape alone left her uneasy. Dry and arid with places in the distance that appeared to offer shade and water.

" I do...or I hope I do..." Kuroi replied. He had swapped bodies would the link still work? It had to they were bound in more than just mind now. She attempted to reach out to Shinigami. "Tell me, how will we find this witch?"

Oh all my parents told me was she liked animals so where there are tamed beasts or animal that are t wild she should be there. I'm sending Tobi to you. How's the pretty fox and the army", he said back through the link. He grabed Tobi head, "time for your part", he said dropping him into a portal beside kuroi

Pavol's body fell down beside them. He stood up and dusted himself, "I'm going to wait a few minutes before allowing him to heal his body", Tobi said then looked at kuroi and esclipse, "ok if we are going to meet the witch watch your bodies especially the women. She likes smooth skinned bodies. And Nasr hopefully she can help you regain your strength", he said then looked at esclipse, "records of you date back to the old world. She would surely love you. Where the dragon boy"

"Many beasts here but Nasr's nose should help" She glared into the distance at the mention of the fox. Even she couldn't deny that Varvatra were beautiful. It was part of why she learned their shape. "The Varethar clan is working well. The rest...ages of her poison has left you with a challenge. Being sent by 'Sonne' the tribes believe they are being gathered for a sacrifice. She has never spared the imperfect or unwilling before. They will heed her not for it reeks of scandal. Your fox was the first to leave and the rest followed."

When Tobi appeared, she jumped and looked back. Seeing the boy only reminded her of the uncertainty of claiming others bodies. "They seek you and Nasr to rally around. With Sonne in your body she is pulling strings here. By 'your' words I am the one who has harmed you and Nasr. My past...the Grand Demon...I still serve her and she will make them believe it. Keep them away from her and they return home to avoid the fate 'Sonne' has planned"

The warning that Tobi had given made Eclipse scramble away and Nasr look at him like he spoke a foreign language. " What would a witch do with...nevermind. I don't want to know. What matters is...wait what witch?" He looked around at the landscape to realize it was far too different.

" Shinigami knows someone who can help. Only three of us knew" Kuroi said as she started walking again. " I need you to smell the air. Find where the beasts have gathered"

While those two dealt with the situation of tracking, Eclipse stared at the ground. " T-there should be...no records of me...I am new to this world...and...the first...to..." Her voice cracked and she quickened her steps to catch up to Kuroi. " W-where is the...other?"

" Other? Oh you mean Yuuma. He's at the castle studying the magic of the heavens" Kuroi glanced over her shoulder to see a massive beast pass by in the distance. From the shape it was a remnant of an old time and best left alone.

Oh a beast. Well let's go", he said jumping on Nasr shoulder, "you need a dip in the sea", he said then flung Nasr into the water, "anyone else. Beast are attracted to sweat. Hey dragon. Get in the water", he said walking over to her

The fox ears. Why didn't you talk to them. Bring them back before they stack again and the demons know I spared them. I don't think I can them again", he said to her through the link , "hey rage. Give us a lift would you"

The water was warmer than he was used to. The suffocating nature of it drove him to the surface faster. " You really are a neat freak. My feathers are going fray at this rate" He shook his head once then floated on his back. " Water is nice though"

As Tobi approached, Eclipse took steady steps back. " Eh?" M-me...I do enjoy the w-water but...well...h-he's..."
He rolled his head to look at her. Were all of the night dragons so shy? " You are worse than Yuuma and Kuroi. I'm still dressed. Heh, Shinigami would probably..." His gaze shifted to Kuroi who was waiting patiently. Stoic and proud her image was yet he had seen her flip so fast. If Shinigami could have fun infuriating her why couldn't he? " Nah, he is a big flirt. I bet I could run off with Kuroi and be fine. Anyway the kid is here. Fun and games will wait"

Ice covered Kuroi's body as she stretched. A trail weaved into the water to chill the Valra. He took his raven form and cawed his complaints. " You have two sides to worry about. He's out of the water now. Go ahead Eclipse" The ice shattered off as she turned to Tobi. " No need to worry about me. As for her, she'll be more bold when she gets used to all of you"

As the rare dragon stepped into the water Kuroi answered Shinigami. "I did speak to them. Hatred has been built. Those who listened shall recruit more tribes on our behalf while those who didn't will still hunt you. I sent out a few of the Valra to get the plan to the remaining Valra tribes. With luck they'll bring them back"

Nasr returned to human form with a miscievioust grin. " Loyal to a fault. Just play along and see how he gets. Lumerin knows Inei will kill me or not care"
She shot a quick glare at him. " Just follow the scent of beasts!" He shrugged and started walking towards a forested area.

Rage curled around Shinigami like a serpent as he took his dragon form. One would think he left them behind with how fast he shot into the air but Shinigami was wrapped up in his tail. Greed flew along them. " Call it a day. The moon is beginning to set"

Well that's not god. Hey limenrin, could you stay up there for a bit like an hour. It will be cool if you did", he said then appeared on rages head, "come on the tail?"

No. The goddes has to be washed", he said touching the ground as the part she was standing on turned to water letting her fall in, "ok time dragon let's go. And wear this", he said turning some sand into some pants good for walking in the jungle, "everyone is clean. Good now I can walk with you", he said, "don't bother did he say go to the place with tamed animals. Well he's not really wrong but knowing her it would be a place with both tamed and wild. It's around a pound so find the scent of water"

" You're praying to their god now? What makes you think he'll listen?" Rage scoffed. Fire danced at the edges of the tears in his wings giving him a smoke trail. " It just proves you belong at the tail or maybe I should have bitten you half"

" Calm yourself, brother. He is the one who will give us godhood of our own" Greed rose above them before taking his true form. A gold, silver, and platinum dragon that looked more like a piece of art or living statue. " Remember Lumerin helped his kind before. I'm positive that's just a token compared to holding his daughter's heart"
The wind whistled through his metal feathers as he flew ahead. " Now, you want the silver? No...it's the source you want. A shame you didn't bring her with. You'll drown"

Darn that spirit. She stared at the surface of the water and shook her head. Water was allowed into her lungs quickly to give her extra time.

" Oh your asking her to change out here? Your a bad spirit" Nasr chuckled as he turned back around. Darkness wafted off his heels as he attempted a playful dance around Eclipse. The sand made him do more stumbling than dancing.
" Ah! G-go away!" She exclaimed as she swung at him. A light came from her fingers and he was frozen in place, giving her time to run off to some trees.

By the time she was done changing, Kuroi was climbing out of the water. Frost coated her to take the extra moisture away. " You have much to learn about ice elements. Next time you do that make it more fun, please" She gave a sweet smile but wasn't sure why. Perhaps she was used to Tobi being around Shinigami.

"I-I guess...the ghost...doesn't care about your coa.. O-oh? I froze...him..." Eclipse touched the Valra when she returned to free him from the magic. He fell face first into the ground. " No, That's just him it seems. Alright Nasr. Let's get going"

Sand was spat out when he got to his feet. Water was more than welcomed now. " Ugh...animals, water...how about I track both? There are a few sources of water" More sand was dusted out of his hair before he started walking towards the north west.

Be quick with it", he said then ealed in te forest and came back on a four legged beast that seemed beaten up and a change of outfit the same as the one for esclipse for kuroi, "change into that. Bird boy might not feat since he keeps changing forms", he said to her

Praying to him. No I was just seeing if he could listen. Anyway the source, I thought it was her blood but I guess there is one more sibling. Say greed would be hurt if rages blood is put in him. But she has the silver in her meaning that her blood is an antidote for the silver" he said then knocked on rages head twice, "hey. I wail turn your horns into a throne"

" He's not the only one who can change shape" Kuroi stated as she took the clothes. Special care was taken to show her dragon teeth as she spoke. " Go on, Nasr. I'll catch up" The metal on her coat was blinding as she ran off into the forest.

" Sure, sure since we have an impatient one here" To fit the rest of the large beasts, he took his griffin form and flew off. Something about the continent pulled at his inner beast. His senses became stronger and it felt like chains had broken from his spirit.
A voice from within called to him. Instinct? He didn't know but he heeded its call only to find a lake in the distance that stood out from the rest. " I think...I found it"

" H-hey! Wait for us!" Eclipse called out while she chased him down. Being of tribal blood, she was naturally fleet of foot.
" A good time to practice your magic. Tobi might be pleased" Kuroi flew from the forest now. Her other clothes had been returned to the castle.

Antidote? Perhaps he was right but Greed chuckled all the same. " Her blood runs a glowing gold. The silver is...complimentary and no threat to her. I deem her my child for it" He curved his wings forward to release two feathers into the air. They became as coins and opened a portal of gold.

Before following his brother through, Rage flipped his head to try and toss Shinigami off. " My horns are not your throne! Get off!"

The portal opened up to endless water. A small island and its sentinel pillars were the only things that broke it. The pillars were solid black with glowing white runes written up them. The language was unknown to most. In the middle of the island a circular area of unknown purpose was cleared.

Greed sat atop one of the pillars and pointed into the dark depths. " Sonne is of the sun. Unlike Kuroi, she can't breath water. Are you sure you don't want her here?" He said with a grin.

Well I'm here to see something", he said jumping diwn from rage head then walked to the water, "well later then"

" Fool boy will risk drowning. I must see this" Greed said as he lifted his head. His brother sighed and returned to the chain.

You will be happy to see that happen won't you", he said as he walked to the water and went in, "by the way I'm coming back out whether you like it or not", he said

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus