Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

His voice rang through the terror halls and reached past the madness. Nasr calmed for a moment at the familiarity, peeking through his fingers at his shadowy imposter. Before him a true demon stood imitating his favorite past time or was it him imitating the demon? His thoughts tried to take in the depth of the situation but Madness appeared in his face again. " It's no illusion...look inside your heart"

Next thing he knew he was on a sacrificial altar with Fear looming over him. Lightning and ice flooded his body followed by the scent of blood. His heart beat a few times in the demon's hand before it was crushed and the shower of blood washed the dark place away. Trees sprouted from each drop that hit the ground. In the darkness another familiar voice, though faint, reached his ears. " ...Nasr..."

Suffering, so much suffering, and all they could do was sit and wait? Kuroi twirled the pendant in her hand as she shifted her gaze across the others gathered.

By the time the spell was activated much had been discussed. Greed was chuckling about something. " Two ways to take care of her. Let the Spirit Assassins tend to her or we go to the unguarded castle."

" Why didn't she steal her body back when he was asleep? Her power is greater...agh...then that theif!" Ferrin exclaimed. His brother looked to Greed with a satisfied smile. " Because she is clever. The game belongs to Greed, the only demon who can't be controlled" The game had been set in motion for ages. It's mystery still unknown to the gods still living yet burned into the soul of every demon.

The piece of the valravn still sat on the boards for all to use. Greed stepped over to a board of immense size and tipped the piece. " Yes, now tell me who out of the four is the Grandmaster?" Nasr's piece was shoved closer to Fear and he laughed. " Game over. Bring the Grand Demon here and slay the first"

The forest turned into a battle ground with blurs of light and dark rushing about. The shapes took form to reveal Valra, hunters, and Luminaries flying about in a deadly dance around him. Powerful instincts bid Nasr join. How many did he destroy before he tore the heart out of a 14-year-old luminary? Before he could eat it, a beam of light slammed him into a nearby tree.

"...witness...your greatest failure," Fear said as the dream jumped to a new scene. He was collared and chained while a luminary held his bleeding mother by her hair. She was soaked in blood from torture and looked at him with teary eyes. " Nasr...you fought well...I'm proud...you'll grow into a fine warri-" More light split her into pieces before the poor boy. Those who attacked laughed while the luminary tossed her head before him. " Some warrior! Can't even save his own mother!"

" You're clan...died that day...because of you...so weak..." Nasr trembled as he faced his past. Every face became clear the longer he looked at them. The one that had slain his mother became a human who wore a pendant of a blood-red moon. Behind him stood Greed in the shape of a luminary and at his side was a Luminary boy of six years of age. It was the human who spoke. "So young yet so feisty...prepare him! A servant of Lumerin will be perfect for our goals" He turned to Greed who whispered in his ear. Nasr never heard the words then but this nightmare made them clear. " Ensure he fails at every step. Hatred, Fear, and Greed for power must be cultivated for the Grand Demon" It couldn't be right, everyone who survived remembered the Luminaries. Sonne could rewrite memories though.

" Failure..." Nasr said looking at his hands as he stood. " YOU SET ME UP!" He whirled around, tearing through the nightmare as he took his dream form and hooked his talons into Fear's eye socket. The demon shrieked and tried to pull away " Did no one tell you never to cross a Valra!"
Shinigami (played by Great7)

Kuroi. Attack tomorrow", he said as he activated the papers he had set by the towers. They glowed and created the antimagic circle with the light city at the middle. It canceled all form of magic including a the games as disorted the building. As the spell appeared it disappeared He activated the other spell he had put on greed to let him talk to them, "she couldn't steal herself back cause she couldn't. Have you found the traitor yet, I feel like you have. Well I have the soul of that cursed on so do me a favor and jump out the buildings. You're the first to go", he said as his form of the game appeared with the cursed soul on the board since he put the curse there himself, "down you go", he said pushing the chess piece to the right in great speed

Couldn't wait anymore?", Elena asked

They betrayed him. Why else would he do that", the girl replied

Seems like this was just a silly game greed was winning. Don't trust a man out to collect everything. He really thought I wouldn't know. He gave me put the first time he saw me", he said landing to the ground rage around his hands chained and pavol beside him. He changed the dress to a shirt and pants like he normally wears then walked to nasr, "we really don't have much time. Be quick with it if you don't mind"

Everyone in the room froze when they heard Sonne's voice. Despite what was said, Greed raised a hand as if to calm them and smiled. " Careful" He said before running out the hole. The warning given because many influences to Greed effected Sonne too.

The demon spread his wings as he fell and scattered them as metal dust. His body became the dust of precious gems which was carried away on the wind. With it, the demon placed a curse on the world. One that could not be broken by spells or magic.

Kuroi looked at Shinigami with a bit of a harsh gaze. " The army may not be ready but you have us" She got up and stepped closer to grab the shirt collar. " You better not stay in my sister's body!"

Staring down Fear was harder than Nasr thought, especially with Madness twisting the visions into truly disturbing ones. " Make it quick he says...well that is easy" He touched the mark before latching onto the skull with his other hand. The demon shrieked and tried to pull away.

Darkness swallowed all, plunging them both into the pool of nightmares. Spirits and skulls tore at the valra as they fought but something was different. The flames left each skull and joined him.

Finally the skull was torn from Fear's body. All the power and darkness it had flowed into him, restoring his element and spirit. The body grabbed him, crushing him some, and dragged him into the depths. " You are...the Nightmare"

He bolted upright in the sludge and gasped for air. For a moment his eyes were as the demon's but when he blinked they looked normal. The barrier emptied as the liquid darkness absorbed into him. He was the nightmare? Whatever happened, he felt stronger than before.

Well that's a bust. I thought you would let me get in the bath with you like you did yuuma. Not yet, I'm one step away from thw goal you see I didn't get this body to get to just see the three demons", he said smiling as he released her hands, "well where's that witch. She did her part right?" He said looking around and found the girl with blue hair, "hello Liz. You're the witch but what happened to the store"

Fool she's just the..", Tobi said then stoped, "greed ginally showed his true colors"

Well he had the most influence. Not surprising he would try to.." He was interrupted by the girl who had thrown herself on him with a hug making him fall

Her breath caught in her throat for a moment. If that's all he wanted, why not go to Vaulkar? " As my treacherous sister? You're better than that" She returned the smile and felt her face start to turn red. Thankfully he was eager to move on with his plan.

The last of the sludge was absorbed and revealed metallic scales on Nasr's arms. He looked over them as they discussed things. " I thought the witch was your crazy..." Hearing the distinct thud he turned to see what happened. " How many girlfriends do you have? I'm guessing hundreds the way you are"

" Think of the plan. What does he have planned next? No, the witch is his mother...she must be a sister" Kuroi thought to herself while looking at them. A most confusing fire burned inside and it was only fueled by the Valra's comment. She turned and shot a glare towards Nasr. "What!?" He said with a shrug.

Hundreds. If only", he said patting Liz's head, "she's Lisa. I call her Liza then liz. Childhood friend of mine", he said

And the second test subject", Elena said

Nope", he replied standing up with her still hugging him, "didn't use it on her only... Oh it you. Should have known why else would you tell a story about a witch that helps our kin"

Even Tobi figured it out before you. Where's the necklace", Elena said

Not here. Still in this body you know. How do you wear skirts", he said

Don't question with those", she said

" Childhood friend? A very close one I would say" Nasr said while getting to his feet. A few steps were taken forward before he tested for the barrier.

A glance was cast towards Elena then to Lisa. Had she been experimented on and what kind of experiments were done? It didn't matter, she was obviously happy to see him. Kuroi smiled a little. " She has clearly missed you," she said then turned back towards the building. Peeking through the window was Eclipse. What had she witnessed from the room? " You two should catch up...I'll get Eclipse" She waved as she walked off.

Auctually no. I need to face her soon. Rage dragon form to the city of light. Also tell me what greed did and if you don't want to call someone here master",he said glaring at him as Lisa let go

That's not what you usually call me", she said

What happened to the store", he asked her

Burned down. Parents died and the town mourning its lost. They got attacked and she's staying with me", Elena said

So that's why some sparkle in her eyes are gone. Sorry but I can't be here for long. They will try to find me so be safe", he said kissing her fore head then released the barrier for Nasr, "well I did warn fear. Go get my body ready. I'm about to return and it's kind of sad. I promised to kill sonne if they work with me and I would free them. Now o have a better reason to imprison them again", he said with a grin

You never told them how long their freedom would last and the goddes there would beat them up", Elena said , "I raised you well"

Oh where's dad", he asked her

Home. Back in the other world", she said taking a piece of the fired meat, "he will be back though"

Hot smoke rushed across the ground when Rage huffed. " Greed scattered to dust what else do you think he did?" He did a quick shake of his head before crawling away on his wings. Scorched ground was left in his wake.

" Seems everyone is losing parents..." Nasr said rubbing the back of his head as he stepped forward. " Well....finally going to bring this crashing down? I refuse to miss out" He said with a devious grin.

The scent of the meat filled his nose, making his stomach growl. Taking the shape of a raven, he flew towards them and nabbed a piece of meat. He flew to the entrance of the building before reverting, looking quite pleased with himself. " Prepare your body. Got it. Need to steal Kuroi, Valra can not warp that far" The meat was placed in his mouth before he ran inside.

Don't kill him mom", he said watching as she was about to stand. He got on rage and rested on his horn. Tobi went beside him

what about the rest", Togo asked

You can kill them if needs be", he said looking at Lisa, "don't cry now ok. I will be back", he said to her, "rage go I just said a cool line and don't want you to spoil it for me"

Elena apoeared beside kuroi, "had he killed anyone"

With a growl the demon rose into the air. Below, the ground was scorched with the center of the spot molten. " Damn heroes and your lines"

Both girls jumped when Helena appeared. Eclipse fumbled the book, caught it, and sighed in relief. " Th-that was close...what do you...mean?"

" Shinigami?" Kuroi turned to face his mother. " He has killed some. An effort is made to avoid that first" She started to look away when Nasr appeared in the doorway. The meat was nearly dropped when he flinched. " How didst..." He quickly ate the piece before saying more. " Nevermind...Kuroi! We need to get back to the castle"

" Alright. Just...let me finish up here" She looked back at Elana and smiled. " Sorry about that"

So not yet. Be careful of his second form and check to see if he uses a sword. Ok that's what I wanted to ask. Do when can I experiment on her", Elena said pointing at kuroi

I'm not a hero rage. They have way too much morals sometimes", he said as Tobi went to his laps agaib

" He has definitely used a sword" Nasr said while slinking further into the room. " What is so scary about his second form? His final form? That is scary...yeugh...achoo!"

Both the girls turned to him with the sneeze. Behind him, nearly touching his ear was one of the flowers. " Y-you should...come over here...that f-flower can't feel...nice on your nose" Eclipse motioned to a spot in the middle of the room.

He turned his head to find what burned his nose. The fragrance may have been fine to others but he wrinkled his nose at the flower and stepped away.

That aside, Kuroi turned to find she was pointed at. " W-wait, when? I'm not sure. We still have much to do and he might need m-" She looked out the window at Lisa. How she responded when he appeared...was that how happiness looked? She dropped her head and sighed. " What if he needs help?...Let me get Nasr back to the castle..."

" Haha! Like you don't morals?" Rage bellowed. " Right, you lack morals when it comes to girls. Anything and anyone goes" The tears in his wings danced with fire as he laughed.

With Fear and Madness put in check, the clouds dwindled in the sky, exposing them to the sun. Her rays were more brutal than before, setting the edges of the demon's wings ablaze.

Oh she's mad and disappointed. Just wait a while. You will want to come down here yourself", he said laughing at the heat

Well when he picks up the sword in second form he's only there to kill nothing else. Killing becomes a sport to him and remorse is almost gone. He could kill Lisa and feel nothing until too late. Well his fourth form is scary but he doesn't try to kill and used another weapon even when he picks up the sword", she said sitting on the chair

Lisa appeared beside her, "he left"

I know. They left the continent already. Put up the barrier that puts anyine back 50 miles form the continent if they cross it", she said to as then Lisa vanished, "another security measure made a giant me to stop me from finding his secrets. The plant was his first but after seeing how angry I was he changed it", she said bring out the bag of meat

Though Solarium was trapped in the sky, she walked the world in a different way. Rage grinned so far that his lips appeared to vanish. With a reason to hurry he faded back into smoke to appear over the city of light.

" That explains why Tobi always had the blade..." Nasr looked up as he thought about it. " So he can go mad. That would be a fun challenge defending people from him"

" Let an immortal take that role no matter how morbid you are" Kuroi retorted. When Lisa appeared, she watched her carefully until she left again. A new word woke her from her thoughts. " Even he has his secrets...and defends them with plants? I wonder what he is hiding..." Again she drifted off into thought. He dug up plenty of her secrets yet gave none of his own?

Nasr backed away as he watched her expression grow serious. " Last time I saw that look you nearly froze me. What are you up to now?"

Oh that was quick. Good of you to be so kind. Wait outside the city or if you don't want to call tobi or the grass maste", he said disappearing and appeared in front of the dragon that was chained and produce the silver

Do you want to know it", Elena asked appearing beside kuroi, "he always did try to hide them but I'm his mother after all. I found them. You know the spell he created to make people fall in love. It fades when you relies the spell was used on you cause the other emotions overthrow love and destroys the spell. Do you also want to know why the plants only target women", she asked to kuroi's ear

Lisa came back, "oh she has that look. Anyway valra boy I can lead you to your castle. If greed is smart he wails try to get shinigamis body before they switch. He gets rid of sonne and get shinigami which I can't let happen", she said

Oh true. Well I guess later", Elena said

" Outside the city? You know-" When he vanished, Rage growled.

The dragon felt the return of the familiar presence and shifted his binds. Silver poured from his mouth when he growled. " Back to torment me again?"

Again with talk of the love spell and now it fades? Why was she persistent about it? Kuroi watched Elena with leery eyes. " Other emotions...destroy the spell? I've heard that love is the most powerful one. Are you saying that..."
Her hand drifted closer to her chest. It couldn't be that spell, could it? They were bound to keep the other alive. She was sure what she felt was no spell. " If it fades...what would become of the bond? The friendship?" She dropped her hand when she realized where it was.

" Yeeeaaah...I do not think I want to see how this ends" Nasr said as he took a step back. He gave Lisa a nervous smile and nodded. " We should go before she loses it. This sounds like a touchy subject"
Eclipse nodded in agreement but slunk towards a different room.

" I figured plants targeted women because he's such a flirt" Kuroi continued. Her gaze seemed to be fixated on what was not there. Suddenly they shifted to look at Elena. " Is that not the case?"

The plants attacked him the first time. It was very troublesome cause he didn't know how far a mindless plant will go to attack someone", Elena said taking another piece, "anyway there's a portal behind you. It will get you to the city of water use fear to travel the rest or kuroi can make a portal directly to the place to go",

Kuroi's portal will be faster. Let's do that", Lisa said

No no no. I'm here to free you. But since you would destroy the world then maybe no. I stole her form to get to you so if you don't mind me burrowing some mana", he said as a link appeared between them as he got on his head, "oh by the way the boy who will try to free you is me. "

Accidental discovery? It seemed hard to imagine him having a hard time with plants. " And through his experience he was inspired to make them capture women" The answer given didn't answer why they targeted women but Kuroi figured her guess was right.

They were right though, talking was wasting valuable time. She turned away from Elena and opened a portal near the other. " The others will be next if Greed succeeds" She said walking towards the portal.

" I will not let that happen!" Nasr bolted ahead of her, into the portal. He stopped dead in his tracks at what awaited them.
Yuuma had been pinned down with jeweled blades through his shoulders and waist. Inei was still fighting Greed but was severely wounded.

The demon brushed Shinigami's foot with his tail as he dodged another attack. His touch began turning his body to gold. She warped over and severed the busted limb to prevent the gold from spreading.
" Accursed Valra! You should be dead!" He said as another jeweled blade impaled her. Nasr let out a harsh caw and rushed forward.

" You expect me to believe that!? I will give no mana until I know you speak the truth" He sighed in pain and rested on his binds. " Remove the blinds from my eyes to let me see the colors of your soul...if you speak the truth...then I will share my mana and my purpose"

You see my friends are dying as we speak so be quick with it", he said as a rush of mana removed the binds

A blast of light hit greed throwing him out the room, "so this is the one killing beautiful creatures out of jealousy. Sad that I'm the one beating you today whimpy child", Elena said walking out through the portal magic circles on her eyelids. She was back to the hunting uniform and Lisa rushed to help Yuuma

If you don't want to lose anymore then protect my son", Elena said as she pulled her finger and pulled out red hot lava chains

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus