Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" I have been paid" Vaulkar said as he patted out a flame on his waist. Once it was out, he vanished into the darkness.

Inei made a quick roll to put out the blazes that fed off her. Smoke gave the illusion of darkness rising when she got up. " It's obvious she made a final attack!" She motioned to the flames that still burned. A scowl was given when she turned enough to see Elena. " Nasr was tossed out by that woman. The antimagic spell kept him from returning"

" He could be wandering the castlet" Yuuma stood and looked around. The darkness made it impossible to find a door if there was one. To make things easy, he followed through the portal. " I'll help her the best I can" He ran out of the room to find a good place outside.

Above the clouds, Kuroi braced against her mother's attacks. The flares tore at her hide and wings, creating gaps in the clouds below. In her defensive stance she considered carefully how to fight back. Killing her mother would freeze the world, she needed another way.
Shinigami (played by Great7)

We need Nasr. He was blessed by limenrin and has a link to him. Get him on our side. Also averin ", he said opening a portal to the roof and went through, "bring Nasr here"

We were attacked by dreamers and it looked like fear so I threw him out"; Elena said

Then they're attacking Nasr. They want fear back", he said as his wings appeared and a portal appeared in the sky, "hmm. If only they waited like they should have things would have been easier"

The roof gave him an ideal place to witness the battle. Rain poured down in sheets and wind raged in the temp changes. Colorful flashes through the clouds were not lightning but solar flares. He was only up there for a short before Nasr appeared. " Are you going to anger Lumerin too?"

In another place of the castle, Yuuma peered at the sky from a partially sheltered area. He could feel her struggle and was aware of her situation. " You told me something when you spoke of the heavenly magic" He said kneeling down with paper and ink. It was layed out and he proceeded to paint patterns on different sheets. " And I had a dream that I did not understand until now. I pray that it will help. Take these and rearrange the heavens" with the last pattern drawn, he sat up and they glowed. From each paper a creature with a star pattern rose and took off into the sky.

The creatures danced around Kuroi and her mother. A trail of stardust revealed translucent chains. " To help?" Kuroi said while watching them. " I see...a new heavenly order that will change things even on Nyctora" Another flare lashed at her but she gathered the light to reflect it back.

Each creature took the light and forged it to their chains. Seeing this, Kuroi directed them around the sun and assigned special locations for them in the sky.

Oh not yet. I need him to send some power to take care of her. They will both fight while we keep this world from dying from their fight. Why fight one godly being when there's another sitting there. If he refuses to answer I will have a talk with him myself and I'm very angry at the moment", he said as he rose to the portal, "ask your father to gather his men and send the word out. The civil war is finally here"

" A good point" Nasr stated as he watched his friend rise. He reached into his own pocket and pulled out a talisman. It was a raven skull carved from a stone that looked like blood. Moonstone had been set in the eyes and laid into the markings. The beak was coated in the dark metal. " We use this in rituals to commune with Lumerin. It should allow you too speak with him. See if you can trigger a solar eclipse."
He nodded as he raised the talisman. " A civil war unlike any seen before. We'll be ready"

He went through the portal to appear in front of rage, "waiting long. I got rid of your sitter so you free now", he said walking into the land then looked at him, "oh I'm going solo to destroy the city for now so I need you power. I said I would free you. I meant from your sister but not from me", he said with a grin and he changed to his second form and a dark sword flew to his hands from the portal

Well he's going to kill. Nasr you said he would be fun to see him tampage but he doesn't rampage now. If one rampaged they would have an excuse if they kill someone but he is completely sane. His father training thought him much. If he kills you he's doing it cause you were there and you were his target. If he kills you by mistake then he wouldn't be sorry. All emotions are almost gone or completely gone", Elena said opening her book, "I'm calling in reinforcements. It's time they showed", she said as the book began to flow, "where's that spirit"
Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" What!?" Rage bellowed. The ground shook and cracked, sending pillars of steam into the air. " That isn't freedom at all! It's a transfer of power you fool! You promised freedom and I will take it by destroying you!" He opened his mouth and lunged as a shower of magma burst forth.

" Killing by accident or not...I have the perfect solution for that" Nasr ran his talon across his palm and balled it up. When his blood started to drip from the center, he opened it up and created a clone from what fell. " This way I can gather my clan and the others while 'he' watches the show for me"

He began to wander away, chuckling, when she said more. " Reinforcements? How many of you guys are there? Anyway...Averin is helping my clan" Before she could answer, he faded away in darkness.

The storm continued to rage above. Colorful lights danced about turning snow to rain and rain to snow when they faded. A roar rolled through the air moments before Averin appeared. " Where you looking for me?"

Though the new celestial bodies were in place, they were powerless and without name or purpose. The chains that bound the sun were rendered useless. " Pitiful girl! Born of the night and you can't even work with stars! Well! I said he still had something to lose and I shall strip it from him now! Sonne! Clear my path!" Solarium barked.

The saved energy of the young sun gathered to give her form. With a grin she rushed Kuroi to tear at her neck. Her fury was so great that the chains of the celestial beings were shattered. For the world below it looked like a comet had lit the sky only to steal every star from the sky.

The blow to the night lit Yuuma's veins with acid. His brush rolled across the ground when he curled up and groaned in pain. An imbalance this great could not be left to stay. While he tried to shake of the pain, he prayed to Lumerin.

A guardian rose up and punched rages chin upwards, "you really dare attack me", he said slashing rages throat with a mana slice, "fool. You were free when I left you here. You just didn't see it", he said blasting a hole in the city's barrier and walked in, "form of a chian now. If you don't want to call limenrin master twice"

Well no point waiting. Lisa go watch shinigami", she said as the book glowed then disappeared into mist, "they will be here soon", she said then appeared beside kuroi, "drive this fight to the light city. If you want help you should find it there and also I need someone to help him drop his sword", she said to kuroi even as her skin glowed resisting impacts from the fifth, "please"

Lisa appeared beside Yuuma, "you in the wrong place boy. Let's go", he said lifting him up with a hand and disappeared appearing in front of the city, "it's started"

Lava sprayed across the ground as Rage staggered back. His head hit the ground and he glared at Shinigami. Brief freedom meant nothing when he would track the demon down. The ground shook when he sighed and became a chain.
The sounds of panicking residents or fighters gathering could be heard. Guards and soldiers rushed towards the hole with their magic and weapons ready.

Drop his sword? She remembered what Elena had said earlier. Kuroi turned her head towards Sonne to block another attack. Fighting on two fronts would prove difficult; more so with the celestial bodies needing her blessing. It would not be the first she had taken such a risk. " Alright, I'll find a way to get him to drop it" She got to her feet in time for Sonne to strike her down again. This time, by Kuroi's will, the dragons plummeted out of the sky to the city of light below. Fire and ice erupted on the opposite side.

Sonne scowled at Elena for interfering. Solar flares lashed out to strike her. Those that missed set the world ablaze. The celestial beings regathered their strength to bind the sun once more. "We will keep her bound until the lunar goddess returns"

Where did she come from? Yumma had no time to process what was going on when he saw the city before him. It was marvelous and overwhelming compared to the forests he grew in. The sunstone tower here radiated with an energy most sacred. " We can't destroy this tower"

Who said we. He already is about to", she said standing up, "you're needed much here. If you have any information call me", Lisa said as she disappeared into the forest and made her way I to the city

He sent another wave to hit the soldiers and used the chain to destroy surrounding buildings. He touched the ground and used the stone to turned into its liquid form.

Bring her to the city if you can", she said to the beings, "she will soon be dead anyway. Let her suffer"

" But that tower is-" He sighed as she ran off. What exactly was he needed for down here? Time was too short to think it over and he looked about. The forest, a familiar sight that he knew well. Nasr had gone to gather the tribes right? Until they showed nothing could be done.

He looked to the sky next to tell the time. Lumerin would not rise for some time. Perhaps it would give him enough to time to do something?

A new sound filled the air with soldiers getting knocked down. It was a most haunting howl, deep and almost mechanical. The ground trembled beneath as light gathered at the top of the tower.

Kuroi looked up in time to watch it fire a beam to the other side of the city. She was sure Shinigami was the target and ran off to find him. " They'll force him to kill doing that..."

They know I can dodge right. Never mind. Im killing the first. Oh I can forget this ones", he said turning the liquid to acid. He changed to his third formed letting his wings grow out. They absorbed mana and the mana surrounded them forming another set of wings that captor cover buildings. He flew upwards doging the strike and made his way to the tower. He returned to the second form his wings disappeared but the mana wings remained, "rage I need a giant sword. Make one for me"

Elena flew beside kuroi, "remember he's not rampaging so you can leave him to take care of enemies but once he states attacking friends then stop him. I know I should be doing this as his mother but I want to see your relationship with him. Also it's more fun this way. Oh did you give him the secrets to immortality yet?", "she asked as mana gathered and formed a mana bird that flew alongside kuroi

" The first? You would turn on your own then how marvelous" The demon chuckled. His fire gathered to craft a truly dangerous. A large blade that gleamed as a ruby from being forged with and cooled in dragon's blood. Its edge was of dragon crystal which held a lethal edge capable of drinking souls. These souls would allow the wielder to add whatever element or magic to their attacks. " The sword of Lorelei. The first to bind me to her will as you have. I think you'll find this too your liking"

She looked at the bird by her as she chased him to the tower. It was clear to her that Elena handed her a trial. " No, I haven't given him those secrets yet"

Spirits flooded the city below to make an offering of screams. Nightmares of various kinds changed the appearance of the city while Fear himself crawled from the acid. Valra began to show up, some bringing those from other tribes to join the fight. Friends, rampage, Nasr...She focused on the tower and picked up her pace.

The flames that danced where she landed crawled over to the tower. It gained light and power that could not be stolen when they vanished into its walls.

An eerie silence filled the halls of the tower. Powerful wards and shields were placed to keep them out of certain areas. A different magic mingled with that of the Luminaries to fill the air with a deadly energy.

For Nasr, he was already running the gauntlet, searching for the heart that would break his curse. His clone was near the area Shinigami was in. On the wall before him a crescent blood moon was carved with runes encircling it. Magic danced through it, giving it the illusion of being liquid. " So...he's here"

I already like it", he said as he took up the.m sword and sent a blast of mana at the tower, "do they really think I would walk away cause they have a shield. I will block the sun from them", he said as he flew over the tower and lowered himself the wings making a shadow around the tower

Lisa appeared beside Elena, "you finally came"

Well I want late. They're on their way. They will only try to defend or seal the enemies anymore is out of the deal. They will only come out if shinigami gets the trust and becomes immortal. Too bad he's dad is back home and couldn't watch this", she said as Lisa nodded and disappeared again

Though the tower was shadowed, it glowed brighter and sang with a voice. Kuroi listened as she spiraled upwards. The tune so beautiful and mesmerizing yet familiar.

Power from the remaining towers was pulled in with the song. Minor compared to what they had planned, it was enough to guide Nasr through the halls. Barriers were removed long enough for him to pass. A growing sense of loneliness and the promise of blood dragged Madness to the front of his mind.

The clone felt the draw but without the demons was able to make out the vague words. Secrets were sang in the form of a spell with the reminder of Yuuma's warning. "By bond blood is spared" As the tower hummed with power again he flew out to climb the tower.

Frantic wings of shadow raced just ahead of Kuroi to reach Shinigami. " Hey! Get Rage out of here!" The form of the Valra rose infront of him; reaching out to take the chain. Suddenly he was pulled back down before he could take it. Kuroi rose in his place instead but was looking down to ensure the Valra was tossed down far enough.

" Don't listen to him. You know that bird is afraid of his own shadow" Rage said. " Now, let's see some death!"
She looked up when she heard the demon and saw the blood moon. It was useless to him since it was bound with Travis' blood. Still, Shinigami had more than earned his own. She opened her mouth to say something but rushed him instead, knocking him back as the tower released another attack.

This one reached the sun, taking power from Solarium and storing it deep inside, behind wards that would protect it. The clone regained his aerial balance in time to watch darkness creep through the sunstone. What were they about to do?

He dropped the sword rage gave him, "chaos. Make them kill each other in that tower", he said bringing out chaos and created a seat and sat down beside the sword, "Tobi isn't here. Anywhere from I was him I would show up at this time. Won't you do the same rage", he said bringing out the chain he took from Travis and threw it upwards, "to kuroi"

A shadow appeared and collected the chain. A few while later lisa appeared by kuroi with it, "yours?"

The winds of Chaos spread across the city before flowing into the tower. His presence made the darkness creep across the tower faster. Rage chuckled as it creaked and groaned in a haunting way. " Giving Chaos right to rule and reign...I will enjoy this. You have made yourself quite cozy too"

When the pendant was presented, Kuroi took it. " Yes, to a point. I'll stay near him. Sonne is still there"

Darkness had found Nasr in this tower of light. The air was thick with whispers, heavy mana, and the scent of blood. Chaos' presence only added to the ominous atmosphere. Drayce had hinted at such a room but was always eager to change the subject.

He looked down when he slid to find blood. A coin rolling across the floor broke the eerie silence and hit his foot. " You really believe your suffering is over because you know the truth? Arrogance. It has only begun" He looked up to try and find the source of the voice but found something far worse.

Light ran through the floor to reveal a giant, complex circle. The inner ring held three shrines, one for each demon, while the outer ring held a sacrifice from each element. Their blood was used to craft the circle. " Oh no..." When he tried to warp out, the spirits reached in to bind him in place. Their strength was augmented by Chaos. " Go ahead and fight back, Grand Demon! All bonds mean nothing before you" The circle was activated, shattering demon bonds to pour them into Nasr as one.

Rage was drawn away from Shinigami and into the tower, Fear removed from the battle field, and Greed stood waiting. Wounds appeared on Nasr's body as he fought the influence of the three. " Suffer! The chaos will consume you!" The voice snapped as an audience was revealed. Among the dead army stood the missing white Valra from his clan and some abomination crafted from the remains of his mother. Behind them stood a grinning human.

His heart grew tight and a fire unlike any other threatened to ignite him. " Monster!" Nasr roared but his voice mirrored the word. His body followed suit as the demons latched on to his turmoil. Rage tapped into the Valra's vengeful nature then bound him before he could kill his tormenter. Chaos stirred what was inside, forcing him to lose his mind. The human chuckled as he turned around. " Indeed, you are. Finish this for me" He faded away and the army dispersed.

Dragon and Valravn was merged into a single demon. Shinigami's command took hold first as he ran through the tower, searching for prey. The only problem was only the dead army could be found; even the human had become as air. Sonne touched the mind of the Grand Demon, chuckling at what she deemed a victory. "What are you doing? Kill our foe!"

Darkness swallowed the tower entirely as the Grand Demon manifested over it. He looked upon Shinigami with a cold grin moments before unleashing a whirling storm of dark blades.

Foolishness doesn't seem to leave this place", he said as the towers were activated again and the antimagic circle appeared around the city and destroyed all form of mana except his, "you really thought i didn't know. next time when planing something grand have a seer with you", he said standing up as his eyes turned into their cat like form, "sonne. That was your name yes. The sun devours the rest I believe. So the sun wasn't even you. I left it to run. Well I've been waiting and if you think I'm not killing everyone this time, you've been wrong about me for a long while", he said turning into his fourth form and appeared ontop the grand demon and kicked him to the ground.

They are here", Elena said with a grin, "you've already won haven't you. Travis was it"

" Not the sun?" She said shifting out of the tower. " I am a sun and like my mother I give power to who I want and devour the rest" the pale flames flowed into the mouth of the Grand Demon and merged with the three.

Crimson rippled over the body just before he lit. The demon was off the ground in seconds and roaring in pain with the undertone of a Valra's caw. The flames danced between many colors before he calmed down. " I suppose I should thank you for destroying my body. Taking in my mother's demons gives me power beyond your paltry tricks! Kill them all or not, I have protected my flock!"

A wall of water rose up and rushed towards the demon god. The heat from its body was so great it evaporated before it touched them. The Levias and Caprivik responsible, who were just outside the circle, were the first to have their power absorbed. More tribals collapsed when their power was drained too, making it easy for those of the city to pick them off.

No magic seemed irrelevant to the new creation. The demon god opened its mouth to swallow him. Inside, the darkness was as a blackhole that dragged everything into its gaping maw.

Let him be until he threatened a friend? How could one classify this new demon crafted of Nasr and Sonne? Kuroi stuffed the blood moon into her pocket and took her dragon form before lunging at the demon. Its mouth slammed shut when her teeth sank into the fiery neck and knocked it aside. The two flew into the air to continue their fight, tearing at eachother tooth, claw, and blade.

Far from the city, atop the mountains the Raixi called home, Travis watched the silver and gold lights fight in the sky. The chaotic sight held beauty fit for Greed to desire. A cold smirk crossed his face as he thought of the turmoil that would be stirred if Shinigami set foot in the tower...until he heard his name.
He looked over his shoulder to find Elena and stared blankly at her. " Do I know you?"

Strange trinkets had been hung around the forest and sacred markings were carved into trees as Yuuma ran around the city. Every time he left a mark, he looked to the sky to see where the sun resided. " The sun moves too slow!" He exclaimed while carving another mark. " Hurry Lumerin, he needs you to give your daughter power"

No. You don't but I'm here cause you betrayed somebody that hates being betrayed. Let's just say he got that trait from his parents", she said as Travis skin began to mold and the joints in his hand becam liquid and merged back together leaving his hands with no joints just straight bones.

Tch disturbing my fight again. She really wants sacrifice herself. Lisa tell them to attack on lumerin orders. If he still considers himself a god then he might as well do his job", he said picking up the sword rage created and a shadow ran past him.

Shinigami flew upwards to the tower face to face with sonne, "found you. I haven't broken you yet have I. Stay right there, I will be back for you. Seems like you couldn't fix your body so the only thing stopping you from dying is your mother. Good thing I have a friend", he said with a grin and disappeared appearing beside the silver dragon, "you awake"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus