Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

A large cave greeted him. It stretched into the dark depths where it changed into a narrow passage barely large enough to fit through. The rocks started rough but smoothed out into a well carved tunnel deeper in. Runes written in the walls provided just enough light to see. It continued for about a mile or more before wards would block his path. They were simple to dispel since most who couldn't breath water would normally drown before reaching it.
Shinigami (played by Great7)

He swam into the spells and dispelled them then continued on his way

Tobi stoped then looked up to see Nasr fly away, "hey. What about my ride", he said , "get down here if you don't want to attract flying beasts"

The tunnel continued down a little further before gently curving back up. Tubes of silver were ribbed through the walls then vanished into them. Above the tunnel widened and surface glittered over head.

Beyond the gleaming veil resided a massive dome shaped room. Within a mixed structure of magic and machine. Tubes of silver stretched from the walls towards a metal harness that held a dragon.

The dragon looked malnourished and whatever colors it held were now faded and dull. On its head was a metal harness that covered the eyes and bound the mouth shut. A sharp bit was in the mouth, allowing silver to drip to a dish below despite it being drawn out from the body.

A ride? Nasr stopped and hovered as he looked back towards them. " You got a beast to ride on unless you changed your mind" He said with a grin. " I am a flying beast now so what is the worry? Have to worry about land beasts down there"

You dimwitted fool. These creatures have been flying for survival all their lives while you've only be flying for how long you found out women exists. Now get down here before you attract something", Tobi said pointing at him

He went towards the dragon looking it in the eye, "well makes sense why to put it in the water.", he thought to himslef

A harsh caw was let loose and melded into a chuckle. " How old do you think Valra have to be before we can fly?" He stared down the possessed boy for a few moments. Books and blankets were harmless enough for Shinigami but what would the spirit do with a Luminary. For Tobi to be more threatening than the beasts; he pinned his ears and descended.

The girls approached him when his feet were solid on the ground. He continued to stare down Tobi. " I can see why Shinigami gets frustrated with you"

" Humor him right now, Nasr" Kuroi said patting the base of his neck. " This land is new to you and Eclipse. He seems very familiar with this place so leave him be." With a huff Nasr turned and began walking towards where he saw the lake.

The dragon sensed his presence and shifted in it's binds. The chains holding sang for a moment before falling still. More silver ran from the mouth when the teeth were bared. A deep growl from behind his cold prison held malice that compared to the demons.

Within the shadows Levias crept about. The intrusion was noted but when they saw Sonne in the dragon's prison their stances changed. " My lady? We thought you never wanted to see your treacherous brother again?"

Leave us", he said to them going to the top to face him, "of us all mother didn't bless us equally dos she. You got very powerful and our sister got a life while the rest chokes", he said to the dragon how he talked under water he did with a small spell on his throat

Get tired of me more like in getting tired of him. He flies to girls all around and forgets the points of things. He's really dumb", he said as the beast followed, "this is the wild continent. Be careful of plants that produce poison most. It won't kill you but the other animals will. And be careful of her most of all. She gets a little forceful with guests"

Without hesitation the Levias vanished. For the dragon remaining, he strained against his binds. Her head would have been bitten off if she hadn't bound his mouth shut so long ago.

What did she mean by their sister had a life? Last he knew Sonne was ruthlessly hunting her down, corrupting her, and even succeeded. What had he missed all these years?

" Aw come on! You are a guy! What is dumb about chasing pretty girls?" Nasr reached down to pick up Eclipse and put her on his back. The poor girl curled up until she felt his feathers; peeking through her fingers to see him looking at Tobi. " Half the point of life is girls"

" You jerk!" Kuroi exclaimed while tearing a feather out. He squawked only to rub the spot with his beak. " Is it still half of life after you..." She grit her teeth and stormed ahead. " I agree with Tobi, just focus!"

" Oh, your crabby again. Something bugging you?" He said with a grin. " Don't get poisoned while you're busy fuming. What will the poison do if it won't kill us?" A few plants were brushed with his feet as he walked. Why did he ask about them? Hearing about a forceful witch and having a temperamental dragon in the same place was enough to make his wings quiver.

It will paralyze you. The animals that gather around it will eat you and dump their waste which is why the plant uses. Disgusting but good instinct. Also there are snakes and bears that go after women. That part is a lie but guess which one is", he said giggling, "and are you sure I'm a guy. Well women do take half of your life. They reduce it"

Can't talk. Oh right let me help with that", he said as a circle appeared on his throat, "don't bother trying to shout he vilume won't change"

It felt pretty obvious to him which was the lie. Be it right or wrong he made his choice and shuddered at the thought. " I think the only reason I am on the ground is so you can torment us. Worry about plants now...would be worth harvesting" Eclipse patted the base of his neck. "I-it's ok...with me here...time is um...partially on your side"

" Thanks Eclipse" Her offer for help clashed with what he heard. Still minding the scent, he looked over at Tobi. " You are a cynic. Women don't reduce our life...ok Mranuvas do but that's not the point! The add to it, enrich it, and make our clans stronger. If you were a woman you should know that but...Tobi...that is a guy name"

Name was irrelevant to Kuroi who was listening and thinking. A certain memory, that still made her edgy, was most prominent. Was Tobi truly scared by her unusual actions that day or just being equally cynical? Butterflies clashed with a firestorm in her as she tried to maintain her composure.

Though a means to talk was given, he growled first. " What do want this time Sonne? Must be damn important if you found a way to see me" The song of metal echoed through the place when he attempted again to lash out.

Easy. Someone will be coming here to free you soon. Well he did promise to kill you if he could but if you agree he will save you. I want to know which side you will be on and what you will do when free", he said

Whatever. Let's keep going. The woman we are about o meet might not add to you. In fact shinigami might even be the one to kill you. You've been warned. Also they were both true. ", he said giggling

" I know you better than that" He said trying to lift his head. More silver ran from the corners of his mouth to cover his binds. " You want to raise my hopes to watch me suffer at the lie once more. Or have you forgotten why you put me here to begin with?"

Be killed by Shinigami? He started laughing at what seemed like such an absurd idea. They may have seen each other less often but his throat was still intact despite his rampages. He fell silent when stumbled. shadows strung off his wings in misty ribbons before fading away.

His pace was quickened after he regained his balance. They had to be close to witch now, right? " Hey, Kuroi! I know you heard the cynic. I wonder what kind of beasts would target women and why?" He said with a grin.

" Ignore him, Nasr. Best advice Shinigami gave us" Allowed her dragon wings and tail to manifest so she could fly ahead. Be it plant or beast, she feared the creation not. " It looks like the lake is just ahead"

And it looks like she found us", he said pointing at the ground where a green purple plant rose up and grabed both kuroi and esclipse, "forgot to mention. Shinigami was the one who created the plants. Says its for security reason. Only s matter of time before... Ok there it is", he said as the ground grabed him and Nasr and plunged them to a tree tiring them

Oh guest. A luminary, a valra and two women. Not the combination you see everywhere", a voice said

Oh but if only it was all that. I want to know your stand what do you want", he said

Another feather was plucked from Nasr when Eclipse was stolen from his back. A little squeak escaped her but he let out a resounding caw when he was bound to the tree. He reverted to his humanish form in the hopes of slipping free.

The way they were separated, Kuroi had a feeling security was only a ruse since Shinigami designed them. Would the plants do more to her and Eclipse? Her tail flipped around to cut the plant but stopped short when she heart the voice. " You're right but this is what he sent to..." She looked around as she rethought about her words. " Shinigami said you could train Eclipse"

" So...you have forgotten" He chuckled. Even through everything that held him in place, his ribs became dangerously visible with every exhale. " You know what I want. As the 'greatest' imperfection I seek what's best for this world. Dusk and dawn...life and death...beginning and end. Everything must end to make way for the new...I keep that cycle going against your will, your world of stagnation"

He grinned at the irony of it all. His role was surely the only thing keeping him alive but there was something that struck an accord with him. " You say our sister has a life now? How so? In your clutches or is the sun finally setting?"

Oh that's it huh. Boring if you ask me. Maybe get a better goal and I might just free you if you become mine", he said going to the top of his head

Elena come out already", Tobi said breaking free and walked out, "it's Tobi. Your boy sent us. He made himself known and is in trouble if something bad occurs. He sent her as payment to think about his case", he said pointing at esclipse

Ha I see. Well why didn't he give you the chain. It would let you walk through the trap. Doesn't he wear it", the voice said revealing its owner a woman with dark hear wearing a dark shirt and pants

Something about it being girly. You gave him a necklace with a pink diamond glued to a rose. Now get rid of the shinigami plants before they go berserk again", Tobi said getting in the beast again, "let's go quickly"

Yea yeah sure", she said snapping her fingers freeing all of them, "my places a mess so I don't expect you to be proud. I need to know their names"

" Boring...to you it must be but after many ages of sitting here doing nothing...it is a small comfort" With a sigh he slumped in his binds with his legs swinging limp beneath him. " I refuse to live on a leash beyond these walls. Freedom...is bowing to no one"

" Her boy?" Nasr questioned as he got to his feet and jogged away from the tree. " You don't mean..."

" W-wait! Payment?" Eclipse interrupted. She used her magic to land on her feet. " I-I'm not an...item to be bartered..."

" Everything will be fine" Kuroi said as she glided down. Her tail and wings faded once on the ground. " He has a reason for everything it seems" She looked at Elena as she followed. " I'm Kuroi. The other girl is Eclipse and the Valra is Nasr"

Let's see why you're here. Young time dragon haven't seen your kind ever", she said appearing behind esclipse and grabed her hands, "one second I need to see how well your skin holds together", she said tapping her fingers through her hands, "oh so is your kuroi friend a friend of shinigami. She seems to mention him skit"

Auctually I don't know anymore", Tobi said

I see. Then now to move to your waist. Do me a favor and dont shriek", she said moving diwn to her waists

So destroy the world. Is that what you want", he said, "seems boring"

" I-I'm blessed by Lumerin. Most of...m-my kind...only use night magic...ah!" She jumped when her hands were hands were tapped. Tribals were not as fair as those in the cities. Though young, living off the land had given Eclipse tougher skin than most.

Hearing Tobi's answer, Kuroi glared blades of ice. " What do you mean you don't know anymore! Of course I'm his friend! Do you know hard it is to just leave his body mangled because he stole my sister's body!" Frost poured from her mouth as she grabbed Pavol's collar. Just a boy, that blasted spirit held her back simply by possessing the kid.

" If I heal him she'll kill him or...or..." Nasr caught the strain and pulled Kuroi away. " Easy there. Didn't you tell me to ignore him earlier?" A few plants were frozen at her feet when she exhaled. Was it better that the spirit could talk?

" Destroy it? Heh, your the one who wants to destroy it..." He sat silent for a long while before saying more. " Boring...boring...it seems that's all I know anymore. Stagnation...the death of my power...but you know that. I'm tired of your ambitions, schemes, and torments. Leave me. If she knows of me...our sister will release me when your time is up. There will be...no strings with her freedom"

There will be cause if not, you would still be here. I'm leaving that spell there for a minute so you can sing if you like", he said the disappeared appearing above the water, "done. Let's go"

Oh Tobi. Who's the rude woman who seems very angry about the subject of my son", she said mining to esclipse horns

Kuroi, goddes of death and, I forgot the rest basically she was the one that brought us here. Also are parents are the gods that shinigami wants to beat up", Tobi said getting back in the beast

I see. Thought she would be bigger considering the boy but he's not really a book to understand", she said letting esclipse go, "ok you want me to train her and help the already dying valra who I can smell demon from, let me guess fear and one ice queen. Did he use the spell on her"

I don't know", Tobi said

Well good way to get rid of it is knowing your enchanted and the angry and other emotions with a mana blast breaks it. Hes still making weak spells isn't he. Well anyway let's go to my building, I can't work here. I can but I don't want to", she said making a portal

Sonne's final words left him confused. What did she mean and what was she up too?

Above, Greed looked at her with a bitter disinterest. " So...you live..." He flew launched off the pillar to fly back. Her body should have failed him. To be under the water for thirty seconds was enough to make Sonne struggle for the surface.

Rude!? Kuroi flipped her head to watch the woman look over Eclipse's crystal horns. The poor girl was trembling by now and saw the look in Kuroi's eyes. " S-she's not trying...to be rude...she just...well umm..."

" She just likes your son and refuses to admit!" Nasr stated with a massive grin. She pulled free from his grasp and conked him on the head. " You idiot! I'm angry because of Tobi's answer!" He was right to some degree but there was so much eating at her. A single word from them both sank into her mind, making her freeze in place. Her son? She looked back to Elena while her temper faded. From what she recalled this was no woman to cross.

" The look on your face! Is this why he loves pissing you off?" He smirked. The change of subject made him do a double take. " Wait...you can smell the demon? Your good"

Kuroi lingered a little longer while they headed towards the portal. What did she mean by bigger or even the spell. No, she was sure she knew what spell his mother meant. Despite where she hid her heart, pain pulled on it. Remove the spell? She didn't want that all. He still needed to return so she could support his heart.
" Kuroi?" Eclipse whimpered. " You ok?" She looked up to see the rarity before her and nodded. " I-I'll be fine. Let's go"

Ha I didn't die cool right. Turns out covering your body in mana works", he said with a grin

Oh maybe it's the love spell or the fountain drug. Both the same thing different names", he said walking into the portal

There was a large wooden palace with buildings placed around each having its own room (like a Japanese inn). It was cleared of trees and grass and beside it was a water body that led to. Around were rabbits and small animals jumping around

Ok you said something about switching bodies. Knowing him he switched his souls and disabled his body and from your tone that's what he did. And the one with his body can kill him if free so he prepared someone to guard it. Well don't worry much, if he gets attacked in the other body his souls goes back to the original. I'm not a soul expert like him but knowing him that's what he would do", she said walking in, "Tobi you can go check it around if you want"

Ok. Knock the boy out", he said as she did so and Tobi moved out his body and went around

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus