Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" Arrogant fool. With her mana you will have to rest. Those depths swallow the day" Another portal was opened and he flew inside, taking the luminary shape again. On the other side was Sonne's room. " So...what of the silver source? You returned with nothing"

" Forget the silver" Rage staged in amusement. " I want to see how much 'rest' she'll get now that she's removed her suitor from the picture" He laughed as Greed stepped before a mirror. " Reason stands that everyone will be dissapointed, Rage. That is a male soul in her body now. One that is still a bit young for her promiscuous nature I might add"

" Fountain drug?" Eclipse asked as she followed through the portal. " Why would it be the same as..." She paused and looked at the scene. The building was lovely in her mind but the lack of trees and grass made her tremble. " I-I-it's so...open..."

The wooden structure was a nice change from all the stone used in the cities. " Wow...a bad place for birds but-" Nasr's mouth watered at the sight of the little critters. The sweet scent of their blood he could smell through their skin. How long had it been since he had fresh prey? " Food..."

Darkness flowed off him when he tried to change shape. A few more feathers sprouted in his hair and his talons got longer before he collapsed. In his head Fear and Madness laughed. He found Kuroi looking down at him when she rolled him to his back. She nodded in response to Elena while she sliced through her wrist with her tail.

" Yes, that seems to match what happened" Her hand was raised over the Valra's head so her blood could run into his mouth. Extra darkness was infused in it to prevent it from freezing him. " I am aware that he's no wimp but the pain he will be in when he returns...I must be there when he returns so I can heal him quickly"

Blood from a god, it might as well have ambrosia to him. It was so rich that other blood could be deemed as water. Life and energy returned as he drank; replacing the missing element and soul for a little longer. When he looked she froze the wound shut and helped him up. " Leave her animals alone now"
Shinigami (played by Great7)

You got thirsty. If you're valra nature takes over again you will lose it and energy", she said

You couldn't find better words or setences than those. They have double meanings you know", Tobi said returning, "done. I'm ready for when he comes here"

But why didn't he give them the nexklace@, Elaine asked him

He doesn't know you're the witch", Tobi said

Ha I see. In any case", she said as darkness as dark as shadows apoeared over made and made a ball. They swirl together like a black hole, "don't just stand there come in and pick a room. Oh I already planted Tess so they would grow soon"

He walked into the room, "you never told me who the guy was", he said jumping in the bed but floated above it

He cringed at the threat for both its angles. " I wouldn't be a Valra without my nature. Bad enough that demon stole my spirit and element" A talon was worked under a scale on his arm when the darkness swirled above. More energy filled him as he looked to the sky. " Who are we waiting for now?"

With a shrug Kuroi headed inside with Eclipse close behind. How could he not know that his mother was the witch? The only reason that came to mind was how they remained alone.

A room was soon found and the girls stepped inside. Eclipse held a little smile. " Trees are planted?...h-how pleasant"

All the demons chuckled before in unison. " Travis" Greed tidied up his hair and face before turning to Shinigami. " She has the High Luminary and his many brothers too but Travis is her favorite" He shook a finger as he stepped closer. " Ah yes, she is quite displeased that you cursed Ferrin"

OH that annoying luminary that risked his life to defeat me. And Travis. Just wait till kuroi hears that", he said then flipped the bed to its side, "you three did something"

Inside was arranged with flowers and space that led to other rooms. She led them to a room with a bed and an empty shelf, "the dragons room. For her to stay for the time being and the valra is next to her. Farthest room to the left" she said pointing at a room that was surround with dark energy, "the goddess stays with me", he said grining

She will kill you if you touch her too much", Tobi said, "my work is done here so I'm leaving. Expect an attack anytime", with that he gave her a paper with a spell which she activated letting him go through to get to shinigami

Ok now. Explains the situation very well for me", she said, "tea?"

" Yes, that Luminary" He jumped when the bed was flipped. A few things were tucked beneath it but not so much to create clutter. Shoes, a few pieces of clothing that weren't hers, and some miscellaneous stuff.

" Look who has the temper now" Rage chuckled as he left the chain. His head was rested on the bed. " Who said we did anything? We were the ones Travis removed from Kuroi, remember?" The memory of that night was still fresh yet despite it's nature, he grinned.

While Eclipse looked around the room given, Nasr turned to see his. The darkness drew him to the room like a moth to a sunstone in his weakened state.
A gentle smiled showed as the dragon looked at the flowers. Such a gentle reminder of nature. She looked over shoulder and shuddered at the grin. " Kuroi I-is...staying with you?"

What Tobi said sent chills through Kuroi. Be wary indeed. Already she missed the pranks Shinigami pulled. " What do you have planned?"

Just a quick check up", she said walking into a portal that led to a living room with chairs and a table at the middle. Cups of tea served for them, "Tobi works fast.", she said walking in, "so yeah explain how the Carla lost so much energy", she said jumping on a couch

I'm just getting that feeling. Well ok", he said then stoped, "who does the clothes belong to and say that again. The last part"

A wary eye was cast as Kuroi followed through the portal. What was her goal with this check up? Perhaps she would find out soon enough. " Yes, spirits are quick workers...when they want to be" She sat down in one of the chairs and looked the tea.

Eclipse and Nasr soon followed. The dragon lifted the cup and took in the scent of the tea. It's gentle herbal notes reminded her of home. " Th-thank you." She said with a gentle smile.
To the Valra it was an overpowering bitterness that found his nose. " Medicine? Why would-" Kuroi smacked him in the arm and shook her head. " Some teas are just to enjoy. I know that is a strange concept to your kind" With a sigh, he sat down and looked at his cup.

With that settled, Kuroi looked at their host. " Started with Shinigami ensuring that Nasr didn't harm anyone. His element was removed, which is dangerous to Nyctorans, but Fear stole it all. Spirit and element now reside in the demon who is bound to the Valra. The demon is with your son right now"

The flaming demon lifted his head and began to circle around him. " Oh? What feeling is that? One to kill?" He chuckled.

" I would appreciate it if you didn't antagonize her, Rage. Bad enough such precious craftsmanship is getting ruined" Greed wandered around the bed, inspecting the damage done before looking at the clothing. " The shoes are hers but that's obvious. The clothing belongs to Travis and few of the Luminaries" He slid a sheer shirt to the side with his foot. A Peacock feather decorated the button at the collar. " This one appears to belong to one of the High Luminary's younger brothers. You haven't met him"

" Or has he?" Rage chimed in while stepping next to his brother. " You wouldn't know who is who unless he wanted you to know"

" Irrelevant" Greed stated looking at Travis' clothing. " He asked us to repeat the last part. Why should we?" Arrogance gleamed in his eyes when he lifted his head. " Is there something important about what that human did?"

Oh yes. What he did determines how much I beat him if I see him again", he said as light gathered up the clothes and threw them on rages head, "how man at does she need. Anyway greed you control gold so you can fix it"

I'm here", Tobi said using the stone to fix the chair, "who needs all that when this can change a lot"

I see. He didn't know why he was doing. Wait he has the demon. Why didn't you lead with that", she said as a book appeared in her hands and she threw it to the table, "if you want you stuff back you will have to face fear. And to do that get rid of some feelings. You see remember you goal and that anything else can hinder it help but the chances of helping are so small shinigami might not advice it. He would but you get the story. Fight fear with something else, these demons can't beat each other since they are simpleminded but you're not if you want to win", she said appearing beside him, "pick up that book"

The clothes were shaken off as Rage backed away from him. Most were lit the moment they touched him. " You would beat him for removing us from her? You do seek destruction with the preservation of the Grand Demon"

The bed was set upright by Greed. Fragments of ivory and jewels rested in his hand. " I despise using my own hoard to repair things..." They were cast on the mattress before he sat down. A quick glance of disgust was made towards Tobi.

" Look beneath surface, Rage. He despises traitors and has found another" He placed his fingers together and looked at 'Sonne'. " A human born with magic. Impossible, but he exists and is not of your kind. perhaps a pathetic attempt in the genes to revive the old race instead"

Though a grin showed, no amusement showed in the demon's eyes. " Travis gained his immortality by befriending Kuroi, getting close even, then tore us from her body. We were sealed away, he got what he wanted, and vanished"

" Because he intends to use the demons" Kuroi said. " He has two of them now, surely all three by now." Nasr and Eclipse jumped when the book hit the table. Each one looked at it as they listened.

" Ok, fight Fear. That is obvious but abandon some feelings? Fears are obvious to be rid of so why do I feel like you mean more?" He looked at her before leaning forward to grab the book. What could possibly be inside?

The book moved away from his hands, "all three. Wait he had two so he has five with him now?", she said appearing face to fave with kuroi, "why didn't you stop him. Don't answer that he wouldn't let me stop him anyway", she said standing back up, "he used rage to beat fear didn't he. Not the demon the emotion. That book contains technique to maintain yourself", she said as a mark appeared on Nasr forehead and began to flow sending waves of sound giving him an headache and pain, "the book is yours if you want it. Go get what yours", he said as the book disappeared into darkness
Time girl. You're next", she said

Oh I see so why did sonne keep him close. Anyway he's coming back soon. I have what he needs", he said

Oh he's missing. Didn't find him",:' Tobi said

Well im not surprised", he said

She couldn't stop him either? In the irony of it all she bit her tongue to prevent herself from grinning. Her advantage was she already knew how to deal with them should they get out of hand. Despite the power he had shown against the demons the second question hit an accord with her. " Yes, he has used his own rage against the demons. Don't assume I'm not watching him. I am aware of how the demons work and have taken my own precautions"

When the spell was cast, Nasr grabbed his head and groaned in pain. Through it all he reached out for the book once more. Both girls stared at him, one with concern and other was calm. The memory of Nasr's expression as he watched his clan burn was clear in Kuroi's mind. Even now the drive to grow stronger burned in his eyes. " You must know this already but men need to feel important, needed. If I interfere too soon Shinigami may feel degraded. He is strong. I see that. If he can keep those demons in check on his own then I won't steal the accomplishment from him"

She looked over to Eclipse who held her hands before her face as she stared at Elena. " M-my turn? W-what...what are you...going to do to me?"

" You're smart" Green said with a smirk. " I'm sure you can figure out why she kept him close" He glanced towards the door before stretching out across the bed. " Indeed he has vanished. Are you so sure you'll see him again? You're not really Sonne after all"

Oh forget about him trying to feel important he's more vulnerable than you think. He's not strong he's skilled. Anything can happen he needs as much allies as he can get why do you think he sent you", she said then looked over to Nasr. "You're still here. Be quick the book went outside", she said as put her hands to her stanch and pulled out a book on time magic, "read all this first. Powerful members of our kind know how to use it but for you its training wheels since your kind is attributed to it. D I won't be surprised if you masted it in four days", he said throwing the book to esclipse

Well better put a spell on it so it will break when he touched it", he said getting on the bed, "fear come out. "

She had a point and Kuroi couldn't argue it. For all her power even she needed aid against Sonne. She looked off to the side just as Nasr vanished in shadow to chase the book.

A book on time magic? Such thing didn't exist beyond the area and Eclipse snapped to, catching the book with ease. Her eyes widened when she opened it. It looked like forbidden knowledge scrawled on the pages. Knowledge of the gods best left hidden away. " T-thank you! I'll get started...right away"

" The door?" Greed said as he looked at her. " He has no reason to come here"

Hiding time was clearly over. Fear slithered about in the shadows until two green flames stared out from beneath a vanity.

Come closer. ", he said to fear, "in your true form also. Dragon skull whatever it is"

Ok now that that's over. Kuroi, do you mind if I dissect you. You see I love examine the skin of creatures and an immortal goddess is a test subject worth it", she said appearing behind her, "I know you're busy but do me this favor please"

" You welcome...the nightmare?" The flames faded and the shadows stretched out to swallow the light in the room. Dark liquid flooded the floor and skulls of all shapes floated to the surface. Each one turned to stare at 'Sonne' when the flames appeared in their eyes.

The oily darkness flowed up one of the bed posts to where Fear was waiting. He reached down with his long claws towards her. " My true form...is many"
Many of the skulls bobbed under when Rage let loose a stream of fire. The orange light made the liquid shine but was swallowed by the darkness that covered the walls and ceiling.

Her eyes shifted to follow Elena's voice. The request sounded all too familiar though different. Didn't Shinigami want to experiment with poisons on her? Tobi did warn about her obsession with smooth skin but was there more to it? She had not forgotten the talk of a spell he may have used but how would she respond to finding a missing heart? " You need to dissect me to study my skin? I think not. No blade is needed. What is the real purpose?" She said turning to face her.

Knowledge. You see I love knowledge. And I like experimenting and knowledge, oh I already said that. Can I please", he said holding kuroi hands then looked to esclipse, "you too. Also you can go play in your room now. You know where it is. And if you need help call Ada. Or there's a paper on a table and call for help a girl named gamora, call her Ada only if she lets you, will come get to you. Now where were we goddess"

Ok ok. Never mind. I change my mind you can go back to the ring", he said as the room began to flow light and the doors closed, "I prefer sleeping in the dark but she changes things. What time is it anyway"

Having heard just enough of the conversation, the words 'you too' had Eclipse jolt her head up. "M-me...too? Oh no...I...I enjoy my skin...where it is. I'll j-just...go now..." She closed the book and stood up, looking towards them with concern. " G-good luck...Kuroi..." Face buried in the book, she ran off towards the room.

In the hopes of not offending her, Kuroi carefully pulled her hands her away. " I see where his thirst for knowledge comes from" She said taking a step back. " Knowledge is important but again I say, you need no blade to study my skin" Her hand was rested over her heart with the statement.

If this was what she was like with guests how was she like around her son? A small inkling had been given but she believed it was simply because his mother was angry.

The skulls rattled when Fear laughed. Each one vanished one by one in puffs of flame until only the dragon remained. He slithered his way back into the ring and took the flood with him.

With the room bright again, the other two looked towards the window. The glittering night sky through the curtains didn't match what they knew within. " Well, well. I do believe Lumerin listened to you. The sun should be rising by now but it's not" Greed stated.

So it means they can listen. Good", he said with a grin that moved through his face

Are you sure. It won't kill you. Ok then no blades. But can I still study you", he said appearing behind her and tickled her waist, "don't be shy, we are both women here"

" You've been up all night. Get some sleep before your beauty suffers" Greed shifted to his side and closed his eyes. " You have much to do still"

" I know it won't kill me but-ah!" She bolted forward only to turn back around. What was with her? There was no denying that they were both women but...her legs failed her when a stray thought struck like a lightning bolt. " N-nothing frisky you hear me! Only Sh-" What was she saying and before his own mother? Her face burned as connections, thoughts, and ideas filled her head.

"I'll never yell at him again...but what is he holding back? He must be more...curious than his mother...I would hope? Why am I thinking about him? I should be thinking about me right now!" She thought to herself. A silent plea was made for him to be there as she worked to gather herself. An attempt was made to get back to her feet.

You really are a shy one", she said appearing beside her,"don't worry about anything. You're a shape shifter right?"

Ok then", he said surrounding himself with light and went to sleep

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus